Surgery

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana and Chanyeol easily jumped from the building she was on to the roof of the building Seulgi was living in. Chanyeol took the gun with a silencer that Suga gave him and shot a few times at the door on the roof to break the lock. Zico then instructed them to go into the hallway and where there was a register grill on the ceiling.

 

Chanyeol locked his hands together and let Hana step on. He shot her upwards and she kicked the register grill. It flew off and Hana pulled herself into the duct. She put the register grill back in place and told Chanyeol to leave.

 

Hana: “Zico, where do I go?”

Zico: “Continue straight ahead and turn right at the second intersection… Right here.”

Hana: “Do I get out here?”

Zico: “Yep. It should be the living room. Be careful not to break anything.”

Hana: “Ok”

 

Hana kicked the grill and it fell onto the leather couch below it. She jumped off and left the grill there so that her escape later would be easier. She walked around the house opening every single door and finally found her office in the corner of the small apartment. There was nothing that seemed out of the ordinary. No proof of crime from the outside. The computer was locked, but Hana just plugged in the USB like Zico told her.

 

Zico: “Just leave it to me.”

 

Hana sighed and looked around the office to see if there was anything else. There seemed to be a small closet in the room as well. She tried to open the closet door, but it was locked. ‘Should I open it?’ She looked at the time and it was only 5:10. ‘I guess I still have plenty of time.’

 

She took her lightsaber out and slashed through the door. It was kind of loud, but there was a carpet so hopefully no one heard that. The inside of the closet was basically what Hana expected. There was a small calendar with many red circles around dates and a bunch of pictures of BTS and EXO members pinned a small bulletin board. Thankfully the ones with EXO didn’t show any of their faces. Before Hana was going to close the closet, she noticed a file that made her heart stop for a short moment: .

 

Hana’s POV: ‘Don’t tell me-’

Zico: “I got it. You can retreat now.“

Hana: “Hold up!”

Zico: “What are you doing?! Get out of there now!”

(Jungkook screamed something in a panic, but Hana was too concentrated on the files she’s looking at. The documents clearly outlined Mina’s work and relationship with Jin. Not only that, but there were also a bunch of pictures of her taken from afar clipped onto the pages. The next few pages contained a plan to kidnapped her or something like that.)

 

Hana: “Mina is in danger!”
“I would worry about yourself first.”

(Hana turned around in shock and saw Seulgi holding a gun toward a gun.)

Hana: “!”

(Hana drops the file on the ground and quickly rolled behind the computer desk to avoid the bullets.)

 

Hana’s POV: ‘Ruger LCP Pistol. The magazine capacity should only be 6 or 7. She already shot 6 times already. If she doesn’t do anything, then I should at least have 1-2 minutes to escape.’

 

She unplugs the flash drive next to her from the computer and takes a smoke bomb from her pocket. Smoke immediately filled the room and Hana put on the mini face mask she stole from Chen a long time ago. She took her lightsaber and smashed the glass next to her. While the smoke was rushing out, Hana jumped onto the window sill ready to jump out. It was only the fourth floor anyways.

 

Hana looked down and saw V’s car driving toward her. Without hesitation, she kicked the window sill and jumped down toward the streets.

 

“BANG!”

 

A bullet traveled through air and shot Hana in the middle of the chest. The blood fell down like rain drops as Hana’s body fell downwards.

 

Hana’s POV:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter