Confession

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir! There’s police cars pulling up in front of the building!”

“Shxt! Try to slow them down as much as you can! The rest of you destroy all the files this instant!”
“Roger!”
 

The men quickly started moving and started shredding papers regarding their illegal activities, but the police weren’t going to rest either.

 

D.O: “We have a fxcking warrant right here! Don’t move a centimeter or we will have to use force!”

 

The men wearing a regular business suit looked behind him and knew that there was no more escape. He pulled out a gun from his suit and his friends followed along, but before they could shoot at D.O, D.O’s team opened fired and shot everyone down.

 

D.O: “Arrest everyone!”
“Yes captain!”

 

While D.O and the policemen under him arrested the rest of the organization, Baekhyun, Hana, Kai, and Eunhee were heading somewhere else to take care of the last standing member: Krystal. Baekhyun crumbled Krystal’s resume in his hands and stepped on the gas petal.

 

Kai: “Wait, why is she related to this entire thing?!”

Hana: “Are you stupid? She’s the one who told Seulgi about Baekhyun’s real identity.”

Kai: “How are you so sure?”

Eunhee: “Because I checked the camera in Baekhyun’s office on who entered his office. Duh.”

Baekhyun: “Did Suho say to bring her back alive?”
Hana: “I don’t think so.”

(Baekhyun looked at Hana with an evil smile and Hana only sighed.)

Hana: “Eunhee block all the security cameras in the building and stay on the car. Kai find some way to distract the people who try to come in the building and keep an eye on Eunhee. I’ll distract the people if anyone is in the building.”

 

Krystal was quickly packing some clothes and all her valuables in a suitcase

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter