Chapter 29

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

Sora, Hyunseung and Dongwoon ran to the alley straight away and used the rooftops instead of the pavements. The reason would be, most rooftops don’t exactly have a CCTV. Which is very convenient for assassins to move around unseen by anyone. All 3 of them went straight to their personal hideout and locked the door.

Sora threw herself on the sofa, Dongwoon went to switch the dim lights on and Hyunseung went to sit on the singular sofa. “How long would Chen need to kill the virus?” Dongwoon asked, sitting on the same sofa that Sora is lying on. “Maybe a day or 2?” Sora said, looking at the thumb drive that was given to her by Yoseob. Not directly of course.

She was shopping at the supermarket with Minseok’s mother when one of Yoseob’s men, who works inside his gang, slipped a thumb drive into Sora’s pocket. And there was a note telling her that the thumb drive was personally hard wired by Gikwang. And all she needed to do was to plug the thumb drive into one of the Police computers and everything would be done by the thumb drive itself.

And of course, it included the tracking devices embedded inside all 3 of them. “Where are you going to meet him?” Dongwoon asked, looking at Sora. “A place where I decided to be part of the gang.” Sora smirked and threw the thumb drive on the table. She covered her eyes with her right arm. “You’re going to meet him alone?” Hyunseung asked.

“Of course not. Both of you are coming with me.” Sora shifted her arm up to her forehead and smile. “Alright.” Dongwoon returned the smile. “Guess we’ll be starving for the rest of the day. Until we meet Yoseob.”

“Not exactly.” Hyunseung said and put all the cup noodles that were stored somewhere in the room as well as a few 1.5 liters water bottle, filled with distilled water on the table. “When did you prepare this?” Sora sat up and asked in awe. “I’ve always been hungry. I always prepared extra and kept it somewhere just in case.” Hyunseung just shrugged. “Well, at least we have dinner. We’ll set off at dawn. Yoseob said he’ll met us at 2 A.M.” Sora said.

The spent the rest of the day either taking a nap or preparing weapons just in case of an ambush.

-

“Have you found them yet?” Suho asked, looking at the computer screen right after he came into the room. It’s been hours and it’s already dawn. Suho was busy with other things before so he only managed to come in now. “I haven’t even kill the virus yet. Don’t pressure me.” Chen snapped, as he kept typing. He have been typing away ever since Sora, Hyunseung and Dongwoon’s escape and both of his whole hand, even fingers are aching.

“What about you Baekhyun, D.O.?” Suho asked, over the walkie-talkie. “We’re still running all over the place aimlessly.” Baekhyun panted. “Still no sign of them?” Suho asked. “No. Are you sure the last place they were seen was at Hongdae?” D.O. asked, over his walkie-talkie. “Yes, I’m sure.” Sehun said. He was in charge of looking through the CCTVs.

“Is Minseok finding for her too?” D.O. asked. “Yes, he’s with Lay. I’ve already dispatched the policemen that are in charge of this case.” Suho said. “What about the SWAT team?” Baekhyun asked. “I didn’t call them. They’re dangerous, but they don’t endanger the lives of innocent people. All of us should know that by now.” Suho said. 

“But we should still take precautions just in case.” Baekhyun said. “I’ve dispatched enough men. So we don’t need the SWAT team. Hurry up and find them. I have other cases to deal with so I’m counting on all of you.” Suho said through the walkie-talkie as he left the office. “Helpful.” Baekhyun scoffed as he entered the car with D.O. and continue driving around the place.

“Got it!” Chen exclaimed so loudly that it made Sehun flinch. “Goodness!” Sehun put a hand over his chest. “I got it. I’ll give you guys their coordinates. Check your GPS. Yixing, Luhan, Minseok, D.O., Baekhyun. Do you hear?” Chen asked, as he continued typing away.

“Yes, we do.” Yixing replied through the walkie-talkie. “So do we.” Baekhyun said. “Me too.” Luhan reply last. “Alright. I’ve sent in the coordinates to your GPS. Go straight to that place.” Chen said. “They’re all in one place?” Sehun frowned, feeling like something’s off.

“Yes they are. And I’m pretty sure that they’re going to meet Yoseob. I’m going to call more policemen. As well as ambulance just in case.” Chen said. “We should go too.” Sehun said. “You go. I’ll stay behind and make sure everything here is in order.” Chen said, not looking away from the screen. “Alright.” Sehun said and left the office.

-

Sora stretched after her nap and looked at the time. It’s 1A.M. and it’s time for them to leave. “It’s time.” Sora said, waking both Hyunseung and Dongwoon up. She put the thumb driv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter