Meeting

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Eating hotel breakfast]


Kai: "Yo!"
Old man: "Morning Kai."
Kai: "You said that your code name used to be Gin right? And your buddy was Vodka?"
Old man: "Why are you talking about business so early in the morning?"
Kai: "Did he have a daughter?"


The old man stopped cleaning the table and looked at Kai. He sighed and instructed another server to clean things up and he asked Kai to go talk in the office.

Old man: "How did you know about his daughter?"
Kai: "So you do know her. Kim Hana?"
Old man: "Don't do anything to her."
Kai: "Nah. We asked her to help EXO."
Old man: "You what?!"
Kai: "Remember the Vermouth I told you about? That's her."
Old man: "Holy sh*t. I didn't know that Vodka taught her how to fight!"
Kai: "She's really good."
Old man: "Just like her old man huh?"
Kai: "Come to the base with me today. We have a ton of questions to ask you."
Old man: "Sure. Jongin I've meant to say this for a while now, but why are you wearing glasses?"
Kai: "I'm going to work."

 

Hana never wanted to go to work especially after discovering that her boss was actually part of EXO, but she’s still here because of that stupid Baekhyun.

 

Flashback:

 

Hana’s phone alarm went off, but she didn’t want to go to work at all so she swiped the phone and threw it on the other side of the room onto the couch. She dragged her cover back onto her face, but there was surprisingly no sound of the phone hitting the leather couch. Hana peeked outside of her covers and realized that there was someone in her room. Someone with beautiful long fingers and a simple yet fashion ring carefully put her phone back onto the nightstand.

 

“Hurry up and wake up or you’ll be late to work.”

 

She immediately sat up and threw her covers because she recognized the voice. ‘Why are you the first thing I see in the morning?’

 

Hana: “What are you you doing here?!”

Baekhyun: “I was asked to check on you remember?”

Hana: “THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO COME INTO MY HOUSE!!!”

Baekhyun: “Well if I didn’t wake you up then you wouldn’t have gone to work would you?”

Hana: “Duh! I mean…”

Baekhyun: “Hurry up”

Hana: “Fine! Get out of my room first.”


Baekhyun looked at her with a weird look and went out. Hana threw her covers off as soon as Baekhyun went out and jumped off her bed. She grabbed a striped top and white skinny jeans before making a run to the bathroom. Of course, Baekhyun was in the kitchen and stopped her steps with only words.

 

Baekhyun: “Be sure to take care of your injury.”

Hana: “I will, don’t worry.”

Baekhyun: “Don’t misunderstand. I just need you to heal so that you can hurry and work for us.”

Hana: “I know”

 

She faked a smile and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door on purpose for Baekhyun to hear. Baekhyun did in fact hear that, but he tried to focus on cooking breakfast. But then Hana started singing… More like screaming in the shower to piss him off and it worked.

 

Baekhyun: “YAH! Shut up!”

Hana: “What did you say?! I can’t hear you!”
Baekhyun: “This girl is seriously going to kill me before I can kill her. How am I going to watch over her this entire time?”

 

Flashback End

 

Baekhyun was going over a document in his office, but he would somethings peek up from the document to look at Hana who was actually working diligently. A smile appeared on his face when he thought of how cute she looked when she’s not pissed off or on Vermouth mode, but his secretary destroyed the moment.

 

Secretary: “Mr. Byun, you are smiling.”

Mr. Byun: “What do you mean?”

Secretary: “You rarely ever smile. I don’t know if it’s appropriate to say this, but you look very cute when you smile.”

Mr. Byun: “Thanks I guess. By the way, how are the interns doing?”
Secretary: “Hana was quite sassy at the interview, but she’s indeed a hard-worker. Krystal is always really cheerful and supportive. Kai has potential in my opinion, but he just seems too lazy to actually do anything.”

Mr. Byun: “I see, please go call Kai for me right now.”

Secretary: “Yes, Mr. Byun.”

 

Baekhyun tried to look at Hana one last time, but she was now talking to Kai. His eyes widened because he didn’t see that coming. ‘What could those two be talking about?’ Thankfully the secretary quickly butted into their conversation. Kai looked into the office with a smirk while Hana looked at Baekhyun with a disgusted look on her face. He took a deep breath before Kai came in and pretended to be working.

 

Kai: “Wassup hyung?”

Baekhyun: “Watch your language in the office.”

Kai: “Ok. Why did you call me here?”

Baekhyun: “I heard that you’re really disrespectful and you don’t get your work done.”

Kai: “It’s a hassle to get all that stuff done besides Hana can just do it for me.”

Baekhyun: “EXO might be “collaborating” with her, but that doesn’t mean you control her. Forget that, what did you just tell her?”
Kai: “Nothing much”

Baekhyun: “Kai.”

Kai: “I told her to come to the base with us after work.”

Baekhyun: “Is the old man coming?”
Kai: “Duh”

Baekhyun: “Alright. You can go now. Get your work done and don’t bother Hana!”
Kai: “We’ll see about that.”

 

As soon as Kai went out of Baekhyun’s office, he went back to his desk behind Hana. He kicked the desk and rolled back on his computer chair so that she will face him.

 

Hana: “Can you please take those ridiculous glasses off?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter