Chapter 26

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

"I heard everything from Gikwang." Yoseob said, taking a step forward. Sora was frozen in the spot. "Don't worry. Yoon Doojoon and Yong Junhyung are not aware of you guys helping the police and I don't intend on telling them either. They think that you guys are captured by the police and are under custody. But, do enlighten me. Why did you do that?" Yoseob asked looking up at the 3 of them, expressionless.

"Oppa..." Sora called out, tears welling up in her eyes. Is this the exact same person who was willing to turn himself in to the police for Sora?

"2 weeks. I'll give you guys 2 weeks before I tell everything to Doojoon and Junhyung." Yoseob said. "To do what?" Hyunseung asked, his voice cold and hard. "Steal the files that they have about us. Sora, you know where to find me. We’ll meet at where all these began." Yoseob said, looking at Sora. Sora bit her lower lip and turned her back against Yoseob.

"2 weeks." Sora said and walked up the stairs until she reached the rooftop.

Sora dropped to her knees as her tears drop freely. She felt Hyunseung and Dongwoon's presence behind her but it didn't let them get to her. She covered her face with both her palms as her tears drop.

-

"I thought you guys would be back before me." Minseok said when he heard the door open. Sora walk past him and to her room, taking him by surprise. "Did something happen?" Minseok asked the 2 guys. "Xiumin-ssi. Don't ask anything. Don't say anything and just keep your mouth shut." Hyunseung said and walk past Minseok.

"Did I do something wrong...?" Minseok asked, shocked. Dongwoon just smirked and shook his head. "Do what Hyunseung say. Don't talk to us." Dongwoon walk past him and went into the room that he share with Hyunseung.

Minseok was totally baffled at the situation he's in.

He took out his phone and called Baekhyun. "Hello?" He heard Baekhyun greeted. "It's me. Did you by chance meet with the 3 of them just now?" Minseok asked. "Yeah, we did. We found them at a rooftop. Kyungsoo and I were sent down because there wasn't any CCTV nearby where they were at. Why?" Baekhyun asked.

"Did something happen? I was given the cold shoulder from all 3 of them. They asked me to not talk to them." Minseok said, extremely disturbed by the attitude that all 3 of them were giving.

"They weren't particularly in the best mood when we found them either. They didn't say a word, even the ride back to the apartment was silent." Baekhyun said. "Do you think something happened?" Minseok asked.

"I'm not sure myself. Maybe they had an argument, or, they're just bipolar." Baekhyun answered. "I'll just find that out myself when we have breakfast." Minseok sighed since calling Baekhyun wasn't actually helpful. "I'll go over later." Baekhyun said.

-

Sora was in the bathroom, sitting down on the floor, her arms wrapped around her knees. She didn't know how long she was in that state but it was long enough for someone to be knocking on her door. "Park Sora! Open the door before I break this door down." She heard Suho exclaimed, banging on the door.

The door to the bathroom. So, they managed to break down the door to the bedroom. Sora let out a deep breath and stood up. She switch the shower tap on, letting the water from the shower head rain down on her. The water was cold but she couldn't care less. She was still wearing the same clothes that she wore on the day she saw Yoseob.

"Park Sora!" It was Baekhyun's turn to shout. "I'm telling you, it's not going to work." She heard Dongwoon's voice said. "It's been 4 days. She's been in the washroom for 4 days without food or drink. Sitting in the same position. And both of you refuse to answer any of our questions." She heard Suho said before the banging start again.

"Open this door Park Sora!" Suho shouted, banging on the door again. Sora wiped her face and switch off the shower tap. She took the towel from the towel rack and put it over her head before opening the door. "Wow, she really did open the door." Dongwoon said, honestly surprised.

"Tell me what the hell happened on the day I found you guys on the rooftop." Baekhyun demanded. Sora didn't reply and walk past them, to the closet. She took out a change of clothes and went back into the washroom, but she was blocked by Minseok and Suho. "Answer." Suho said with his arms crossed.

"Hyunseung?" Sora questioned when she realise that Hyunseung wasn't present. "In the office, taking a nap. As usual." Dongwoon replied. Sora just nodded in reply and went to her bed. She put the clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter