Stage Two

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Flashback]

 

Gin: “Before I created EXO… I actually trained another guy how to fight.”

Hana: “What?! Where is he now?”
Gin: “He’s hiding in the organization.”

Baekhyun: “You guys knew about the organization a long time ago?!”

Gin: “No. We originally only intended him to hide in the government in case EXO ever gets in trouble, but then he got asked to join Scorpion. That’s the organization Chansung created.”

Chanyeol: “That’s their name? That’s so lame.”

Gin: “Either way, we cut contact with him for a long time because he would be in danger, but I think that we need his help now.”

Suho: “I already contacted him. He said he gained 12 followers. They call themselves SEVENTEEN. He should be video calling us anytime now.”

 

[A few minutes later]

 

Suho’s phone started ringing and he immediately picked up noticing it was none other than Mingyu. Everyone crowded around the phone to look at the two people on screen. One has bright blue hair while the other has natural black hair. The blue haired one presented himself as Mingyu while the one with black hair called himself Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu: “I’ll have my men do body searches on you guys so you don’t have to worry about bringing in weapons. As long as they’re not visible on the outside it’s fine.”

Suho: “Do you have pictures of all of your men? This way we know who not to kill.”

Wonwoo: “About that, I have an idea. What about we all wear white?”
Rapmon: “You mean everyone on our side?”
Wonwoo: “I was thinking we could put smoke bombs around the warehouse to distract everyone from Scorpion. We’ll just have to bring gas masks.”

Mingyu: “If we wear white then we’ll basically be invisible in the smoke. Then they can’t shoot us, but we can shoot them.”
Wonwoo: “We’ll just have our people crawl on the floor to avoid getting hit.”

Baekhyun: “Wouldn’t wearing white be way too obvious in the middle of the night though?”
Mingyu: “You go any better ideas?”


(Baekhyun stayed silent and Rapmon started talking.)

 

Rapmon: “Do you think you guys could sneak in some regular bombs as well? That way we can destroy the entire building and not leave any trace.”

Jungkook: “I can send you design plans for very simple bombs. They’re extremely easy to make and won’t take long. On top of it’s a pretty big explosion, but the range is not too wide so it’ll leave us enough time to escape.”

Wonwoo: “Very well. We’ll take care of the smoke bombs and explosives. We’ll leave the killing to you guys.”

Kai: “We should make a names for ourselves too since this is a joint battle.”

 

“Licht”

(It means light in German… If you don’t know by now, I at picking names so I just took something from an anime… Again.)

 

[End of flashback]

 

Mino: “Mingyu, Wonwoo, and 10 others were all secretly working for them. I’m sorry. I failed.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter