Chapter 2

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Sora entered the extremely familiar interrogation room. Except there's an addition to the people inside the room. Kim Minseok and his mother are inside the room with Baekhyun, D.O and Suho.

"That's her?" Minseok asked, sounding shock while Sora just blinked at Minseok.

"She's an assassin?" Minseok continued, sounding like it's a joke.

"I'm not. I'm just a girl, who’s actually supposed to be in high school. But the bad people arrested me under false accusation." Sora said.

"Don't be fooled with her appearance. She just admitted she killed 13 people." Suho said and Minseok widened his eyes in shock. "This....girl did what?" Minseok's mother asked, in utter disbelief.

Sora just smiled and bowed. "I'm Park Sora." She introduced herself and Baekhyun scoffed. "Such attitude change." "I'm suffering from bipolar disorder. Don't you know?" Sora gasped, faking a shock. She doesn't actually suffer from it.

"Let me get this straight. I'm supposed to be under protection and she's supposed to be the one protecting me?" Minseok asked. "She's Yoseob's weakness. And we can only get him if we involve her." Suho reasoned.

"What if she tries to kill Minseok without us knowing?" Minseok's mother asked, worried. "She won't. We have surveillance cameras all around the apartment that they'll be living in. Including the bathrooms." Baekhyun grinned, looking at Sora.

"In other words, you'll see me ?" Sora asked. "Of course." Baekhyun answered. "I don't care. I stripped in front of those guys before killing them anyway." Sora shrugged, referring to the people that she killed.

"Well, doing such things at 18." Baekhyun shook his head, faking disappointment.

"You're 18?" Minseok asked, shocked. "No, I'm 10." Sora pouted. "Well, you can pass off as a 10 year old without any problem." Suho commented and Sora grinned.

"Want me to tell you how I killed those people?" Sora asked, smiling. "We'd love to, but you should've done it in court. You're a little too late." Suho said, sounding apologetic.

"Yeah, my mistake." Sora sighed, shaking her head. "Anyway, let's seat. There's enough chairs for everyone." Suho said and sat down, while Sora sat on the opposite side of the table.

Minseok right opposite her.

"I'll summarize everything for you. Sora, you just have to keep an eye on Minseok and make sure he's not hurt. And follow him everywhere, I'm sure Yoseob would try every way possible to contact you. And you have to report that to us. If you try anything funny, we'll know. Remember that vaccine you had earlier in the morning? We've just injected a tracking device on you. So we'll monitor your every move." Suho said.

"I know. We do that too you know. Tracking people. But of course, they didn't know since they had to be beaten unconscious in order to join us. And while they're unconscious, we inject the tracking device in them. Good information huh?" Sora grinned.

"I don't see a reason for you to tell us all those but thanks for that." Suho grinned back. "It's not actually useful information though. We already know that." D.O said. "I know." Sora just smiled.

"Anyway, the cars you're going to use also have tracking devices. Your phone also have a tracking device. Basically, what you use, where you go, what you do, we'll know." Suho summarized.

"You work?" Sora asked Minseok and Minseok just blinked in surprise. "I'm actually getting my Masters in business management. But I'm working, part-time." He answered.

"So, I'm supposed to go to school and work with him?" Sora asked. "Of course not. You'll be waiting outside for him." Suho smiled making Sora scoff.

"Wow." She simply commented. "I can't have a personal phone either?" Sora asked. "What do you take us for?" D.O asked with an eyebrow raised. "Want me to say it out loud?" Sora grinned.

"Spill." D.O said. "Animals and you're an owl." Sora said.

"You're a bunny!" Sora pointed at Baekhyun. "My favorite animal by the way." She winked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun just gave her a peace sign.

"I have no idea what you look like as an animal." Sora said, looking at Suho and he just scoffed in response.

"You look like a hamster, or a chipmunk!" Sora grinned, pointing at Minseok.

"Ahjumma just looks like Ahjumma." She turned to Minseok's mum and smiled. "And you're saying she's an assassin?" Minseok said, still in disbelief, looking at Suho.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover dear child." Suho said, putting his hand on Minseok's shoulder while Sora just grin.

"That's all anyway. You can change and Baekhyun and D.O will drive you both to the apartment that you will be living in. And Minseok's mother will be living with her sister." Suho said before leaving the interrogation room with Minseok's mother.

"Well, let's go now, new-found couple." Baekhyun said. Sora rolled her eyes at him and left the interrogation room to get changed.

"Come on guys, talk." Baekhyun said, when the car is quiet.

"Shut up will you?" Sora said, kicking the chair in front of her since Baekhyun is sitting on it. "Hey hey, I'm driving." Baekhyun reminded.

"See what I mean by she's suffering from bipolar disorder?" Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter