Stage One

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a few hours after sending the email out, Seulgi got the reply she wanted from Suho. turned into a big evil grin before she closed her laptop and looked at the young man with blue hair standing in front of her.

 

Seulgi: “So Mingyu... How long have you been with us?”
Mingyu: “I think it will almost be a year now.”

Seulgi: “You like to use guns right?”
Mingyu: “Yes”

Seulgi: “I heard that you never missed any of your targets before.”

Mingyu: “That would be correct.”

Seulgi: “How would you like to take Hyuk’s spot and work directly under me?”
Mingyu: “That would be an honor Ms. Kang.”

Seulgi: “Perfect. Organize a team and get ready by tomorrow midnight for a massacre. We’re going against EXO face-to-face at last.”

 

As soon as Suho replied to the email, he took his coat from the hanger and jumped onto his car. He plugged in his earbuds and started by calling Sehun. Having to deal with this crap at 11:00 P.M was the worst feeling ever, but this was an emergency.

 

Sehun and Mina were having a friendly conversation with Gin at the bar when Sehun’s phone suddenly rang breaking the atmosphere. Sehun excused himself and went to the side to pick up his phone.

 

Sehun: “What do you want?”
Suho: “I need you at the base right now. This is a red alert. Get Gin as well.”

Sehun: “What happened?!”
Suho: “No time to explain.”

Sehun: “What about Mina? Who is going to take care of her?”

Suho: “Bring her along then! Contact the other members and tell them this is an emergency. I will call Hana and the BTS gang.”

Sehun: “Gotcha hyung.”

 

He went back to the bar with a serious look over his face and whispered something in Gin’s ear. Mina just quietly drank her Cosmopolitan (cocktail with Vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec, blablabla) because she had no idea what was happening. Gin narrowed his eyes on her making her cringe a little before he said something back to Sehun in another language this time. Chinese maybe?

 

Gin: “让她去真的可以吗?” (Is it really ok for her to go?)

Sehun: “她在这里更危险。守护说既然她已经在这里了,就把她带去好了。” (It would only be more dangerous for her to stay here. Suho said that we might as well bring her along since she’s here anyways.)

Gin: “随你。” (Do whatever you want.)

 

Mina rested her head on her hand while looking at the two speaking in awe. As soon as she held up her cocktail cup about to have another drink, Sehun suddenly turned his head toward her and started speaking Korean again.

 

Sehun: “Mina, come to the EXO’s HQ with me.”

Mina: “For what?”
Sehun: “Don’t make me force you. Call Kai and Baekhyun, I’ll bring this girl and call the others.”

Gin: “Mark, I’ll leave the rest to you. If anyone gets drunk and cause trouble, just call security.”

 

Everyone received phone calls one by one telling them to get to EXO’s base. Even though, no one explained what the entire thing was about, it was clear by Suho’s tone that it was something serious. By 12:20 A.M., everyone arrived at the base.

 

Zico: “Yo! Look at all this high-tech equipment here!”

Chen: “Back off coconut boy.”

(For those who don't get the nickname, Zico is a brand of Coconut Water)

Zico: “Dafuq did you just call me!”

Suho: “Shut up and get your asses here this instant. This is an emergency.”

Rapmon: “What happened?”
Suho: “This is about you Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun: “What did I do?”
Suho: “Seungri knows your real identity. She found the weapons you were hiding in your office. Your fingerprints can be found on there are well.”

Baekhyun: “HOW?!”
Suho: “I have no idea, but that’s not the point. They asked to meet us tomorrow… Well today, at midnight at the Shindongshin Industrial High School warehouse. Apparently, it’s abandoned there.”

(That’s where EXO shot their Growl MV)

Rapmon: “And what exactly are they aiming for during the confrontation?”

Suho: “I don’t know, but she told us not to bring any weapons. I fear that this might end really bad for all of us.”

Baekhyun: “! This is all my fault.”

Gin: “Suho, I think it’s time we reactive that guy again.”

Suho: “That’s why I called you here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter