Chapter 18

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

"What the hell?!" Baekhyun exclaimed, when he saw the content of the 3 boxes that were sent to the police station. It was sent to Baekhyun, D.O, Suho, Chen, Luhan, Lay, Sehun and Minseok. Yes, their names are written on all 3 boxes.

"One of them are still breathing." One police officer said. "Get him out now and send him to the hospital." Suho commanded and the officer nodded.

"There's a crushed paper." The police officer said, passing Suho the paper before he continue getting the severly injured man out of the box with the help of Luhan and Sehun. Suho opened the crushed paper and widened his eyes when he read the paper.

'Hi~

Miss me? I've sent these 3 to you guys, as a token of my appreciation for taking care of me this past year. I'm sure you'd recognise one of them. Anyway, Yoseob says hi. I've also confirmed that your family members aren't safe anymore. I was asked to kidnap one of you family members. Either you try to find a way to lure all the bosses out, or, find me. Your choice. The chances of you choosing the latter would be 70%. Oh! And the trackers that you've embed into my veins. They are destroyed. I was injected with something that destroyed them so there's no point in trying to revive those trackers.

Sora."

"She's getting on my nerves." Suho sighed, trying to calm himself down. Baekhyun took the paper from Suho and read the note himself.

"If I ever find her again, I'd personally kill her." Baekhyun said, with his teeth clenched tight. "What is it?" Minseok asked and Baekhyun gave him the note. Luhan and Sehun read the note together with Minseok.

"I think we should move our family members... They ARE unaware of what's happening. So...Just tell them you've got a promotion or something and decide to buy a new house?" Minseok suggested.

"And what makes you think they wouldn't know where they move to?" Baekhyun asked with an eyebrow raised. "Yah...I'm older than you, can you not use that tone on me?" Minseok frowned and Baekhyun just sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry. But it's honestly not going to work."

"Clear this up." Suho said and went back to the office. The others just followed behind him.

"What are all these?" Luhan asked as he entered the office. Lay and D.O also entered, blinking at the amount of papers on the coffee table.

"We've yet to finish everything... God. Why are there so many?" Sehun groaned. "Letters from young Sora and young Yoseob." Suho said, answering Luhan's question. Lay, Luhan and D.O wasn't in the office when Baekhyun explained but D.O roughly know since he was the one who told Baekhyun about the place where Sora would usually look at.

"I see...Found anything interesting?" Luhan asked, sitting down on the sofa.

"Point number 1. Sora was abused when she was young.

2, Sora have nightmares.

3, She was bullied in the orphanage.

4, Yoseob protected Sora, leading to her depending on Yoseob A LOT. Understandable since she was young. She needed someone to depend on.

5, Yoseob cared a lot about Sora. Ever since she came into the orphanage actually.

There are a lot. Why not you read them yourself? Every notes direct to different points." Baekhyun said, holding onto one note.

"I can tell." D.O said, taking one note. "How do you even read this handwriting?" D.O scoffed when he opened the note.

"The neater ones belongs to Yoseob while uglier ones belong to Sora." Suho said. "It's not that hard. The are pretty detailed." Lay commented when he looked inside the note.

"We've already separated Sora's notes and Yoseob's notes. So, it's up to you which ones you want to read first." Sehun said. "Sora's." Luhan said. "Me too." D.O continued. "I'll read Yoseob's then." Lay said, putting down the note that he's holding on the table and picked another from a different pile of papers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora was lying down on the sofa in Yoseob's main office. "Don't you ever go back home?" Sora asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"Not really. I would usually sleep here. Then go out to get some fresh air or to get something to eat." Yoseob answered, writing down something on the paper. "Want to go back to the playground?" Sora suddenly asked making Yoseob stop writing.

"Playground? They know who you are now Sora. It's not safe to go back to a place with CCTV." Yoseob said, standing up and sat down on the sofa opposite Sora.

"My fault." Sora gave a soft chuckle. "I knew they were following me but I still do my job openly." She continued. "It's not your fault Sora. It never will be. If you want to blame on someone, blame it on me, or the bastards who put us into this mess." Yoseob said.

Sora gave a small smile and said, "I've been going there frequently while I was on watch too. The police must be wondering why by now. If they're smart and observant, they must've dug up the box by now."

"You told them where the box is?" Yoseob asked, taken aback. Sora shook her head and chuckled.

"Of course not. I'm not particularly keen on them knowing about my past Oppa. But when I go to the playground, my eyes would go to a specific place unconsciously, and I would daydream while staring." Sora explained.

"Well...What would you do if they found the box?" Yoseob asked. "Nothing. What can I do? They would just know about my past. How we live our lives until now." Sora answered.

"Until now?" Yoseob asked.

"Until before I was arrested." Sora corrected and Yoseob chuckled.

"When do you want me to kill the people in the basement? It's been days." Sora suddenly asked. "When have I ever gave you a timing restriction?" Yoseob asked, amused.

Sora gave a thought and nodded. "True..." Yoseob chuckled in reply and said, "Rest." Sora hummed in reply and closed her eyes.

Yoseob leaned back against the backrest and looked at Sora warmly. He stood up and went to the cabinet to get a blanket. He put it on Sora before going back to work.

Suho stretched after he finished reading all t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter