Chapter 9

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Sora is sitting opposite Suho and Baekhyun with her arms crossed. "Tell me why I'm here again." She said, obviously not happy at how she was rewarded after sneaking around Yoon Doojoon's MAIN BUILDING to save Minseok's mother. Don't they have any idea how dangerous it was? Of course not.

"We suspect that you're part of the kidnapping." Baekhyun said and Sora scoffed. "Wow. This is a great thank you present. Remind me not to help you with anything ever again. Add to my jail-time for all I care. You're just going to decrease then increase it. You've been doing that now."

"Now, don't get hasty. It's just suspicion." Suho said, trying to calm Sora down. "You suspected me for murdering people and that got me a life-time jail sentence." Sora retorted. "I get what you're trying to say. But if you just give us a detailed explanation as to how you got Minseok's mother back, you're free to go." Suho said.

"You won't even believe me so why bother wasting my breath? Lock me up for all I care." Sora said. "You didn't even try." Suho said. "Okay, I'll try then. I sneaked into Doojoon's main building and managed to sneak Minseok's mother out. Do you believe me?" Sora asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"Really?" Suho asked, sounding amused. "I tried." Sora said, looking at Suho blankly. "Should we get a truth detector?" Suho asked. "Bring it then." Sora said. "You asked." Suho shrugged and told Baekhyun to bring it into the interrogation room.

Sora put her right hand on the detector. "Did you actually sneak in to get Minseok's mother out?" Suho asked again and Sora said, "Yes." She didn't get shocked and Baekhyun blinked. "You actually did sneak in to get Minseok's mother out?" Suho asked, impressed.

Sora went back to folding her arms and asked, "You want to bring a professional in to check if I'm lying?"

"Should we?" Suho challenged. Sora just stared at Suho blankly. "I believe you." Suho smiled while Baekhyun just looked confused.

"Can I go now?" Sora asked. "You're just going to let her go like that?" Baekhyun asked and Suho nodded. "She's telling the truth. She actually never lied to me before after taking up the job of being Minseok's protector you know." Suho reasoned.

"Well, I see you doubt me the most." Sora said, looking at Baekhyun. "Not me actually. Minseok is." Baekhyun replied. "And I suppose he's there looking at this?" Sora asked, pointing at the mirror window. Baekhyun nodded. "Well, that's nice to know." Sora scoffed and left the interrogation room, pissed.

Sora went straight home and locked herself in the room. She can't trust herself when she's pissed. She'll become extremely violent. And it was evident when she beat up one of Junhyung's people, in the interrogation room.

"Let's go to the hospital and ask your mother directly." Baekhyun suggested to Minseok and he nodded. He went to the hospital with both Suho and Baekhyun and saw that his mother is already wide awake.

"Umma!" Minseok grinned and she gave him a smile back. "Nice to see you again." She said, hugging Minseok back. "Help me say my thanks to Sora. She saved me. Well, not exactly what I call saving. But she saved me nonetheless. With her friend." Minseok's mother said and Minseok blinked.

"What do you mean Mrs Kim?" Suho asked, confused. "Well, throwing someone off the window isn't actually a good way to save a person. But someone caught me swiftly and they ran." "I'm sorry. Throw you off the window?" Baekhyun asked, shocked.

"Yes. One guy jumped and Sora threw me off the window before jumping out of the window herself. But it's only 2 stories high." Minseok's mother said. "So, Sora really did save you?" Minseok asked and his mother nodded. "Well, hell is going to break loose at home, Minseok. She looks pissed." Suho warned.

"I know." Minseok sighed. "What do you mean?" Minseok's mother asked, confused. "Minseok suspected Sora to be in cahoots with the kidnapping." Baekhyun said. "Why?" She asked, surprised.

"He thought that Sora managing to save you in just a few hours was strange so he thought that she's together with your kidnappers." Baekhyun explained. "So she's actually raging at home right now." Suho continued.

"You shouldn't jump to conclusions like that you know." Minseok's mum lectured her son. "I know. That's why I'm going to get punished when I get home." Minseok sighed and his mum chuckled. "Good luck then."

Baekhyun suddenly received a call from Chen. "You might want to go to the apartment that Minseok and Sora is sharing now. Sora is literally trashing her room. Hurting herself in the process by the way." Chen said.

"I'll be right there." Baekhyun answered. "Let's go home. We'll visit again Mrs Kim." Baekhyun smiled and she nodded, understandingly.

Once all 3 of them reached the apartment, they could actually hear the trashing from the elevator. Minseok quickly opened the door and banged on Sora's door. "Park Sora! Open the door!" Baekhyun banged on the door as well while Suho went to find the room key.

Suho went to unlock the door and just nice, a pillow landed squarely on his face. "Well, it's better something soft than hard." Suho reasoned while Baekhyun tried to conceal his laughter. "Get out." Sora glared at them.

"Look, I'm sorry okay." Minseok said, trying to calm Sora down which isn't actually working. "Get the out of my room." Sora said. "Do you even notice that your limps are bleeding?" Baekhyun asked. "Get. Out. Of. My. ing. Room." Sora said, word for word.

"Not until y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter