Special:Here For You

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I didn't update in a long time! We're taking midterms and everything in school right now so I don't really have time to write. Still, I was bored so I wrote this special chapter. Also, I feel like there has been a ton of BTS chapters, so I needed to add an EXO one. (Mutlifandom problem) This is about Kai' (Jongin's past). I briefly talked about it in chapter 6, but here's a more "detailed" version of how he joined EXO.

“We don’t want you here.”

Jongin: “Where’s my dad?”
“He went away. You better leave before he comes back.”

Jongin: “This is my house.”

“Correction, this is MY husband and MY son, Junho (2PM), ’s house. Your mother was nothing more than a .”

(Jongin’s blood boiled and he wanted to punch the heck out of that woman, but she was right.)

Jongin: “My mom might not have been married to my dad, but the fact is that they actually love each other unlike you two. You only married him for the money! If it wasn’t because of that stupid engagement then-”

(His “mother” slapped him on the face before slamming the door in front of his face.)

“Don’t come back”

 

Jongin banged on the door a couple of times, but no maids inside dared to open the door. When he finally accepted the fact that no one would open the door, he went to a hotel nearby. But of course, that woman also canceled his credit card. He furiously called his father hoping that he would be on his side like he usually is.

 

Jongin: “Dad, listen! She just kicked me out of the house.”

Dad: “I know. I asked her to do that.”

Jongin: “Why?...”

Dad: “Jongin, things are different now. Junho is getting older now and he will eventually inherit the company. I appreciate the work and effort you have put in the company, but this needs to come to an end.”

Jongin: “Forget it! I will leave. I’ll make sure that you guys will never see me again.”

Dad: “Jongin, I gave you a significant amount of money in the bank. You just need to go there and-”

Jongin: “I don’t need it. I’ll live on my own.”

 

He threw the phone in a trashcan and went out of the hotel. No friends. No family. No money. Nowhere to go. He wandered the streets trying to find a job, but he couldn’t find any. The sky was getting darker and darker and it was soon midnight. Jongin who didn’t have any food since lunch and has been walking for god knows how long fell on his knees in front of a convenience store holding his stomach.

 

“Are you alright there, boy?”

 

(Jongin looked up and saw an old man wearing really old clothes and looks as if he didn’t shower in ages. He just came out of the convenience store with a bowl of ramen. The man noticed that he was staring at the ramen and asked him.)

 

“Are you hungry? Do you want some?”


(Jongin nodded and followed the man into an alley nearby. He separated the ramen into two shares and put his part in a dirty-looking metal bowl. There were many other guys around who looked liked this old man. They were all homeless. The old man gave the ramen to Jongin who devoured it in a record amount of time.)

 

“Well what happened to you?”

Jongin: “I’m an illegitimate son.”

“Well, that’s a first around here. I’m L.Joe (Teen Top) and I’ve been living on the streets for 2 years now.”

Jongin: “I’m Jongin.”

L.Joe: “What are you going to do tonight?”
Jongin: “I don’t know to be honest.”

L.Joe: “Then just stay with us. We might not have a comfortable bed for you, but at least we have enough newspapers and blankets for everyone.”

 

Just like that, Jongin stayed with them for a long time. Life was really hard, but L.Joe and everyone else was really nice to him. Since he was so young, he did get a couple part-time jobs, but it was far from enough to rent even the cheapest apartment and he just couldn’t leave L.Joe and his other friends behind.

 

Everything was doing fine, but then Jongin lost everything once again. Jongin was walking in an alley with L.Joe when they met a drunken man. He started cursing and kicking everything around him. Jongin walked forward ready for a fight, but L.Joe held him back and said to just walk past him as if he wasn’t there. It sounded like a pretty good plan, but then the drunken man smashed his soju bottle on the ground and held L.Joe’s collar.

 

“You thought you were just going to walk past me like that, you old man?!”

Jongin: “LET HIM GO YOU SON OF A-”

L.Joe: “Jongin calm down! Look here, we don’t want to fight. We just need to pass here.”

“In you dreams. You sound just like my stupid boss!”

L.Joe: “If I was your boss, you would be fired by now. Picking a fight with an old man.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter