Guess Who

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 3 [/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2] Guess Who [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

            After getting Hana’s last location from Chen, Baek drove his car to a public park and parked his car there. Chen already froze the security cameras so that it wouldn’t leave a trace. Baek put on a facemask, his earpiece and a black wig before getting off the car and walking to the last place cameras picked up Hana, a convenience store.

Baek: “Where is she now?”
Chen: “I don’t know. After she went into the cafe a few hours ago all the cameras around shut down. I can’t seem to find any cameras within the cafe I can hack into.”
Baek: “What do you mean they-”

            Just as Chen was about to respond, Baek turned off his earpiece because he heard someone from the dark alley close to the cafe. He discreetly peeked inside the alley and his eyes widened. There was an older man wearing a suit screaming and begging for mercy, but he was quickly shut by someone who sliced his throat with a dark green lightsaber. The killer then took a picture of the bloody body and sent it to someone before calling them.

“This is Vermouth. I want the money promised in cash by 5 AM at the spot I sent before.”

            The killer (whose voice was changed by a voice changer) hung up and began cleaning the crime scene using alcohol to clean the fingerprints. Baek was going to quietly leave, but he was too curious as to who it was and went into the alley.

Baek: “Aren’t you afraid there might be witnesses? This is a pretty open area.”
(The killer spun around and turned their lightsaber back on and took a protective stance)
Baek: “Chill. I just want to talk.”
Vermouth: “All the shops around here are closed by now and I took care of the cameras. There are no witnesses...”
Baek: “Besides me?”
Vermouth: “You don’t seem too innocent either, but I guess you’re right.”

            As they said that, they charged towards Baekhyun, but the distance gave Baek enough time to activate his lightsaber as well and block the attack. The killer wasn’t expecting a counter attack so Baek took the opportunity to push the killer away from him.

Baek: “Come and get me!”

            Accepting the challenge, the killer once again ran towards Baek as quickly as they could. The two fighters’ skills were clearly not far from each other. The fight got more and more intense as both of them were sweating bullets already. Baek couldn’t pick up anything to identify the killer besides one thing, beautiful brown eyes with really long lashes.

Baek’s POV: ‘Don’t tell me she’s a girl?!’

            There was the sound of a motorcycle arriving from the distance and that caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter