Move On

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun put the bottle of wine on the passenger seat next to him before driving off to Hana’s house. On his way there, Kai called him again. Baekhyun had no idea what he was going to do, but he didn’t wait any longer to find out.

 

Baekhyun: “Did you decide?”
Kai: “Yes”

Baekhyun: “What are you going to do?”
Kai: “We have to tell Suho everything.”

Baekhyun: “I thought you really cared about Eunhee.”

Kai: “Sehun will go tell Suho and try to hold him back. I’m going to talk to Eunhee and protect her if necessary. Do you want me to call Hana as well?”
Baekhyun: “No. I’m going to confront her myself.”

Kai: “Do whatever you want bro. I mean… I don’t think that Suho will mark us as traitors, after all we are still EXO no matter what.”

Baekhyun: “I know. Be careful.”

Kai: “Same goes for you.”

 

Baekhyun hung up and soon arrived at Hana’s house. Seoul might be a city that never sleeps, but it was still 3:00 A.M… Hana was probably asleep, but he needs to talk to her today. He arrived and just entered her house without warning using the card key. Hana wasn’t sleeping, but watching Running Man on her couch. She immediately got hold of her lightsaber when she heard someone enter, but she released it when she realized it was just Baekhyun.

 

Hana: “3 o’clock in the morning? Really?”
Baekhyun: “I needed a drinking buddy.”

Hana: “Something wrong?”
Baekhyun: “Come on”

 

Baekhyun puts the wine bottle on the counter while he gets a corkscrew and opened the wine. Hana turned off the TV and came to sit on the high chair in front of the counter. He took two glasses from the cabinet and poured two glasses of wine for the two. He slides it in front of Hana and drinks from his own cup.

 

Hana: “Why do you know where everything is in here?”
Baekhyun: “Because I’ve been here very often.”

Hana: “So what did you want to talk about?”
Baekhyun: (Drinking his glass in one shot) “Jungkook looks quite different than how he used to.”

Hana: “What are you talking about?”
Baekhyun: (Pouring himself yet another glass) “Let me guess Vodka thought him to make explosives and use a gun. Later, he joined BTS.”

Hana: “How did you come to this conclusion? Do you have any proof of that?”

Baekhyun: “Actually I do. You don’t actually have a “boyfriend”, do you? This entire time you said you were with him you were actually with BTS.”

Hana: (Holding tightly on her glass handle) “How much more do you actually know?”
Baekhyun: “Our client, Kang Mina, I assume that she is somehow related to that person called Seokjin, right?”

Hana: “What are you going to do about it?”
Baekhyun: “I want you to tell me everything. Your relationship with Jungkook, BTS, Mina, EXO, and me.”

Hana: “You pretty much got everything.”

Baekhyun: “I want to hear it from you.”

Hana: “Is the other EXO members listening to this as well?”
Baekhyun: “I closed all the listening devices before I came in. Kai and Sehun already know this too. Kai is currently at Eunhee’s house.”

Hana: “So there’s no escape huh?”
Baekhyun: “I just want to know everything.”

Hana: “Very well. After the explosion that day, Jungkook texted me. We met and he told me his story with BTS. Basically he and V were going to commit suicide in America, but then BTS stopped them and they became friends. They then came back to Korea and continued their criminal activities here. Like you said, Jin is Mina’s younger brother.”

 

(Baekhyun finishes the wine in his glass and throw the wine glass onto the floor right next to Hana.)

 

Baekhyun: “And you were just going to hide this?!”
Hana: “BTS never meant to do anything to EXO. You guys are the one who always wants to kill them.”

Baekhyun: “Are you on their side?”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter