Decisions

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s heart almost stopped when Mina picked up her phone.

 

Sehun: “I have to talk to you right now!”
Mina: “Wh-What is it?”
Sehun’s POV: ‘Why is her voice like that? She sounds so scared and sad. Am I too late?!’

Sehun: “Did you contact Hana yet?”

Mina: “I- I didn’t.”
Sehun: “Are you sure? Mina, you can’t meet her.”

Mina: “Why? You were the one who wanted me to meet her. Why the sudden change of mind?”

Sehun: “If I told you my real name would you trust me?”
Mina: “What?”
Sehun: “Oh Sehun. My real name is Oh Sehun.”

Mina: “Alright… What is that urgent?”
Sehun: “Let’s meet tomorrow. Whatever you do, don’t contact Hana. If Hana tells you anything, just ignore her.”

Mina: “I got it. I never trusted her in the first place.”

Sehun: “Good. I’ll send you the address at the hospital I work at. I’ll contact you as soon as I have time tomorrow.”

Mina: “Alright. I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

 

Mina hung up and looked back at the text she just received from Hana before Sehun called her. ‘I know that you hate me and everything, but don’t delete this message. Your brother wants to meet you. Kang Seokjin the younger brother who you thought disappeared is my friend’s savior and he wants to meet you.’

 

Mina never liked nor trusted Hana, but what if just this once she was actually trying to help her? Sehun told her not to meet Hana, but… ‘Should I trust the boy I literally just met or should I meet with Hana? What if Seokjin was actually alive? What if he actually knew Hana? Then…’

 

Jin, Hana, and Eunhee’s eyes were all glued to Hana’s phone screen. They had no idea whether Mina would believe it or not. It showed that she read the message, but she didn’t reply. They were about to give up, but then her phone rung and everyone focused back at the screen. ‘I’ll meet him. I have a little bit of time during lunch tomorrow. Let’s arrange a meeting location.’ Jin looked at her and she immediately replied.

 

Hana: “No problem. Don’t tell EXO though.”

Mina: “How do you know I hired EXO?”
Hana: “You’ll understand everything tomorrow.”

Mina: “I still don’t trust you. I swear I’ll kill you myself if you were lying about Jin.”

Hana: “I promise I wasn’t.”

Mina: “Where should we meet?”
Hana: “The Hollys Coffee on Achasan-ro.”

Mina: “Ok”

 

Mina said that he didn’t contact Hana, but why did Sehun feel this uneasy? Baekhyun fell onto his couch and ruffled his hair. Kai leaned took a cushion and threw it on the floor trying to release his anger.

 

Kai: “If she’s working for BTS, then that means that Eunhee works for them too.”

D.O: (Putting the papers back into the envelope) “We have to tell this to Suho. The situation is getting out of hand.”

Sehun: “It’s true, but Suho would definitely order us to kill them. You know what happened to the last traitor. His ending wasn’t pretty at all.”

Kai: “D.O don’t tell him as of now. Let’s not make any conclusions here.”

Baekhyun: “Kai, we have to tell Suho. They might be a real danger to EXO.”

Kai: “Then he will arrange someone to kill them! Are you alright with seeing Hana die?! I know I’m not fine with Eunhee dying like that! We need to ask them about it before we-”

Baekhyun: (Baekhyun took the paper envelope and waved it in front of him) “DO YOU NEED TO READ THIS OVER? WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE TWO OF THEM HAS ALREADY BETRAYED ALL OF US?!”

Kai: “THIS IS JUST PROOF THAT THEY WERE WITH BTS. THAT DOESN’T MEAN THEY’RE SPIES!”

Baekhyun: (Throwing the envelope onto the floor) “Did you forget why we collaborated with them in the first place?!”

Sehun: “I don’t mean to interrupt, but I think that all of you should calm the heck down!”

 

(Baekhyun and Kai both broke the eye contact and looked at two different sides of the room)

 

D.O: “Baekhyun, you might be the oldest out of the four of us, but I don’t think you’re calm enough to make the correct decisions right now. Since I’m the second oldest here, I shall decide. First, I’m not going to tell Suho as of now; however, you guys better ask the two of them what the heck is happening. You know how EXO votes on different matters that we can’t agree on. I will stand on whatever side you guys will pick. If you guys all chose to protect them, then I will too. That’s 4-3, we are the majority. But, even if one of us wants to tell Suho, then we will lose and the two will be killed. In conclusion, it all depends on what you guys decide.”

Baekhyun: “Get out. All of you get out of my house right now.”

D.O: “Is that really what you want? We-”

Baekhyun: “I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT!”

 

(Sehun and D.O has never seen Baekhyun this pissed before which made them all step back. Kai on the other hand stood where he was not moving an inch. He grabbed Baekhyun’s collar and pulled him closer.)

 

Kai: “Hiding it from Suho doesn’t mean betraying EXO. I will not betray or leave them, but I am certainly never going to kill Eunhee either. Hyung, are you sure you will be able to never see Hana again?”

(After he was done, he pushed Baekhyun back and he fell onto the ground not even trying to stand up.)

Kai: “Let’s go.”

(Sehun and D.O looked back at Baekhyun one last time before following Kai as well. Once they were in the hallway, Sehun stopped walking.)

Sehun: “How long do you think we can hide it from Suho?”
Kai: “What-”

Sehun: “If we help them hide it, then we will be in trouble as well.”

D.O: “Can’t we try to find a middle ground?”
Kai: “There’s no middle ground.”

Sehun: “Why are you so determined to save them anyways?”
Kai: “Eunhee is just like me. She’s just like us. She has a messy past just like us. True we might have had rich fathers or something like that, but they never paid any attention to us nor even cared about us. We’re only here because they felt at some point. Nobody understands us like she does and that’s why I can’t leave her.”

(Sehun grabbed Kai by his shirt and punched Kai leaving a cut on his right cheek because of the ring he was wearing.)

Sehun: “Eunhee, Eunhee, Eunhee. That’s literally all you have been saying this entire time! Who is more important to you? EXO or her?!”

Kai: “Both are equal to me!”
D.O: (Separating the two) “And I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter