Epilogue

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years later

"Kim Leah!" Sora scolded her 2 years old daughter who pushed her twin brother, making him fall to the ground, crying. 

Both Minseok and Sora got married just 6 years ago. She stopped working as an assassin, but instead, she worked as an instructor in the academy that Dongwoon, Hyunseung and herself set up. Dongwoon became the Principal of the academy whereas Hyunseung and Sora became instructors. Gikwang became an instructor in the academy as well. The academy is a relatively small one, only selected youths are allowed to enrol inside. Since, it gives the license to kill people. 

Yes, there's an academy that trains assassins. The government funded the academy and they were given all resources that they need. Be it weapons, gadgets, most recently developed softwares, you get the point. Anyway, that didn't mean that the Big 3 retired from the assassin job. If it's something deemed extremely serious, then they would be sent out. If not, the younger assassins will be dispatched. 

So far, the youths enrolled in the academy would be the orphans that Yoseob took. Only a handful of them wants to enter this business though. The rest were given financial support to go to school and graduate with a scholarship. 

That reminds me, what about the old hag from the orphanage? She was captured and was given a 10 years sentence for child abuse, and taking advantage of the children in the orphanage. She got what she deserved.

"Apologise." Sora told her daughter, who's looking down on the floor, feeling guilty. "Sorry Leo." Leah turned to her crying brother and said. She offered her hand to her brother and her brother looked at the hand and then at her. Instead of holding it, he cried even louder making Sora massage in temple in annoyance. "Leo. Stop crying. Your sister apologised." Sora said and pulled up her son, making him stand up. 

Her son listened to her and Sora gave a small smile. She ruffled his head and said, "Now, go give each other a hug." Both of them did and Sora smile in delight. "Both of you are so cute!" Sora gave both of them a hug making both her children wiggle. "Umma..." She heard her son called out and she loosen her hold on them, realising that she hugged to tight. "Sorry." She chuckled and looked up when she heard the apartment door open.

"Appa!" The twins exclaimed and ran to the said person. Sora stood up and smile. "Welcome home." "I'm home." Minseok returned the smile and looked down at his 2 kids, carrying them up in his arm. "How are the both of you doing?" He asked the kids as he took off his shoes with his feet before entering the apartment. "Leah pushed me." Leo complained to Minseok making Sora rolled her eyes at their son.

Minseok chuckled and put them down. "Appa needs to wash up first." He said and walked towards Sora. "How was work?" He asked Sora after giving a peck on her cheek. "Normal. You stink." Sora shooed Minseok away and he chuckled as he walked to their room to wash up. Sora placed their kids in their separate baby chairs as she start to prepare dinner. As usual. 

She was stirring the soup as the kids were making noises, playing with each other. She felt someone's arm wrap around her waist and she lightly leaned against the body behind her. "How was work?" Sora asked, straightening back up and Minseok just rested his chin on her right shoulder, looking at the soup. "Still looking into the same gang. They're all over the place." Minseok just sighed and Sora gave a small smile. "Need my expertise?" She asked and Minseok groaned in reply.

"Not in front of the kids." Minseok told Sora and she chuckled in reply. Minseok let go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter