Chapter 25

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

"Oh, we meet again! It's been a long time." Chanyeol grinned and waved. Sora gave a small bow. "What are you doing here?" Minseok asked, confused. He didn't expect them to come to this type of places. They don't look like the type to anyway.

"What do people in clubs do?" Dongwoon asked, with an eyebrow raised. "Well...I didn't expect you guys would come to this type of place..." Minseok said.

"It's our first time here. Well, besides the times I have to drag you back and the missions I receive. I've never been to a club before. And this is also the first time I'm drinking something alcoholic." Sora said.

"It's our first time meeting. I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol introduced himself. "I'm Kai and this is Tao." Kai was next to introduce. "Er... Right... We're just Sora's friends. But we'll get going now." Dongwoon said and downed his drink before dragging Hyunseung out of the club, leaving Sora alone, taken aback.

"Wow..." Kai scoffed in disbelief when both Dongwoon and Hyunseung pushed pass them to get to the exit.

"They're your friends?" Tao asked. Sora was too taken aback to answer and just let out a scoff. "They're so going to get it from me."

"Why did they run off like that?" Chanyeol asked, confused. "Are they like you?" Kai asked and that grabbed Sora's attention. "Like me? What exactly is that supposed to mean?" Sora asked, frowning.

"I don't know? Involved with the police and well...I don't know... Do you want me to continue?" Kai asked, smirking. "Yes they are. And I'm sure I can just wipe you off the face of the Earth in a day if you continue giving me that face. You're not that high and mighty the last time I saw you." Sora smirked at the last part.

Kai gave her a short glare before looking away from her. "Did we miss something?" Chanyeol asked, awkwardly. "No. I'll get going now. I'm sure one of my friends are drunk. They're both not exactly alcohol tolerant." Sora said and stood up.

"Well... You can join us though. We don't mind. And I don't think your friends would have any problem either. One of them didn't even seem like he drank his drink." Tao said and jerked his head to a direction.

Sora looked at Hyunseung's cocktail and yeah, it did seem like Hyunseung didn't even touch it. There's no trace of his lips around the tip of the glass. "It seems more of you guys joining me." Sora said, looking at the 4 guys.

She patted on the seat beside her, gesturing Minseok to sit and he did.

"So...How have you been? The last time we saw you was... nearly a month ago? I think.." Chanyeol said. "I've been fine. But yeah, the last time we met was in front of the school. So, maybe around a month ago." Sora answered and took a sip of her cocktail.

"You can drink?" Tao ask and Sora shrug. "I've never drank before. I've seen people getting drunk, so the thought of me becoming like them don't really make me feel all that good." Sora replied.

"I'm sorry." Minseok suddenly apologized making Sora look at him. "I'm not referring to you." Sora said, aware of why he's apologizing. Cleaning up after his mess, TWICE, because he was drunk.

"Who are those friends of yours? School friends?" Chanyeol asked. "You can call them that. We work in the same field." Sora said. "You're working? As what?" Chanyeol asked, surprise.

"Yes, as what?" Kai asked, smiling.

Sora rolled her eyes at him, "I'm currently working here and there. My job isn't actually fixed." Sora said. "You seem like you know what she's working as." Tao said to Kai and Kai simply shrug in response.

"You know what, I'm just going to leave. I'll see you at home." Sora said. She's not at all happy with Kai teasing her like this. "Alright…" Minseok said and stood up from the sofa first to let Sora out. Sora gave a short bow and turned, only to bump into someone and making him spill his drink on himself.

"This !" He exclaimed loudly and Sora seemed indifferent. "I'm sorry." Sora gave an insincere apology and was about to walk away when she was blocked by the guy. He's tall, no doubt. Maybe a little shorter than Chanyeol.

"What are you going to do with this?" He smirked, pointing at his suit that looks cheap. "It's a limited edition Prada suit and it's worth a thousand US dollars. What are you going to do about this?" He smirked, looking smug.

"I'm sorry for her carelessness, please forgive her." Minseok stood up and pulled Sora behind him. "This is none of your business. Move it." The guy pushed Minseok aside making him fall back and Sora just look at the guy with amusement. "Hyung!" Chanyeol exclaimed and went to Minseok's aid with Tao and Kai.

They're attracting everyone's attention. "Your suit look like it came from the dumpster though. Are you sure it's worth a thousand US dollars?" Sora smirked, fearlessly. "You ." The man growled and gave a hard slap to Sora making her hit the table and dropped the drinks on the table.

Sora smirked as she taste the blood on her lower lip. "Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?" He grabbed onto Sora's arm and pulled her towards him. Minseok was about to stop the man but Kai hold him back. "Hyung, she's Sora remember?" Kai said and Minseok let out a deep sigh.

"What do you mean by that? She's still a girl!" Chanyeol exclaimed in a low voice so that only the 3 of them can hear. "You'll see." Kai smirked and turned his attention towards Sora who doesn't look faze at the situation she's in. The others followed Kai's action and look at Sora.

Sora look straight into the man's eyes and let out a smirk. "Me? You don't have to know who I am. Let me go and we can resolve this peacefully." The man smirk and said, "No, I'm going to have some fun with you before I let you go."

"Then I'll have fun with you too. Although, I'm certain our kind of fun is very different. Want to try my type of fun?" Sora smirked and the man seem confused at her words. She didn't waste a second before she kicked the man's groin, leaving the man groaning on the floor.

"Want me to tell you who I am? What should I do? I can't tell you my identity, but I can tell you my name though. Park Sora." Sora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter