Action

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they got back on Chanyeol’s car, Hana went to the missed call section and called Baekhyun back. She didn’t pick up earlier because she knew Baekhyun will probably be furious when he knows she found BTS. Baekhyun didn’t even let it finish ringing once before he angrily picked up.

 

Baekhyun: “Yah! Why didn’t you pick up?! I was so worried!”
Hana: “I’m fine. I was just a little busy.”

Baekhyun: “Ah… Chen just got past the fingerprint code and we entered their base. There’s basically nothing here… There’s no trace of where they could have gone either. Also, D.O informed us that the police already found Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin ’s real name as well as their complete profile. If they are caught, they will be tried like terrorists. What about Jungkook? Did you find him yet?”

Hana’s POV: ‘I don’t know if I should tell him… Eotteoke?”

Hana: “I haven’t seen him.”

Baekhyun: “Ah. You should come to work then. Soojung keeps asking about you, Eunhee, and Jongin it’s almost annoying.”

Hana: “Sorry, I don’t have time right now. See you later!”
Baekhyun: “Ok babe. Be careful ♥”

Hana: “Don’t call me that!”
Baekhyun: “You’ll get used to it. Bye bye~”

 

Baekhyun hangs up and throws his phone on his desk. ‘She isn’t usually like that. Whenever she hesitates like this… It means she’s hiding something.’ He gets up and takes his jacket out of the small wardrobe in his office. Just as he was about to head out however, his secretary walks in.

 

“Mr. Byun, are you leaving again?! You keep calling out recently. Are you sick or something?”
Baekhyun: “Of course not. Plus I still do the work I’m supposed to outside of the office anyways.”

“You have a meeting in 10 minutes with one of our biggest sponsors. I’m afraid you can’t miss this one.”

Baekhyun: “Then let me make a phone call first. I’ll be right with you in just a few minutes.”

 

Baekhyun throws his jacket on the couch instead of hanging it back and snatched his phone again. ‘Since Chanyeol is Hana’s right side man… He probably knows what's going on.’ He scrolls through his contacts and calls Chanyeol. Of course, the stupid guy was driving so Xiumin picked up instead.

 

Xiumin: “Wut?”

Baekhyun: “You’re with Hana right?”
Xiumin: “So?”

Baekhyun: “Can you even say a full sentence?”

Xiumin: “No”
Baekhyun: “... Never mind. I won’t ask you what Hana is doing, but you have to tell me if she’s in danger ASAP.”

Xiumin: “I don’t want to. I don’t care about EXO.”

Baekhyun: “I’m saying that as her boyfriend! Bye.”

 

(Xiumin hung up the phone and informed Hana and Chanyeol about what happened.)

 

Hana: “He knows we are up to something.”

Chanyeol: “So what?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter