Epilogue

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let us welcome onstage the new owner of Zeus Hotel, Mr. Kim Jongin!”

    The crowd cheered for Jongin as he stepped onto the stage. He and the founder, Gohn, both gave their speeches before a few rounds of applause and the celebratory party begun. Arms in arms with his fiance, Eunhee, Jongin greeted the guests one by one who all congratulated him for now owning the biggest hotel in Asia. Amongst the unfamiliar businessmen and women were Jongin’s friends and ex-rivals.

Hana: “Congrats on your new business and your engagement! Don’t you dare hurt Eunhee though or I’ll kill you.”
Baekhyun: “Calm down babe, we retired from this field remember? Don’t let the past trip you up.”
Hana: “Just because we retired, it doesn’t mean we can’t fight for good old times. Now that I think about it, I never really had an official duel with Kai.”
Eunhee: “Don’t bother lol, you’re going to take him down in minutes since this guy doesn’t use his brain when he’s fighting.”
Jongin: “Hey hey hey Just because she can take down the maknae, it doesn’t mean that she can beat me as well.”
Eunhee: “Speaking of Sehun, where is he? I haven’t seen him in a while.”
Baekhyun: “Both him and Lay are getting promotions at the hospital so they’ve been crazy busy. He should be here with Mina though.”
Eunhee: “When are they even going to admit they’re dating dammit. Their flirting is getting out of hand.”
Kai: “We’re going to break them up before someone complains about how childish they’re acting.”
Eunhee: “Sehun is honestly still a child by heart. Same with Mina...”

    Jongin wraps his arm around Eunhee’s waist and brings her towards the snack table. Baekhyun and Hana couldn’t help, but chuckle behind them as Eunhee constantly tried to slap Jongin’s arm away. As the couple walked away, Jungkook came up behind Hana and covered her eyes with his hands.

Jungkook: “Guess who?”
Hana: “I know you too damn well for this Jungkook.”
Baekhyun: “Hands off my girlfriend.”
Jungkook: “Boring~ Just because you guys are dating right now, you guys might still break up.”
Baekhyun: “Not going to happen.”
Jungkook: “Come on. Chanyeol and noona have been friends way longer than you two so he might still have a chance.”
Baekhyun: “You wanna get beat up bro?”
Hana: “I thought you said we were done with all these fights.”

(Before Baekhyun could say anything else , a voice standing next to the gang cleared their throat to get everyone’s attention)

Hana: “Daehyun? Whoa you look really different in a business suit and everything.”
Daehyun: “I’ll take that as a compliment. Mind if I speak to your boyfriend for just a minute?”
Hana: “Go ahead, I’ll go talk to Minseok and Chanyeol over at the drink table.”
Baekhyun: “I’ll be back soon.”

    Baekhyun gives Hana a kiss on the forehead and walks away with Daehyun. Hana walks toward Minseok and notices that Chanyeol is completely surrounded by women. Some were simply getting an autograph from him while others were too busy taking selcas with him. Minseok on the other hand, stood besides him quietly sipping on his champagne while waiting for all the girls to go away.

Hana: “Are they his fans?”
Minseok: “Yep! As expected from the new singer on the block whose debut song is an all kill. Fans are surrounding him 24/7 now.”
Hana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter