Target

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After discussing the general plan with BTS, Hana went home with Eunhee, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Jungkook to discuss the specific details. Of course the listening devices that EXO put in her house of removed before.

 

Everyone sits down around the couches surrounding the coffee table and put Seunghyun's building plan as well as house plan on the table. Hana went into the kitchen to get everyone something to drink. On her way there she saw something shining on the floor and picked it up.

 

Hana's POV: 'A necklace? It's pretty, but whose is it? Eunhee? No. I just hired a new housekeeper to clean the floor for me the other day, she would have put this on the table if she saw it. Eunhee didn't come over after that and no one seems to have broken in... The only person who came after the floor was cleaned is... Baekhyun?'

 

Xiumin: "Ya Hana! What is taking you so long? Are you ok?"

Hana: "Sorry!"

 

Hana shoves the necklace in her jacket pocket and goes into the kitchen to get water bottles for everyone. When she came back, Eunhee already had her laptop out and has already a 3D model of Seunghyun's house.

 

Eunhee: "This is what we know about his house so far, but it'll be better if we can get a really clear look at the inside."

Hana: "Let's spy on him tomorrow since I don't have to go to work anyways tomorrow."

Chanyeol: "I'll come with you."

Hana: "Ya. Xiumin, help Eunhee however you can and protect her if needed."

Xiumin: "Yes"

Jungkook: "Let's talk about the plan now. How do you plan on getting into the building? We have already researched about the apartment complex and there's cameras everywhere."

Eunhee: "I included them and the range they can see in this 3D simulation."

Xiumin: "We can always deactivate them anytime we need."

Hana: "Yes, but it'll be fishy if it suddenly malfunctions. Can you send a virus or something and just destroy it completely?"

Eunhee: "Yes, but they can see that a virus was sent. They might not be able to track it down, but they would know something fishy is going on."

Chanyeol: "Also, the hallways is a problem as well. The building is monitored 24/7. It would be very obvious that someone tried to break in one of the houses. Also, no one would go up 30 floors using the stairs."

Jungkook: "About that, I have researched about it and apparently they are having houses for sale. You guys can just pretend to go look at a house and then go to Seunghyun's house."

Xiumin: "We still have to deal with the stupid cameras though."

Chanyeol: “We should just hire someone to break it.”

Jungkook: "If we do and Seunghyun reports something has been stolen, then the police would find it fishy that it broke at the perfect time."

Hana: "He won't. Think about it, who is dumb enough to tell the police about documents pointing to his own crimes?"

Jungkook: "True. Alright. I'll get someone for you tomorrow."

Hana: "Make sure he can act really well."

Eunhee: "You've got an idea?"

Hana: "Let's just say that GOT7's If You Do MV is helpful."

 

Everyone slept over at Hana's house and didn't wake up until someone ran the doorbell. Hana ruffled her hair and got off the bed to get the door. 'Who could it be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter