Chapter 5

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok woke up, his head feeling like a hundred of needles poking on it. He groaned, as he sat up holding his head in pain. "Well, you're awake." Sora opened the door, holding onto a tray. "I made some hangover soup." Sora said and put the tray on the table that's next to his bed.

"Take the pill before drinking the soup. It'll help ease the pain." Sora said. "How did I get home?" Minseok asked. "I dragged you back of course." Sora replied, opening the curtains to let the sunlight in. "Did you....change my clothes?" He asked, realising that his shirt was changed.

"I didn't think you'd want to wake up smelling like your own vomit." Sora said. "I vomited?" Minseok asked, sounding surprised. "We'll talk later. Finish the soup then go wash up." Sora said and went out of Minseok's room.

After Minseok did everything he was told, he went out of his room and saw Sora watching TV. "Feeling better?" Sora asked, not looking at Minseok. "Yes...Thank you.." He said and sat on the other end of the Sofa. "How did you get me home?" Minseok asked.

"Car." Sora simply replied. "How did you know where I was?" "I followed you. I was told to follow you everywhere remember?" Sora answered.

"But we didn't use the car though..." "I called Baekhyun to bring the car. I figured you'd be drunk. But I didn't expect you to be THAT drunk last night." "Sorry..." Minseok apologised. "If you want to drink, try not to get drunk next time." Sora reminded.

"Okay..." "Anyway, who’s Minji?" Sora suddenly asked, making Minseok look at Sora, stunned.

Sora looked at Minseok and saw him tense. "Your sister's name?" Sora figured looking at his reaction. "I thought you didn't know her?" Minseok asked, his voice turning cold. "I don't. You were shouting her name last night." Sora said, turning her attention back to the TV.

"Oh..." Minseok replied, sounding guilty for misunderstanding. "Do you need to go to school today?" "No. But I have to go to work."

"What time?" "3 to 11." Minseok answered. "I'll cook lunch later then." Sora said.

"Did I try to do anything to you last night?" Minseok suddenly asked after nobody talked. "Would it be better for me to say yes or no?" Sora asked, not looking at Minseok. "So..I did try to do something?" Minseok asked, unsure of how to reply.

Sora didn't answer and just watched TV.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You should watch this." Sehun said after Chen and Baekhyun entered the office. Luhan went out to get food. "What is it?" Baekhyun asked and both of them looked at the monitor.

Sehun opened the file from last night's recording.

Minseok pulled Sora on the bed and started to cuddle with her and Sora seemed rather uncomfortable, or terrified at such intimacy. She pushed Minseok hard enough to throw him off the bed but Minseok didn't even seem conscious about it. 

Sora sat up and looked like she was trying to keep her mind back together.

"I'll let you see the one before this one." Sehun said, moving the time frame.

It shows Minseok pulling Sora onto his bed, causing her to fall over him. After the second time, Sora was quick enough to avoid Minseok's hand and it shows Sora looking at Minseok, unsure of what to do before leaving the room.

"What was she doing in Minseok's room after this anyway?" Chen asked. "Putting a shirt on him. Since he vomited on his own body and Sora had to clean it up. She even cleaned up the vomit on the floor." Sehun said.

"She took off his shirt?" Baekhyun asked. "No, he took it off on his own and Sora seemed indifferent about it when she saw him half-." Sehun answered.

"Oh..." Baekhyun simply replied. "She seemed like she has a problem with physical contact." Sehun concluded. "It seems so.. But physical contact seems a bit vague. Maybe intimate touching?" Luhan came in and said.

"I didn't buy both of your share. Sorry..." Luhan apologised as he put the plastic bags on the coffee table. "It's fine. We ate before coming here." Chen replied. "But you should've at least bought us coffee." Baekhyun said. "I did." Luhan said, showing them the 4 cups of coffee in the paper cup holder.

"How sweet of you." Baekhyun grinned and Luhan just chuckled. "I bought some street snacks for us to share though. So you can help yourselves." Luhan added.

"Thanks." Baekhyun thanked. "Does Sora have any records of being or anything of that sort?" Sehun asked and Baekhyun shook his head.

"Not that I know of. Well...We barely know her. Besides her parents dying in a fire, her fear of fire and her connection with Yoseob. We don't know which orphanage she was sent to since it was her relative who put her inside and ran away with the wealth." Baekhyun said.

"Where's that relative?" Luhan asked. "Sora's family ties were wiped out. Now it only shows who her parents are. It doesn't show any more than that. Who her uncles, aunties or cousins are, we don't have any records of that." Chen said. "Wow...You've done a lot of research." Baekhyun complimented Chen, again.

"Like I said, I need to know everything about the person I'm keeping an eye on. And I'm a hacker. I know a lot of things, like what your results are when you took the police exams in the police academy." Chen said and Baekhyun widened his eyes in surprise.

"If you dare say a word about it.." Baekhyun threatened and Chen laughed. "I'm surprised you managed to get inside." Chen said and Baekhyun groaned. "Why? Is it that bad?" Sehun asked and Chen nodded, amused and Baekhyun just glared at Chen.

"You go eat. We'll take over." Chen said and Sehun nodded before sitting on the sofa, beside Luhan.

"I guess we have to find out if she's afraid of physical contact." Baekhyun said. "To use it against her next time?" Chen asked and Baekhyun nodded. "Considering her being an assassin, she have a lot of weaknesses." Chen commented. "I don't think anyone knows about her weaknesses though. Maybe only Yoseob." Luhan said.

"Why do you think that?" Chen asked. "Bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter