Chapter 12

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Sora and Minseok went back to their apartment since Minseok actually drove to the hospital straight after he heard about Sora being admitted inside. He even skipped school to take care of Sora.

Sora entered the apartment first and went straight to her room with Minseok following behind her. "If you need any help, just call out to me." Minseok said and Sora turned to look at him. "I doubt I'll need it, but thanks anyway. I'm going to wash up now." Sora said and Minseok nodded, closing the door to Sora's room.

Sora let out a deep sigh and took off her clothes. She took off the bandage on her side and took out a first aid kit. She went to put a waterproof bandage to cover the stitch. She let out a deep breath and took off her jeans. She took off the bandage that covered her gunshot wound and replaced it with another waterproof bandage.

She went to wash herself up.

Minseok was outside Sora's room, thinking of what to do. He admit that he panicked when he heard that Sora was admitted into the hospital. He just sighed and went to cook dinner for the both of them.

He was cooking japchae when he heard the chair drag. He turned his head and saw Sora looking at him. "How are you feeling?" Minseok asked, going back to cooking. "I'm fine. Did they say who the woman who attempted to kidnap the boy was?" Sora asked.

"Child labor. She kidnap children to send them to North Korea." Minseok replied and Sora just hummed in reply. "What are you cooking?" Sora asked.

"Japchae. I'm nearly finished. I made Kimchi stew and fried eggs too." Minseok said. Well, Sora took almost half an hour to finish bathing. She took her own sweet time since she had a hard time stretching while she wash her hair because of her stitches at her side.

Sora stood up and prepared the table. "Coffee or juice?" Sora asked. "Coffee." Minseok answered and Sora brewed the coffee before she continue to put the soup in a bowl and the eggs in a plate. And then moved them to the dining table.

She sat down after setting up the table, and Minseok joined her after he put the cooked Japchae on a plate. "So...Are you in contact with Yoseob?" Minseok started and Sora just hummed in reply.

"What did he say?" Minseok asked in a very careful tone.

"Did they asked you to ask me that?" Sora asked, referring to the police and Minseok just let out an awkward chuckle, "Oh, no. I'm just curious." He said, with an awkward tone. He can't lie properly.

"They're asking you to ask me since I won't reply them. And knowing that you can just make me say anything, they're making use of that." Sora scoffed. Minseok didn't reply to that. Well, didn't know how to reply to that.

"He's going to kill himself." Sora said and Minseok suddenly started coughing making Sora look at him. She offered him her juice and he gladly took it. "Are you serious?" Minseok asked after calming down.

"No, I suggested and he said okay." Sora said before she continued to eat her food. "So, he's really going to kill himself?" Minseok asked. "No." was Sora's simple reply, leaving Minseok speechless.

Minseok offered to wash the dishes and Sora didn't bother rejecting the offer. She didn't see a reason to anyway. She felt her phone, that's not bugged suddenly vibrating and she just picked up the call.

"Sora. Junhyung's assassin is arrested. He was caught pointing a gun at someone by the police but until now, we're not really sure whether the police know about who he really is." Yoseob said and she raised her eyebrows. "Then what do you suggest I do?" Sora asked.

"Junhyung struck a deal with me. If you manage to bail his assassin out, he'll give me one of his territory. Which is located at Jongno." Yoseob said and she widened her eyes. "I'll see what I can do." Sora said and hung up. Jongno...

"I'm going to the police station." Sora said. "What for?" Minseok asked, coming out from the kitchen. Still half-way through washing the dishes.

"I have something to do." Sora said and left the apartment with the car key.

She headed straight for the interrogation room, and was greeted by unfamiliar faces. "I'm sorry, you're not supposed to be here." A girl said when she saw Sora came in. Sora looked at the mirror window and saw Dongwoon sitting down, looking bored as hell, since nobody's inside.

"Sora, what are you doing here?" Sora turned and saw Sehun. It's Sehun's and Lay's turn to take watch, and Lay is in the office, keeping an eye in the apartment just in case anything happens. "Do you know him?" Sehun asked, glancing at Dongwoon and then looking back at Sora.

Sora just smiled. "Sora? As in Park Sora whose supposed to be in jail?" A guy in the monitor room asked. Sora rolled her eyes at the description. "Why are you out of jail?" The girl from before asked. "I escaped." Sora whispered and the girl blinked.

"Stop joking around. She's under our watch, don't worry." Sehun said. "What are you doing here anyway?" The girl asked. "I want to know how he was caught." Sora answered. "Do you know him?" She asked and Sora just smiled and shrugged.

"I don't see why we should answer your question when you don't answer ours." The guy stated. "I don't need your answer." Sora shrugged and left the monitor room. She entered the interrogation room instead and Dongwoon just raised an eyebrow at his visitor.

"While we're still free?" Sora asked, amused and Dongwoon groaned in reply. He did about being under the watch of the police. "How did you get caught anyway?" Sora asked, sitting opposite Dongwoon. "Why don't you ask your friends?" Dongwoon retorted and Sora rolled her eyes at him. "By the looks of it, they still don't know who you are." Sora said and faced the mirror window.

Dongwoon followed Sora and faced the Mirror window. "I wouldn't be here if they know anyway." Dongwoon just sighed and folded his arms, turning his attention to Sora. Sora stood up and leaned forward. Dongwoon raised an eyebrow at her and Sora just grinned before crushing her lips to his.

The people in the monitor room were too shock to respond and just stared at the sight. It’s a psychology thing. They’ll be too shock to react so Sora made use of that chance to bail Dongwoon out.

Sora moved her lips t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter