Cleaning Lady

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Back at BTS’ base]

 

Hana: “What do you mean he got killed?!”

Eunhee: “Why didn’t you report their meeting before he got killed?”
Chanyeol: “I wanted to, but I couldn’t. I was behind a wall and then will find out I was eavesdropping the entire time.”

Xiumin: “Why did Baekhyun go see him?”
Eunhee: “Clarifications, he went to see Baekhyun.”

Hana: “You knew he went there?”
Rapmon: “Why did he go see Baekhyun?”

Chanyeol: “How did you know he went to see Baekhyun and not the other way around?”
Xiumin: “Because you asked Eunhee to look at Baekhyun’s offices’ cameras? Are you stupid?”

Chanyeol: “Ah! Hahaha… Sorry about that...”

Jungkook: “Why did he go see Baek?”

Chanyeol: “Well…”
 

Flashback in Chanyeol’s POV

 

I was really shocked when I arrived at Baekhyun’s company. Why would he want to come here? Well one thing is sure. I can’t go in there just like this, Baekhyun and Kai are both know me. I guess I have to use my last resort... I took out a girl's wig and put it on. I also pulled out an emergency makeup kit that Hana and Eunhee forced me to put on the car. I applied enough makeup to make me look like a girl and looked at myself in the mirror. Holy sh*t this is so creepy.

 

(I just found this online)

 

I’m honestly going to puke. I also took a really loose girly pink shirt from the back seat connected to the trunk so that you can’t tell my chest is completely flat. I kept my jeans and Converses on though because it was uni. I also grabbed a purse from the trunk because Eunhee said “No girl around your age would ever go out without a purse.” I can’t believe this is actually useful advice right now…

 

I went into the building without really knowing what to do. It was 7:00 PM so there wasn’t many people. I couldn’t blend into a crowd, but then I spotted this cleaning ajumma and I followed her into the bathroom. I made the most girly voice I can ever think of and started a conversation with the older lady.

 

Chanyeol: “A-ajumma?”
Ajumma: “Yes?”
Chanyeol: “Um… You look really tired, you have dark circles under your eyes. Can I help you with the cleaning?”
Ajumma: “Aigoo, that’s really nice of you, but there’s no need.”

Chanyeol: “Please~ I really need some working experience. Anything is fine, really!”

Ajumma: “Um… Alright. Here, take this jacket and this cap so that you won’t get your pretty shirt and hair all dirty. All you have to do is clean there two bathroom and the ones on the first few floors. I’ll take care of the rest.”

Chanyeol: “Thank you so much!”

Ajumma: “I’ll be waiting in the cafeteria. Come find me when you’re done.”

Chanyeol: “Neh!”

 

(As soon as she was gone, I spoke to Eunhee on the ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter