Chapter 14

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Both of them went home not saying a word to each other after their short conversation that left Minseok's questions unanswered. "Have a good rest." Minseok said after sending Sora to her room. "You too." Sora gave him a smile and she was returned with a smile.

"See you tomorrow." Minseok said and Sora nodded before closing her room door. She went to wash herself up before heading to bed, not caring that her hair is wet.

She woke up and dragged herself to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She blinked when the whole house is dark and looked at the time. It's 9PM and Sora just scoffed. She switch the Kitchen light on and went to grab a glass of water when she notice a note stuck on the fridge.

"I'll be out with my friends. I'm coming home late. I made some soup and left it in the fridge. You can just heat it up." Sora took off the note and threw it in the bin before opening the fridge. She took out the bowl that's wraped with a plastic film. She threw away the plastic film before heating up the soup.

While waiting for the soup to heat up, she sat down and drank her water. She took out the bowl and placed it on the table. She took out a spoon and placed it into the bowl. She went back to her room and took her 2 phones just in case someone called her.

She slowly drank her soup while fiddling with the phone that's bugged. She's worried about Minseok. He should've at least told her around what time he'd be home.

After finishing the soup, she washed both the bowl and spoon and put them in their designate place. She went back into her room, after switching off the kitchen light and washed up. After washing up, she went back outside and sat on the Sofa, not bothering to switch the lights on.

It's been 3 hours and Minseok hasn't come back. Sora decided to just call him.

"Hello?" She heard a familiar voice answered but it's definitely not Minseok. "Who is this?" Sora asked. "Tao. Are you Sora?" Tao asked, sounding like he's fighting with the background noises. "Yes, I am. Where are you?" Sora asked, standing up. "The club that we usually go to. Remember the club where you went to find Xiumin Hyung?" Tao asked.

"Is he drunk?" Sora asked. "Very. He had 5 bottles. Well, his alcohol tolerance increased." Tao said and Sora scoffed. "I'll be there in 10. I'll meet you guys outside the club." Sora said and hung up. She let out a deep breath to calm herself down. She hates dealing with drunkards. And this is actually only the 2nd time Minseok came home drunk.

She went out of the apartment and went to the car park. She went into the car and drove to the club. In less than 10 minutes, Sora pulled over outside the club and went out of the car. She saw Minseok completely knocked out. "Good to see you again." Kai said, his voice filled with sarcasm.

"Really? It's not so nice for me though." Sora said. "What did you do to him that made him so drunk? He's not the type to get this drunk unless he's stressed about something." Kai asked with an eyebrow raised while Chanyeol is carrying Minseok on his back.

"I didn't do anything to him. Anyway, just get him in the car. Do you guys want a lift back to the dorm?" Sora offered. "It's fine. We apologise to have sent him back to you this drunk." Chanyeol gave an apologetic smile. "Alright." Sora just said and opened the passenger seat's door.

"Do you need help carrying him back home?" Chanyeol asked. "It's fine. You can go and enjoy yourselves." Sora just smiled and Chanyeol nodded. Sora went back into the car and drove off, leaving his friends behind.

Minseok started fidgeting around his seat and Sora just rolled her eyes at him. "What the hell is with you?" Sora asked and Minseok groaned in reply. Sora just scoffed. "Park Sora, why won't you tell me anything?" Minseok suddenly exclaimed making Sora flinched since she's just beside him.

"Won't tell you what?!" Sora asked, obviously not happy with the tone that Minseok used on her and the smell that's coming from him. "Why won't you tell me about yourself..." He muttered under his breath and Sora just blinked. Her eyes on the road.

"You've really gone nuts haven't you?" Sora scoffed after hearing Minseok's words. The rest of the ride went by with Minseok's sudden shouting and mumblings.

Sora let out a deep breath and pulled Minseok out of the car, as she tried to suppose his weight. After locking the car, she tried to walk with Minseok putting his weight on her. She stumbled a few times but managed to get back on her feet. After struggling, she threw Minseok on the sofa and frowned.

He rolled and fell down on the floor making Sora scoff. "Whatever." Sora said and went back to her room.

After 10 minutes, Sora went out of the room and saw Minseok sprawled on the living room floor. Sora took Minseok's hands and literally dragged him to his room. She struggled to put Minseok on his bed but managed to do so anyway.

She scrunched up her nose at the alcohol smell that's coming from him. Minseok started taking out his shirt like the previous time, making Sora roll her eyes at him. She has to admit that Minseok's body isn't that bad. He has abs and his arms are well maintained. But still, having him strip in front of her doesn't actually make her happy.

She took a chair that was near the desk and put it beside the bed. She sat on it, folded her arms and her legs are crossed.

She's observing Minseok, who's moving around the bed, clearly restless. When he finally stopped moving, Sora went to place him properly on the bed and put the blanket over him. She sat back down on the chair and looked at him. Just in case he started vomiting.

Minseok rubbed his eyes and felt his head was hit by a giant truck. He turned his body and was greeted by Sora's sleeping face making him shock and moved back, making him fall on the floor with a thud sound.

Sora sat up and let out a smirk when she saw his face. "I did tell you not to come back home drunk again." Sora said and got of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter