Trust Me

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana looked at Jungkook with wide eyes while Jungkook looked back at her with a serious and intense look. ‘What happened to the Jungkook I knew? How could he have changed so much?’ Seeing that she couldn’t respond, he simply sighed and stood up.

 

Jungkook: “Think about it, but don’t tell any EXO members. Hana I trust you and I hope you can trust me too.”

Hana: “I’ll think about it.”

Jungkook: “You already have my number so think about it. Give me your answer as soon as you can.”

Hana: “But if I work for you guys, I have a condition.”

Jungkook: “What is it?”
Hana: “There’s three guys that have been working with me since I started as Vermouth. Chianti who is my hacker, Chan, and Xiumin. Both Chan and Xiumin are really loyal and are amazing at using lightsabers so…”

Jungkook: “I’ll have to ask our leader, so don’t tell them about this for now. Anyways, I have to go. Keep in touch.”

 

After Jungkook left, Hana sat there in silence thinking about things. Jin ordered the waiter to take the food away because Hana obviously had no appetite and gave her a cup of coffee instead.

 

Hana: “Thanks”

Jin: “You said you had a hacker correct?”

Hana: “Yes”

Jin: (Smirk) “I think that she will be really useful too.”

Hana: “Why?”
Jin: “You see I’m probably the worst one in BTS when it comes to field work so I started working on hacking and everything, but I’m not that good YET. It would be nice if I had a pro to help me.”

Hana: “I don’t even know if she’s actually going to follow me nor do I know whether I’m actually going to help you guys.”

Jin: “Hana-sshi, think about it. EXO is just a group of criminals that you’ve just met not to mention they tried to kill you. I don’t know how you feel, but I know that Jungkook always saw you like an older sister. Isn’t is obvious who you would help?”

Hana: “... How much was the food?”

Jin: (Smile) “Don’t worry about it. My treat.”

Hana: “Thank you.”

Jin: “See you again.”

 

After Hana left the restaurant she walked around instead of going home where she knew EXO would be watching her. All this time she thought that Jungkook was dead, but he wasn’t. All this time she hoped that Jungkook was alright, he has been suffering. Even though Hana felt sad, she was still relieved that BTS was there to help Jungkook.

 

‘Jungkook and Jin were both so nice and they didn’t force me to join them unlike EXO who kidnapped Eunhee… But they did try to protect me especially Baekhyun…’

 

After walking for what seemed like forever she arrived at the hospital that Xiumin was. Now that she thought about it she didn’t visit Xiumin yet so that’s what she did. Before she entered his room, she knocked on the door hoping he wasn’t asleep yet, but a girl responded instead.

 

“Come in.”

(Hana entered and saw Eunhee and Kai next to Xiumin’s bed)

Xiumin: “You’re here.”

Hana: “Sorry I didn’t come earlier. How are your injuries?”

Xiumin: “I’m getting discharged tomorrow.”

Hana: “That’s good to hear.”

Kai: “You’re not even wondering why I’m here?”
Hana: “Why are you here?”

Kai: “Just to apologize for almost killing him?”
Hana: “Ok”

Eunhee: “Where were you earlier? I tried calling you, but you didn’t pick up and Chen said that there was no sound coming from your house.”

Hana: “That’s not creepy at all.”

Kai: “Did you go out?”

Hana: “I just went out for some coffee. I don’t want to stay home the entire time especially when I know that EXO is there pretty much 24/7.”

Xiumin: “I want some coffee too.”

Kai: “You should have said that earlier. We would have gotten you some on the way here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter