Vodka and Gin

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhee decided to go with Kai because she’s more comfortable with him then with Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to go with her because she wasn’t a good fighter. He knew that Hana could take care of herself, but he still gave her a stun gun just in case. Eunhee headed into Baekhyun’s black sport car and drove off.

 

Hana: “I still can’t believe that you’re a member of EXO.”

Baekhyun: “I still can’t believe you’re a killer. Where did you learn how to use a lightsaber?”
Hana: “What about you?”
Baekhyun: “I asked you first.”

Hana: “I don’t want to tell you.”

Baekhyun: “Fine!”

Hana: “Fine!”

(After a short period of silence they arrived at a red light and looked at Hana)

Baekhyun: “You’re really childish, did you know that?”
Hana: “So are you.”

Baekhyun: “Answer my question.”

Hana: “I learned how to use a lightsaber from someone who already died, happy?”

Baekhyun: “Who would that be?”
Hana: “Why don’t you tell me where you learned fighting?”

Baekhyun: “From an old man too.”

Hana: “See? You don’t tell me anything either so why should I tell you anything?”
Baekhyun: “You’ve got a point.”

 

When they finally arrived, it was already 4:00 A.M. so there was no one there which is perfect. The last thing Hana wanted was that people mistook Baekhyun for her boyfriend. She brought Baekhyun in and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water while Baekhyun opened his briefcase.

 

Hana: “Water?”
Baekhyun: “Are you going to put poison or sleeping pills in there?”
Hana: “Nothing”

Baekhyun: “I’m fine.”

Hana: “Suit yourself.”

 

Baekhyun took out a couple of listening devices and put them in every room and also looked around her house. He picked up a picture frame and looked at the old picture inside. The young girl was probably Hana. There was a young boy on the right of the picture that he doesn’t recognize and there was an old man in the middle. Baekhyun turned his head trying to figure out where he has seen that person before. ‘I definitely saw this man before, but where?’

 

Baekhyun: “Who is this old guy?”
Hana: “My dad.”

Baekhyun: “What about this kid?”

Hana: “A kid my dad adopted. We grew up together.”

Baekhyun: “Is this Chanyeol or Xiumin? Where is he right now?”

Hana: “I don’t know. He went to the US and has never contacted us ever since. I don’t even know if he’s still alive or not.”

Baekhyun: “What was his name?”
Hana: “I just called him Kookie because he was younger than me.”

Baekhyun: “I see… Well, I’m going back now. See you tomorrow. Come to work on time.”

Hana: “Sure whatever.”

 

Before Baekhyun walked out the door, he took her white Gucci wallet and lightsaber out of his pocket and put them both on the dinner table.

 

Baekhyun: “I didn’t touch any of your IDs or money.”

Hana: “Wait!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter