Search

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, they finally got back to Seoul. Even though it was really early in the morning, everyone went to EXO’s base before going home to bring everyone the bad news. BTS’ maknae line (Jimin, V, and Jungkook) started questioning their leader in tears while the EXO members, Chanyeol, and Xiumin could only stand there tightening their fists. Everyone knew the danger of this job, but their job has been so successful, they never saw it actually coming.

 

Rapmon: “Did you guys get any news about Suga and J-Hope?”

Eunhee: “Is there anything on them that would allow us to track them down?”

Chen: “They took all of our cellphones and everything when they kidnapped us.”

Suho: “D.O. Do you think that the police caught them?”

D.O: “I voluntarily took BTS’ case. If they were caught, then I would definitely know it. I’ll still go to work though and see what I can find out.”

Suho: “I’ll tell you later if we find out anything else.”

D.O: “Thanks”

(D.O leaves)

Sehun: “Lay and I have to go to work too. Call us back if they are injured. I can probably sneak some medicine out.”

Baekhyun: “We should go look for them around.”

Kai: “Let’s all split up and try to find them then… Well those who don’t have to go to work.”

 

(Everyone immediately went to their cars and drove out into different parts of Seoul.)

 

Hana’s POV: ‘If they were injured or chased by the cobs, then they would probably try to find a place to hide first. There’s so many alleys with no cameras. they can literally be anywhere.’

 

Baekhyun: (Through Hana’s earpiece) “Hana?”

Hana: “Ya?”
Baekhyun: “Any idea as to where they might be?”

Hana: “They were on their way back to Seoul before the guys picked us up which means that they should have arrived a long time ago. If they didn’t come back to the base or made contact with us yet, that means that they’re either really badly hurt or caught by the police.”

Baekhyun: “D.O didn’t receive any report though. Where do you think they would hide though?”

Hana: “They most likely brought the yacht back to Incheon Port. I think we should look around there first.”

Baekhyun: “The security around Incheon Port is really tight though. I’ll go look around there too. Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it.”

Hana: “Ok”

 

Hana parked her car in a parking lot around Incheon Port and got off. It’s easier to run since cars can’t get into most alleys anyways. She went into literally every alley she saw, but there’s no signs of Suga or J-Hope. After running nearly an hour, she started getting really tired and running out of breath.

 

Baekhyun: “Just take a break.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter