EXO

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana was sitting outside the surgery room with her face covered with her hands while Chanyeol kept walking around and banging the walls once in awhile. Hana and Chanyeol sighed in relief as soon as the surgeon announced he was safe. He brought them into his office and mentioned Chanyeol to close the door behind him.

 

Hana: “Thank you so much for saving him Mr. Oh.”

“Well I don’t think you’ll be willing to collaborate with EXO if one of our member killed your friend there.”

Hana: “You’re part of EXO?!”

“My code name is Hoon, but as you can see my real name is Oh Sehun.”

Chanyeol: “Where the heck did you guys take Eunhee?! What did you do to her?”

Sehun: “Hold up yoda-looking guy. We haven’t done anything to your friend for now, but I can’t guarantee about later. It’ll be based on your answer.”

Hana: “What do you have in mind for us?”

Sehun: “There’s a gang that has been causing us quite some trouble recently. They don’t use lightsabers like you and I, but they have all sorts of ranged weapons. The police don’t associate them with us, but the truth is that they stole many of our clients.”

Chanyeol: “You want us to get rid of them for you?”

(A young doctor with very deep dimples comes into the office and Chanyeol immediately stops talking)

“Don’t worry, I’m part of EXO too. You can call me Lay.”

Hana: “Is everyone in this world EXO members?”

Sehun: “There’s only 7 members in EXO, but we have people working for us in basically every field.”

Chanyeol: “That’s pretty scary.”

Lay: “Exactly why you don’t want to be our enemy.”

Sehun: “Come with us Hana-sshi. You as well yoda.”

Chanyeol: “What the heck did you just call me?!”
Hana: “Just come with us.”

Chanyeol: “You’re not thinking of actually going are you?!”

Hana: “If we don’t then Eunhee will be in danger.”

Chanyeol: “But don’t forget that their client wants to kill you.”

Lay: “It’s not like she hangs out at our base besides we can just talk things out.”

Sehun: “He’s the peacemaker in EXO.”

Chanyeol: “Fine”

 

Sehun and Lay took separate cars and two different roads to the base so that it would be harder to track down. They separated Hana and Chanyeol so that they wouldn’t try escaping. Hana was in Lay’s car because he seemed harmless and Sehun said that Chanyeol looked like a good fighter and that Lay probably won’t be able to beat him. There was traffic on the road so Lay started a conversation with Hana.

 

Lay: “Don’t worry, we not going to do anything to you guys.”
Hana: “That’s not what worries me.”

Lay: “Want to listen to some music?”
Hana: “Why are you so nice? It makes me want to be friends with you.”

Lay: “Then let’s just be friends! We’re going to work together from now on.”

Hana: “I’m getting out of this as soon as I can.”

Lay: “Are you really close to Eunhee?”
Hana: “Mind your own business.”

Lay: “You’re mean.”

Hana: “I wouldn’t be mean if I actually trust you guys!”
Lay: “Ok...”

 

They arrived at what seemed like a bar and Lay guided her inside. There were a lot of erts in the bar that looked at Hana when she came in, but then Chanyeol came and wrapped his arms around her. Sehun nodded at a security guard and he opened a locked door for the 4. They walked down a set of stairs and arrived in a huge basement with everything from weapons to food.

 

Suho: “Ah! Welcome!”
 

Hana immediately spotted Baekhyun talking to a guy with fluffy blond hair and black glasses who was typing something on the computer. Baekhyun immediately saw her as well and walked toward them. Suho mentioned Chanyeol and Hana to sit on the couch. Hana and Chanyeol looked at the ripped couch utterly disgusted, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter