Siblings

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana: “I don’t have her phone number though and I deleted the email she sent me.”
Eunhee: “I can try to track her down, but it’ll take a little bit of time.”

Hana: “Actually. There is a way to find your sister.”

Jin: “How?”

Hana: “She hired EXO to kill me which means that EXO knows how to contact her.”

Rapmon: “Wouldn’t it arise any suspicion though?”
Hana: “I can just tell them that I want to solve our conflict.”

Jin: “But EXO would definitely want to meet her with you. How are you going to convince her to come here?”
Eunhee: “Don’t worry about that. We’ll take care of everything.”

Jin: “Thanks”

 

Hana and Eunhee bid their goodbyes to BTS and headed back to EXO’s base. Back in EXO’s base, Kai just gave D.O the pictures from his phone for him to research in the police database. Because Baekhyun killed Hyuk for D.O, he was able to take his position whose pay was nearly three times what he got right now. He didn’t ask them any questions and promised not to tell Suho because of that. As soon as they heard hana enter, they dropped their conversation and went back to where the other members were.

 

Hana: “So… Who killed Hyuk”
Eunhee: “It was on the news awhile ago.”

Baekhyun: “I did.”

Hana: “Why did you?”

Baekhyun: “Because it’s my job.”

Hana: “Who hired you?”
Baekhyun: “... Why are you asking?”
Hana: “Aren’t we partners now?”
Kai: “Why the sudden change of heart? Are you feeling better? You said that you had a headache.”

Eunhee: “That was just a lie so that you would leave. I went to meet her boyfriend today.”

(Kai and Baekhyun looked at each other knowing that it was a lie. ‘But why would she lie? Is she really working with BTS?’)

Baekhyun: “Why would you want to meet him?”
Eunhee: “Maybe because I’m Hana’s friend?”

Sehun: “Why did you come here? Do you need anything?”
Hana: “We just needed to ask you about Hyuk and also… Can you tell me how to contact Mina?”
Suho: “Why do you want to know?”

Hana: “I want to meet her and resolve the issue. That’s the only way we can truly collaborate with you guys.”

Suho: “Alright. Sehun, arrange a meeting for them. You’re the only one who knows how to contact her.”

Sehun: “I understand”

Eunhee: “That’s all we came to say. We’ll take our leave now.”

Kai: “Wait, I’ll drive you. I want to talk to you.”
Eunhee: “Sure”

(Hana looked at Baekhyun waiting for him to say something. He usually always volunteered to bring her home, but he didn’t even move today. D.O had to punch his arm for him to come back down to Earth. He grumbled, but still took his car keys from the coffee table and walked past Hana to the door.)

Hana: “Why is he so pissed?”
Eunhee: “How am I supposed to know?”
 

Eunhee’s car ride was a really horrible one because Kai kept asking her a bunch or random questions about Hana’s “boyfriend”. It was hard to come up with a bunch of lies, but someone Kai didn’t seem to have caught anything. Kai stopped asking questions after a while because he knew that everything she said was a lie.

 

Kai: “I thought you trusted me.”

Eunhee: “What do you mean? I do.”

Kai: “Are you lying to me?”
Eunhee: “Why would you think that?”
Kai: “I’ve done some research about Boyfriend’s Jeongmin. It sounds like you’re talking about someone completely different.”

Eunhee: “He is really different in real life that’s all.”

Kai: “What are you keeping from me? You told me your story, but you don’t want to tell me this.”

Eunhee: “Are you going to keep thinking I’m a liar?!”
Kai: “Until you tell me that truth, yes. I will wait for you so don’t keep me waiting for too long.”

(Eunhee left his car as soon as they arrived and immediately dialed Hana’s number)

 

Hana was really glad that Eunhee suddenly called her because Baekhyun wouldn’t talk to her at all. Usually, her biggest wish is for him to just shut up, but it was so awkward when he actually didn’t talk...  Hana looked at him a couple of times, but he was really focused on driving he didn’t pay attention at all. She picked up the phone call as soon as her phone vibrated.

 

Hana: “What’s up?”
Eunhee: “Kai definitely knows something!”

Hana: “Why would you say that?”
Eunhee: “He doesn’t believe about going to meet your fake-boyfriend today. Do you think that Baekhyun doesn’t believe it either?”
Hana’s POV: ‘Is that why Baekhyun is so quiet?’

Hana: “You’re thinking too much. I’ll talk to you later alright?”
Eunhee: “Sure. Be careful though just in case.”
Hana: “I know”

 

Hana hung up and once again looked at Baekhyun trying to think of a way to talk to him without being too suspicious. But she was too late because as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter