Chapter 1

Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and D.O entered the interrogation room, waiting for Park Sora since Suho managed to have this ultra-crazy idea on how to protect Kim Minseok from Yang Yoseob by using Park Sora. How did they know its Yoseob trying to kill Minseok?

Easy, the one who was killed was actually one of Yang Yoseob's men and he's actually the one who handed a testimonial to the police about Yang Yoseob's illegal drug trades, brothels, clubs and gambling. Unfortunately, Minseok had to ‘accidentally’ see that guy being killed.

Park Sora entered the interrogation room and Baekhyun just gestured her to seat. Park Sora is 18 years old and is actually only 5'0 feet tall. Yes, she could pass off as a 10 year old kid easily. She's rather lovable, if she's not an assassin.

Park Sora just sat down and folded her arms together, putting them on the table and her chin on top of her arms.

"What do you want?" She asked, looking at both of them. Baekhyun opened a folder and Park Sora didn't bother looking at the content.

"Come on, what do you really want?" She asked, looking at Baekhyun.

"Look at the pictures." Baekhyun jerked his head to the content in the folder.

Sora just let out a deep breath before sitting up. It just shows a corpse's face. Well, anyone can tell it's a corpse since his face is pale, his lips are pale and he's on a metal table. And he's not wearing any clothes.

"Do you know him?" D.O asked and Sora shrug. "I don't know. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I don't exactly have a very good memory you know." Sora honestly said. She has severe short-term memory lost. She can't recognize faces at all. Let alone names. Except for memorable ones of course.

"We're well aware of that. But you do remember the number of people you've killed?" Baekhyun asked and Sora rolled her eyes at him. She didn't even say a word in court besides ‘I don't remember’ and he expects her to answer him just like that?

"Of course you won't answer." Baekhyun said. "I don't remember killing anybody." Sora just gave him an innocent smile.

"Then why do you think you're here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Who knows? You're the one who arrested me. I still don't understand how I got a life-time jail sentence with just dead people that appeared on the screen." Sora answered.

D.O rolled his eyes at her and said, "They're all linked to Yang Yoseob and Yoseob's assassin is you. And you're rather precious to him. It's rather obvious why you're here. Not only that, but the corpse all had your mark. A circle with 'SR' in it in italics. Which looks exactly like your tattoo on your shoulder."

All the corpse have the mark, it's made by a knife and what’s scary about it is that all of them didn't bleed from that cut. The person must be skilled enough to even do that since the only way to make a cut that doesn't bleed is when only the first layer of skin is cut.

And that is certainly so. The mark is only on the first layer of their skin. If they're alive, it'll heal in a day or 2.

"It doesn't actually mean anything you know. It's just my name in initials and how would I know why it's on the corpse's bodies. Besides, my sentence is already given, what are you trying to do here? I don't actually fancy seeing you here, especially when you're the one serving my meals." Sora said, looking at Baekhyun.

"You should be touched since I don't actually serve the other prisoners." Baekhyun smiled.

"Oh, of course I am. Totally touched by your kindness. I'll be sad when you stop doing that." Sora said, giving him a pout.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Baekhyun asked and Sora grinned. "Is it working?" "Let's get back to business." D.O said and Baekhyun chuckled, "Right."

"He's killed by Yoseob. Well, not directly, but he was one of Yoseob's men who betrayed him. He handed a testimonial to the police and somehow Yoseob found out and killed him." Baekhyun said.

"So?" Sora asked, not actually giving a .

"He was killed right in front of a passer-by. And lucky for that passer-by, he fainted in shock right after and he wasn't killed. But he's going to be, soon. His sister is already killed and we've got a full CCTV coverage of everything. Not of his sister getting killed, but this guy here, getting killed." D.O explained.

"So?" Sora asked again, honestly not caring what happens to the guy. It's none of her business anyway.

"You're going to help us, protect that guy, and his mother, from Yang Yoseob." Baekhyun finally said and Sora blinked, surprised. When she finally digested everything, Sora started laughing. "Are you guys crazy or something?" She asked in between laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter