Going Back to the Past

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungwoo approached the two people to make sure they were unconscious and then called his bosses over. Both guys were wearing all black leather jackets and had sunglasses on.

 

Jungwoo: “They are both unconscious. What should we do about them?”

(Dropping an envelope next to Baekhyun) “Just leave them here so that the other EXO members will come get them. Your explosive was a total success, Jun. Anyways let’s get out of here.”

Jun: “Wait, V!”

V: “What?”
(Jun kneeled down and looked at the girl on the ground. He pushed her body around to take a look at her face. His eyes widened and he gasped when he saw who it was.)

Jun: “Hana?! EXO is working with Vermouth?!”

V: “You know her?”
(He didn’t answer his question and proceeded to taking her phone out and dialed his own phone number. As soon as he heard the ring, he hung up and pulled his cap down.)

Jun: “Let’s go. I’ll explain to you when we get back.”

Jungwoo: “I’ll go distract the cops.”
V: “Ok. Be careful.”

 

Hana tried waking up when she heard someone’s voice next to her, but her eyelids felt really heavy and her side hurted a little. She opened her eyes and pushed herself up with one arm while rubbing her head with the other. She immediately felt someone hug her as soon as she got up.

 

Hana: “Eunhee, it hurts!”

Eunhee: “I was afraid you were going to die out there! How are you?”
Hana: “I’m ok. Why am I home?”
Eunhee: “You and Baekhyun barely escaped that explosion and your house was the closest to the building.”

Hana: “Where’s Baekhyun?!”
Eunhee: “He’s on the couch. He didn’t wake up yet.”

Hana: “Is he alright? What exactly happened out there?”
(Gohn comes into the room)

Gohn: “There was a bomb on the roof you guys met Jungwoo on. The people who put it there is none other than the infamous BTS.”

Hana: “How can you be so sure?”

Gohn: “There was a message with their logo on it. We were going to wait for you and Baekhyun to wake up to read it.”

(Baekhyun walks in while leaning on the wall)

Baekhyun: “Then let’s read it now then.”

 

They all came together in Hana’s living room and Gohn ripped the envelope and unfolded the paper inside.

 

Gohn: “We heard that EXO got a new partner. Congratulations, but we’re not going to stay still either. What happened on that building is just a warning. We had no intention of killing you guys, but you guys keep getting in our way. I hope that you guys would simply leave us alone. If you chose not to, then we shall kill all of you guys one by one. Another warning, having so many rebellious minions under you isn’t something good. -Bangtan Sonyeondan”

Sehun: “Those s. Us getting in their way?! What the ?”

Kai: “What are we going to do about this?”

Suho: “The more important thing is how did they know about Hana?”
Baekhyun: “Just like they said EXO controls so many people there has to be quite a few who hate us. But now that they know about Hana, doesn’t that mean she is useless to us?”

Suho: “Somewhat”

Hana: “If you want to kill me then just do it already. No need to go in circles.”

D.O: “When did we ever say we were going to kill you?”

Suho: “You’re already involved. If you thought you can get out now, then you’re wrong.”

Chanyeol: “What’s our next step then?”

Gohn: “First things first, let’s all get some rest. Especially you two.”

Baekhyun: “But I have a lot of things to take care of in the business and-”
Gohn: “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter