Resolution

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Baekhyun woke up, the sky was completely dark already. He slowly opened his eyes, but all he saw was the dark sky and a few stars.

 

Baekhyun’s POV: ‘Where am I?’

 

He sat up rubbing the back of his head which still hurts from the bottle that J-Hope knocked him out with wondering what the heck happened. When he looked around him,he realized that he was in a small safe boat, but he wasn’t the only person in there. It was pretty dark outside but he still managed to recognize Hana. He immediately shook her body hoping that nothing bad happened to her.

 

Baekhyun: “Hana! Please wake up! Please don’t leave me...”

(Hana slowly opened her eyes and looked at Baekhyun that was almost in tears now)

Hana: “Are you crying?”

(Baekhyun looked at her making sure she was alright before pulling her into his arms in a tight hug)

Baekhyun: “You scared the crap out of me for a moment there.”

Hana: “Baekhyun, I can’t breathe!”

Baekhyun: “Sorry”

Hana: “Where is… Omg is that Chen and Mina?”
 

(Baekhyun turned his head around to look behind him and only now did he realize that there was another safe boat attached to theirs by a chain and a lock. He hopped over and made sure they were both ok. When he got up, Hana saw a letter fall from his lap and she took it before the water destroys it. Once Baekhyun made sure they were both alive and unhurt, he went back to the boat Hana was on.)

 

Baekhyun: “They seem to both be safe. My concern is why they did all this.”

Hana: “Maybe the answer is right here.”

Baekhyun: “Where did you get that?”
Hana: (Opening the envelope completely ignoring his question) “Crap, it’s too dark to read.”

Baekhyun: “Great. We’re in the middle of nowhere with no help whatsoever. I can’t even see any land. We can literally be in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.”

Hana: “That’s impossible. Either way, they must have a good reason for what they did. I mean, they did apologize.”

Baekhyun: “Yah. You’ve gotten really close to them haven’t you?”
Hana: “So?”

Baekhyun: “I don’t like it when my girl trusts other guys over me.”

Hana: “What-”

(Baekhyun quickly kissed her lips before she could start ranting. Hana looked at Baekhyun in shock which made him chuckle a little.)

Baekhyun: “It looks as if you saw a ghost.”

(Even though it was dark, it Baekhyun still noticed that Hana was blushing.)

Baekhyun: “Aw, are you blushing? You’re so cute.”

Hana: “Shut up! I can’t believe you just did that in this type of situation.”

Baekhyun: “Don’t be such a party pooper. Sure we’re in the middle of nowhere, but at least we can finally have a serious talk.”

 

Hana: “About what?”
Baekhyun: “Just everything. EXO. BTS. Vermouth. And us.”

Hana: “How can you go from serious to playful back to serious so quickly?”

Baekhyun: “Stop trying to avoid this conversation. It’s going to happen eventually either ways.”

Hana: “You have a point, but to be honest… I have no idea what I’m doing. I mean, besides the fact that I was a killer, my life was really normal. I never really gave a crap about EXO or BTS because I thought that they wouldn’t affect me anyways. Sure you guys get credit for all the work I’ve been doing, but that’s good because the police won’t look out for me. Then suddenly, EXO comes into the picture and you guys drag me in the BTS business. I’m glad I’ve met Jungkook again, but then this entire Chansung thing came and now Jin died. I don’t know anymore…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter