Run

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana and Eunhee arrived at the meeting location and saw that the BTS members were drawing graffitis on the wall. Eunhee raised an eyebrow to Hana as if she was trying to say “Let’s leave.”, but before she can walk away, V saw the two of them and screamed “NOONA! Here!” Eunhee stiffly turned around and looked at the members. She looked down to the ground when her eyes met with Jin’s smile. “Eunhee!” Hana pushed her forward a bit and they walked down the hill toward the bridge. Eunhee and Jin’s reunion was really awkward at the beginning, but they seemed to get along pretty well after they broke the ice. Hana left the two alone with the other BTS members when she received a call from Baekhyun. Because she didn’t want BTS to see it, she started walked down the river.

 

Baekhyun’s instructions from Chen sounded simple, but it was actually not that easy to do. “Just get her on the phone long enough so that I can track the call.” Baekhyun hesitantly picked up his phone and called Hana. ‘What am I going to talk to her about? I can’t just call her out of the blues in this is so weird.’ He was going to give up and just hang up, but then Hana picked up.

 

Hana: “Hello?”
Baekhyun: “It’s Baekhyun.”

Hana: “I know.”

Baekhyun: “How were things in the office today?”
Hana: “It was awesome since you weren’t there.”

Baekhyun: “That hurts.”

Hana: “How was your meeting?”
Baekhyun: “Boring”
Hana: “Ah. Is there anything you need?”
Baekhyun: “Nah,I’m just bored.”

Hana: “Go hang out with EXO. I’m busy.”

(Baekhyun looked at Chen who mouthed “ok”)

Baekhyun: “Ok! Bye then!”

(Chen gave Sehun a small note with the location she was at and the three rushed off)

 

“Did he just hang up?! What the heck was that anyways?” She came back under the bridge and Jungkook handed a shopping bag. “Your shoes from yesterday are in here. You can keep the sneakers if you want or just throw them out.” Hana nodded and took the bag from him. Jin got up and walked toward her with a worrisome look on his face. “About my sister-”, but he got cut off because Rapmon screamed  “Run!” Jin looked back and grabbed Eunhee’s wrist and ran off so Hana followed without a choice.

 

After a while, she realized that there were cops chasing them. She looked at Jungkook waiting for an explanation, but J-Hope spoke first. “Don’t worry, they’re only chasing us because we weren’t supposed to draw graffitis there. It has nothing to do with BTS or Vermouth.” Hana felt a little more reassured, but she was still a little worried because Eunhee and Jin were gone.

 

Hana's POV: ‘Please tell me they safely got away.’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter