Disappearance

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Eunhee and Kai saw the news, they left the cafeteria and ran back to their hotel room. Kai got his phone and started calling all the EXO members while Eunhee informed Hana and the others. 30 minutes later, everyone stopped in front of BTS’ base. Kai and Baekhyun furiously kicked the metal door, but there was no response from the inside.

 

Baekhyun: “Get out here s! Why didn’t you guys tell us about that?!”
Chanyeol: “Stop that. Can’t you see they’re not here? Screaming like that will just make us seem suspicious.”

Lay: “Suga’s leg still hasn’t healed. He shouldn’t be able to go too far.”

D.O: “I have to go to work. The police station is a mess right now because of what they did.”

Suho: “Alright. Be careful though. Since they are investigating many members of the police, you might be in danger too.”

D.O: “I’ll be fine.”

Suho: “Kai, Chen. Stay here since you guys don’t really have to go to work anyways. Chen, try to see if you can find a way to hack their system and get in.”
Hana: “Chanyeol, Xiumin, come with me. Eunhee, just stay here with Chen and Kai.”
Baekhyun: “Where are you going?”
Hana: “I’ve known Jungkook for a long time. There’s some places that he often goes to when he wants to be alone. I’ll try to look for him there.”

Baekhyun: “Wait-”

 

Before Baekhyun could complain, Hana already ran away with Chanyeol and Xiumin. He looked at her retreating figure and sighed. Even though they were dating, it still felt like Hana would leave him anytime.

 

Chanyeol: “You know where they are?!”
Hana: “Jungkook left a message for me back there. When we were young, my dad thought us morse code. We used to write to each other using it for fun.”

Xiumin: “Should we tell the others then?”
Hana: “He wrote it like that so that they wouldn’t understand.”

Xiumin: “What about Eunhee?”
Hana: “She’s been completely brainwashed by Kai. Not only that, but she went through a lot recently. Knowing Jin died probably doesn’t help either.”

Chanyeol: “So… Where exactly are we going now?”

Hana: “Some club in Gangnam called Block B. It’s not open yet, but Jungkook said we can get in with the password.”

 

Because they didn’t know exactly where the club was, Chanyeol parked his car in an underground parking and they started walking around Gangnam. There was a lot of people walking around as usual so they decided to split up. Finally, in the crowd of people, Hana saw a neon orange sign that said Block B. She called Xiumin and Chanyeol who quickly joined her as well.

 

“I’m sorry we’re closed.”

Hana:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter