Alone for Christmas

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know if this is, at all what i wanted... but, this is something... today is two fluffy things haha, and then tomorrow coincedentally my two rated stories will be tomorrow haha.

 

”God I’m so happy we don’t have work today, seriously, I need this week off” Minwoo groaned, packing his bag as he was going home for Christmas. Even though it wasn’t a holiday in Korea, the seasonal holiday had matched up with the end of their activities, so coincidentally they got their week off over Christmas.

Eric was supposed to be excited, he actually did celebrate Christmas, and this way he got to spend time on it, maybe even with Andy. But he couldn’t be as excited as he should. Normally this was a time for family, but for him, it was his first Christmas alone.

“Hey Andy…” he sat down on the couch where the younger one was sitting, he wasn’t packing so maybe he wasn’t planning on going anywhere either? He was alone in Korea as well, so he might be good to talk to.

“Hey Hyung, what’s up?” the youngest one chirped up, shifting his focus from the TV.

“So… do you have any plans?” he looked hopefully at the other one, but the way Andy’s face twisted made his stomach turn uncomfortably.

“Ah… I’m sorry hyung but… I promised Jinnie I would go on a date with him for Christmas… you know… I might as well celebrate it the Korean way, and now I have a boyfriend I just…” he tried to explain, definitely doing his best to not hurt the leader’s feelings, but Eric only needed a yes or no.

“It’s fine, I didn’t think about that…” he gave the youngest a smile, getting up to see what the others were doing.

Hyesung was in his room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter