Another Request

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol: “Welcome back! How was the meeting with your sister? Did everything go smoothly?”
Jin: “You can say she ran away.”

J-Hope: “What? Why would you do that. You guys haven’t met in ages!”
Jin: “I don’t know. She probably just couldn’t accept the fact that I joined BTS…”

Jimin: “Are you just going to leave your sister alone like that?”

Jin: “I don’t know what I can do about it though.”

Eunhee: “Do you think that she will go report us to the police?”
Hana: “She has no proof. Besides, I don’t think that she would place her brother’s life in danger.”

Rapmon: “I think that it’s better for you guys not to meet for the time being.”

Jin: “I understand”

Suga: “I’m sorry to interrupt your moment here, but can we please get back to work? We have a ton of things piled up already.”

Rapmon: “You guys ready?”
“Yes”

V: “Ok!”


(V presses taps something into the computer’s keyboard and a power point shows up on the white wall with a projector.)

 

Hana: “Project Real Estate? What is this?”
Jungkook: “This is the case we are working on right now. Remember the person that Baekhyun killed called Hyuk? He was part of this project. He’s not the only one on this. A bunch of policemen and civil officers are also part of this.”

Eunhee: “What are they doing?”

Rapmon: “They are buying real estates and illegally selling them for higher prices. The policemen aren’t even that bad in comparison to the public officials. Bribery, perjury, income tax fraud, illegal campaign contributions are just some of all the crimes they are committing.”

Xiumin: “But how can you be sure they are working together? The police and government officials are separate.”

Jimin: “Yes, but the only reason all these crimes have been covered up so well is because there’s higher up officials controlling everything.”

Hana: “But now that Hyuk was found dead and part of his crimes were revealed because Baekhyun-” (Hana caught herself on time when she saw the look on Jungkook’s face. Her alliance with EXO was over, but she still felt really uneasy. Also, she hated bringing them up in front of BTS.) “... he got killed, wouldn’t things be more complicated?”

Rapmon: “That’s true, but at the same time, this is a good chance for us. If Hyuk had illegal documents store at home about this, then that means that other people do too.”

Eunhee: “You want us to break into their house and search for possible documents pointing to those crimes?”
V: “Right on point. But remember, we don’t kill innocent people. If you don’t find any proof of the crimes he has committed, then don’t kill him unless if he sees your face or something.”

Hana: “Whose house are we breaking into then?”
Rapmon: “Glad you asked.”

 

(Seungri of Big Bang)

 

Rapmon: “His name is Lee Seunghyun. He is a policeman working with Hyuk. We thought it would be easier to target policemen before government workers because it’ll be easier that way.”

Xiumin: “Why him though?”

J-Hope: “He is Hyuk’s closest buddy at work. He should know something.”

Jin: “He has a late night shift today which will be perfect for you’re breaking in.”

Hana: “Sounds good to me. Chanyeol, come with me.”

Jungkook: “Wouldn’t it be safer to go alone?”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter