Identity

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana decided to take the night off because of her leg, but her business phone suddenly rang.

 

Hana: “Sorry I’m taking tonight off.”

Baek: “Would that be because of your leg?”

Hana: “Neol nuguya?”

Baek: “I’m Baek. I want to talk with you, Vermouth.”

Vermouth: “Talk or fight?”

Baek: “It depends.”

Vermouth: “Not interested.”

Baek: “I just sent you a picture. Look at it before you actually say anything.”

 

Vermouth hung up and immediately looked at her messages. Baek was holding something that looked really familiar… It was Hana’s wallet. She had her real credit card and her actual birth ID! ‘Crap!!!’ She was about to redial Baek’s number, but he already sent her an address. Vermouth changed in the speed of light and rushed toward the location that Baek sent her. Eunhee saw her run out and ordered Chanyeol to follow her without getting noticed.

 

Vermouth arrived in the spot that Baek sent her. It was the parking lot of a park. She spotted Baek without any trouble because there was only one other car there. She grabbed her lightsaber and walked toward him.

 

Vermouth: “Why did you call me here?”

Baek: “Let’s cut the acting, Kim Hana-sshi.”

Vermouth: “... I assume that you’re Byun Baekhyun, correct?”

Baekhyun: (Taking off his face mask) “Your leg must hurt.”

Hana: (Also taking off her face mask) “Give me back my wallet.”

Baekhyun: “I’ll think about that.”

Hana: “What do you want?”

Baekhyun: “Nothing really. It’s just that I had a client who asked me to kill you.”

Hana’s POV: ‘Kang Mina?’

Hana: “Are you capable even capable of doing so?”

Baekhyun: (Activating his lightsaber) “You’re at a huge disadvantage here.”

Hana: “I’d like to say the same for your arm.”

Baekhyun: “I already told you I’m ambidextrous. No hard feelings.”

 

Baekhyun ran toward Hana, but he saw a teal light next to him and he used his lightsaber to block that instead. Soon after, a very tall guy with slightly pointy years came in front of Hana. He had a really long double-teal colored lightsaber that matched his height.

 

“Why aren’t you wearing your mask?!”

Hana: “Chan, he already knows me.”

Chan: “Still, don’t just stand there!”

Hana: “We have to find a way to resolve this first.”

Baekhyun: “So you’ve got backup. I guess that means I can show my backup too. Suho-hyung!”

 

A shorter guy came out from the car. His face was halfway covered by a face mask, but for some reason he looked like a really nice guy who would never do something like kill someone.

 

Chan: “Aish, another one.”

 

Chan tried to kill the new person while he was still defenseless, but his reactions was really quick and soon showed another two sided lightsaber, but his was pure white.

 

Suho: “I’m not here to fight. I just want to settle this peacefully.”

Chan: “You sound like an angel, it’s annoying.”

 

Baekhyun interfered in the fight which brought Chan back on his steps.

 

Suho: “Let me introduce myself. My name is Suho and I’m the leader of EXO.”

Hana: “If  you’re not here to kill us, then what do you want?”

Suho: “Hana-sshi, you’re a really strong person. I think that we can collaborate.”

Everyone: “WHAT?!”

Hana: “I thought that your client wanted to kill me!”

Suho: “Just meet with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter