The Rise of Bangtan

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three of them arrived at the place of meeting and immediately spotted Mina who was sitting in the very far back of the coffee shop with a drink on the table. She pretty much jumped up from her seat when she saw Jin and the others heading toward her. Hana and Eunhee both looked a Jin, but he completely ignored the two and the waitress and sat in front of his sister.

 

Mina: “Seokjin…”

Jin: “Long time no see, noona. I missed you.”

Mina: “Where the heck were you?! I thought you were dead! How can you just leave like that?!”
Jin: “Before I explain, promise me you won’t murder Hana. She didn’t do anything wrong.”

Mina: “I thought that she killed you.”

Jin: “Why exactly would you think that?”
Mina: “Because I heard you talk on the phone with someone before you disappeared saying “I’ll be right there.” After you went to see that someone, you never came back. I told the police, but they said that it was an illegal number and they couldn’t track him or her down. Later, I hired a hacker and some people who are really familiar with black markets and finally managed to find that Kim Hana was the one who brought the SIM card.”

Jin: “Wow, I didn’t know you knew people who are familiar with the black market! Noona, you’re really evil.”

Mina: “Shut up”

Jin: “I can see why you would misunderstand, but she actually helped me.”

(Jin waved at the two who were buying coffee and they came over)

Hana: “Not going to kill me?”
Mina: “Not if you actually explain.”

Jin: “I’ll do the explanations. We have to start from the very beginning when I first met Eunhee when we were around 10.”

 

Flashback in Jin’s POV

 

I ran away from home trying to get some freedom and see the world outside our luxurious mansion, but got lost instead. I ended up in a poor and dirty part of Seoul that I didn’t even know existed before. The people around me are wearing rags or other dirty clothes full of holes while I was wearing a high quality material suit. I looked around me and tears dropped from my eyes because I never realized that all of this was happening around me. I looked up and then saw a girl who was my age that was grabbing onto my jacket. I got scared and immediately moved away, but the young girl didn’t say anything.

 

Her bangs covered her face and she was really skinny like she didn’t have a proper meal for months. She put her hands forward and mumbled something that I couldn’t hear.

 

Jin: “What?”
“Do you have any food to spare?”

Jin: “No not really. I’m sorry.”

(The young girl bowed her head and started to walk away. Jin ran in front of her and stopped her.)

Jin: “Wait here and don’t move. I’ll go get you some food right now.”

 

I ran into one of the nearest store and grabbed everything he could. The store didn’t have that much stuff like the ones I have been to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter