Hyuk

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was more than glad to get back to his night work. He easily sneaked past the receptionist of the building and into the elevator. Chen obviously deleted all the scenes where he was so no one would catch him. He took a hairclip from his pocket and leaned onto the door. Within just a couple of seconds, the lock clicked. Baekhyun smirked and carefully walked inside without making any sound. ‘At least I didn’t lose my skills.’

 

All the lights in the house were dim and Baekhyun could hear the owner’s super loud snoring coming from his room. “Go to his study. He probably keeps his documents there.” He listened to Chen and explored the policeman’s house trying to find a study. “It’s a pretty nice house for someone that young. How did he even reach that position being so young?” D.O’s response was just like what he said before: “Which is why I tell you he’s doing something illegal.” Baekhyun clicked his tongue when he opened the locked compartment of the man’s desk drawer.

 

There was only one folder in there. Baekhyun took it out and started reading the content with his flashlight. His eyes scanned the data on the papers and his smirked because D.O’s guess was correct. He quickly took out his phone and snapped a few pictures and sent them to Chen and then whispered. “Seems like he purchased real estates illegally and then sold the property for a higher price to others.” (I am not in law major or anything like that so I don’t really understand, sorry!) Chen analyzed the pictures and replied “Yep. Now get out of there.” “Roger” But as soon as Baekhyun got up, the young master stood in front of the office door with a gun pointing at Baekhyun.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?”
Baekhyun: “Seems like you’ve been up to no good, Han Sanhyuk-sshi.”

(Hyuk of VIXX)

 

Hyuk: “Pretty impressive on how you got in here.”

Baekhyun: “I’m Baek of EXO.”

Hyuk: “I don’t care about your name since you’re going to die.”

 

He fired his gun many times with a silencer, but Baekhyun his lightsaber and the blue light immediately sliced the bullets in halves. To be honest, Baekhyun hasn’t used his lightsaber in a while he felt pretty happy about this. “What the heck?!”
 

Hyuk screamed when he realized that his attack was completely useless. He ran out, but Baekhyun followed. Hyuk might not have a weapon, but he had really quick reflexes and dodged all of the attacks. Baekhyun accidentally destroyed a precious-looking painting, but he could honestly care less. Hyuk took out many knives from the kitchen drawer and threw them at Baekhyun. He didn’t expect that, but it was no big deal as he simply deflected them. Hyuk grabbed his phone, but Baekhyun killed him before he could even call the “real” cops.

 

The scene was really gory, but he was pretty much used to it. He once again went into the office and arranged the document before putting them next to the laptop. He plugged his phone into the laptop and hit the power button. “Chen password please.” Baekhyun didn’t even need to ask a second time because he got in already. He created a new document and briefly explained what was in the files he just read and signed “Baek”. He left the files on the desk and casually walked out. Chen told him that he has turned all the security cameras off. Baekhyun who has already done research about the residents in the building beforehand wore a snow jacket and a wig just like Hyuk’s neighbor and walked right past the main lobby. Once he got onto his car, he took off the ski jacket and the ridiculous wig. “D.O, mission accomplished.”

 

After Hana and Eunhee changed, they went onto the balcony with mugs of hot chocolate in their hands. Eunhee sat down on the hanging chair that was on the balcony while Hana leaned onto the railing to look down the streets.

 

Eunhee: “There’s no listening devices here right?”

Hana: “No”

Eunhee: “Well then start from the beginning. I don’t believe your boyfriend is from Boyfriend.”

Hana: “Ya that was a lie…”

Eunhee: “Knew it. Where were you today?”
Hana: (Sigh) “Remember my childhood friend called Jungkook? Well… He’s a member of BTS.”

Eunhee: “You’re kidding. You said he was dead!”
Hana: “I thought he was dead. Anyways, I went to see him. I met the other members of BTS as well today. I got this necklace from them. The sneakers I wore today were also Jungkook’s.”

Eunhee: “EXO is goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter