Beach

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana wore a casual short dress, a cardigan which sleeves were long enough to cover her hands, a pair of white lace oxford shoes, a white Chanel bag, and some diamond flower earrings. Her outfit would be perfect if BTS met her in a restaurant or somewhere casual, but it was nothing like she thought. She triple checked the address, but she wasn’t wrong.

 

The environment around her was horrible. There were graffitis on all the walls, glass pieces from broken beer bottles on the ground, and dirty rags hanging from the houses above. There was a few stores around the alley, but they looked really old and small. There were two ajusshis there who were playing cards together and one flipped the table over probably because he lost. He looked at Hana with a furiously look. “The are you looking at?” Hana was absolutely disgusted as she saw his spit on the other’s man face. She was honestly about to pull out her lightsaber and kill that old man on the spot, but then she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders. She looked back and immediately recognized Jungkook.

 

“Let’s go. Sorry about that man.”

 

He pushed Hana into the alley and shushed her when she was about to speak. He led her to a garage door with a bunch of graffiti on it like ‘Je Ne Regrette Rien’, ‘Papillon’, and ‘Run’. Jungkook opened the garage door and the entrance was completely different than the crappy surrounding. Jungkook pressed his hand on the wall to his right and the frosted glass door in front of them opened.

 

Hana: “Aren’t you afraid someone will shatter the glass?”
Jungkook: “It’s bulletproof and there’s actually a fingerprint test right there.”

Hana: “That’s pretty cool.”

Jungkook: “Yep! Come on in.”

 

Hana followed Jungkook past the door and took a look around her. Seokjin who she saw yesterday was with someone else with pink hair on the computer. Their technology area wasn’t as advanced as EXO’s nor hers, but it was still pretty impressive. There was a guy with black hair like Jungkook sleeping on the couch and a guy with orange hair sitting in front of it reading a book. Lastly there was someone with mint green hair and someone with brown hair cleaning guns with a cloth.

 

“She’s here!”
 

Hearing Jungkook’s voice, everyone turned their attention to the two new people and the man on the couch woke up as well. The guy with the pink hair came toward them with a huge smile and held his hand out waiting for Hana to shake it.

“Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS. You might know me as Rapmon. I’ll just present everyone to you. You already know Jun and Jin. The black haired person who was sleeping there is Jung Hoseok, J-Hope. He’s pretty much the happy-go-lucky guy in BTS. The person in front of him there is Park Jimin or just Min. The person there with mint green hair and looks like grass is Min Yoongi, but we call him Suga. He’s pretty lazy, but he’s probably the one with the most swag among us. Lastly, that thing is Kim Taehyung, V. He’s really weird. I don’t even know how I should describe him besides the fact that he’s an alien.”

Hana: “Nice to meet you guys, I’m Kim Hana and as you guys know, Vermouth.”

Jungkook: “Noona, take a seat there!”
 

The leather surface seemed to be cut by a knife and feathers were falling out of a pillow with a huge rip in it. Hana dusted off the top before sitting on the couch next to the person called Hoseok.

 

Hana: “So… I don’t mean to offend any of you but you guys said that you were very different from EXO. Can I ask how what makes you so different?”

Yoongi: “We only kill people who has done other crimes. We aren’t paid to kill them like EXO so as you can see we’re not filthy rich.”

Hana: “What sorts of criminals?”
Jimin: “All sorts of them. Some are corrupt politicians or other government leaders, some had a not-guilty verdict in court because they bribed the judge, and some can simply be gang leaders who killed or tried to kill others like how they did to Jungkook.”

Hana: “Wow”

Seokjin: “Forget that. I’m more curious about your hacker. You didn’t tell her about us yet right?”
Namjoon: “Ah! I forgot to ask you her name.”

Hana: “Lee Eunhee”
 

Seokjin dropped the pen he was playing with on the floor when he heard the name. He got up and whispered something to Namjoon. Hana looked at the other members to understand the situation, but they seemed just as clueless. When Seokjin stepped back, Namjoon burst into laugher which was kind of creepy…

 

Namjoon: “All the coincidences in this world though!”

Hana: “Mind explaining?”
Namjoon: “Tell her to come tomorrow and she will know.”

Hana: “Hold up, I still didn’t say I was going to collaborate with you guys.”

Hoseok: “It’s too late for going back. You already agreed when you came here.”

Hana: “I knew I should have stayed home.”

Taehyung: “You don’t have to spy on EXO for us. We honestly don’t care about what happens to them, but here.”

 

Taehyung got up and walked to Seokjin’s desk and took out a small square box from one of the drawers. It looked really expensive unlike everything else in the room. Though, Taehyung didn’t really seem to care of its value and just threw it toward Hana. Hana dropped it, but Jimin who was still sitting on the ground caught it and handed it back to her. Hana thanked him before opening the box examining the content.

 

 

Hana: “A necklace? What is it for?”
Jungkook: “Jin-hyung put a microscopic tracking device inside that fake diamond. If EXO finds out you’ve been hanging out with us or you’re being chased by the police and you need our help, then just press the diamond and we would know where you are.”

Hana: “This is pretty cool. At least it’s not a listening device.”

Jimin: “That’s because we trust you.”

Hana: “Why?”

Seokjin: “Just because Jungkook really trusts you and also because you helped me before.”

Hana: “How?”
Seokjin: “Bring Eunhee tomorrow and you’ll find out.”

Hana: “Alright, but I might need to go to work tomorrow. I’ll text you as soon as I get rid of all the EXO members around me.”

Namjoon: “Sounds good. Hey! Since today is your day off we should just chill.”
Hana: “Sounds good. Where are we going to go?”
Namjoon: “Let’s do a Bangtan style vacation.”
Hana: “Bangtan style?”

 

While Hana was meeting with BTS, Baekhyun was working like usual. Once again there was a new intern and the weird part is that Baekhyun didn’t even know her. Well at least, he thought he didn’t know who the new intern was until he met her.
 

Baekhyun: “EUNHEE?!”

Eunhee: “Kai forced me to come…”

Baekhyun: “Kai? Explain.”

Kai: “She isn’t a great fighter so there needs to be someone protecting her meaning me.”

Baekhyun: “Didn’t you just give her syringe in a shape of a pen to protect herself with?”
Kai: “You think that that’s enough to deal with BTS?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter