Chapter 6

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Sora and Minseok were avoiding each other. Well, barely talk to each other besides, 'what time are you going to be home?' 'Do you have school today?' 'What do you want to eat?' Typical questions.

Sora do follow Minseok but not as often and Minseok seems completely fine with it. Sora was home alone, watching the TV when the doorbell rang. She looked at the small monitor to see who it was and saw Baekhyun and D.O.

She pressed unlock and let both of them up into the elevator and up to the apartment. She opened the door when she heard the elevator make a sound. "What do you want?" She asked walking back to the living room after opening the door, letting them in.

"Well...Things got even more awkward after the talk a week ago." Yes, a whole week have passed. "What talk?" Sora asked, her eyes not leaving the television. "Crying in the shower? Classic." Baekhyun said. Sora pretended like she didn't hear him.

"Anyway, seeing you at home not doing anything is really getting to me, so I've decided to give you a job." Baekhyun said and Sora just hummed in reply, her eyes still glued on the TV. "Yah. At least sound interested." Baekhyun said, sounding dejected.

Sora switch the TV off and looked at Baekhyun. "What job?" Sora asked. "Help us with the gangster case. It involves all 3 mafia bosses. Yang Yoseob, Yong Junhyung and Yoon Doojoon. Though I doubt you'll help with Yoseob, so, you're going to help us with the latter 2." Baekhyun said.

"Okay." Sora just agreed and both officers looked taken aback by her answer. "What?" Sora asked, looking at their reactions. "Well...We expected you to say like, 'what's in it for me?' Something along those lines." D.O said.

"I know what you're going to give me. My jail-time will get shorter for every case I help you with. So why bother asking?" Sora blinked. "How did you know?" Baekhyun asked, obviously surprised.

"That's basically the only thing you can give me. I don't need money, you're obviously not going to let me contact Yoseob, let alone release me from this place." Sora said. "But I'm not going to give you all the information. Just guide you." She continued. "Of course. We're expecting that. Because it'll be obvious that you're helping us." D.O said and Sora nodded.

"Here are the cases. So far, there's a total of 5 reports. 3 brothels and 2 drug dealings. We suspect that all those are connected to Yoon Doojoon." D.O said, giving Sora the folder and Sora opened it.

Sora looked at the name of the brothels and the drug dealings location. "You can send us an e-mail or drop by the police station." Baekhyun said. "What for?" Sora asked, reading through the reports. "For you to give us information, of course." Baekhyun answered.

"I meant, why can't I give you the information now instead of sending you an e-mail or personally going to the police station." Sora elaborated. She looked up at them when she didn't hear anymore comments.

"What is it?" Sora asked, confused when she saw their faces. It's shocked. "Don't you need time to find out about those informations?" Baekhyun asked, unsure on how to reply. "I'm an assassin. I see everything. I may have a severe short-term memory loss but I can remember things clearly when I'm reminded of it." Sora answered as she continued reading the reports.

"Okay then. Tell us what you know." D.O said. "Follow me." Sora said and went to the study room, putting the folders on the desk and switching the computer on. "Sit down on the sofa. This might take awhile." Sora said and waited for the computer to load.

She opened microsoft word and started typing.

"All 5 cases are connected to Yoon Doojoon as all of you predicted. I'll give you the evidence that you can obtain from the brothels and the drug dealings but you can't just make an arrest warrant all of a sudden. Obtaining these kind of evidence needs at least a month each. It's safely kept by Doojoon's men and it's hard to obtain, but not impossible. The brothels... You need to make an alibi. A guy, of course. It's filled with prostitudes and all, so you can just obtain information from the brothels. Since there are 6 of you, choose 3 that are good with women. Drug the drink and make them drink it before they start touching, unless you want to get touched of course. There's a drug that could make scenarios in their head, use that drug to avoid suspicion. Get out of the room after 5 hours, remember to strip the woman . Bathe before getting out. As for the drug dealings, you can just have a surprise attack since it'll most likely be held in the alley. Just catch one of the guy and make him expose everything. If he does, good for you. If he doesn't, you can just put words into his mouth and say that he said this and that. You don't need an alibi to handle drug dealings, you can just use one of the men to become the alibi." Sora said, typing out everything that she knows.

After 20 minutes, she finished typing and print the report that she did. "Like I said, you can't catch them all at once because it'll make them suspicious. Up till now, I doubt Yoon Doojoon and Yong Junhyung knows that I'm out of jail." Sora said and stapled everything together.

"Wow...You'd be a great detective or under-cover agent." Baekhyun commented, stunned at Sora's detailed explanation. "If you didn't catch a single word I said just now, just play back the camera." Sora said and handed the folder back to them.

"How much do you know?" D.O asked and Sora shrugged. "One month each case. Don't rush things. Rushing won't get you anywhere. I suggest you get the drug dealings first. You can end that faster. Pretend that it's just a normal police patrolling around and caught some strange act and arrested them. The more you arrest, the better. Then if you're lucky, one of them might just spill everything out to you. Then you can start on the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter