SHALL WE ?

INFINITE Relationships
Dongwoo left Sungjong for a while but promised to come back as soon as he can. He already made contact to Sungkyu as a substitute ‘caretaker’ for the young boy. He immediately rode his way home. It’s a little surprising for him to be called from home especially since he has no classes for today. When he reached the said place, one of the house helpers told him that his parents were waiting at the main home office.
 
“ Take your seat. ” his mother said, “ We want to discuss some matters with you. ”
 
As Dongwoo took his chair, he saw how worried his mother’s eyes were. Then his father began,
 
“ I will make this straight and short so make sure you keep everything in that mind of yours. You so much want to transfer into Woohyun’s university. I’ll grant you that transfer.”
 
Dongwoo couldn’t believe at first that finally he and Woohyun would be together. “ Really? Oh, that’s so great! Thank you, I will not dis – ”
 
“ Fool. ” that one word hurt Dongwoo for a second, knowing it came from his father. “ You are to transfer, but it doesn’t mean it has to be you staying here in Korea. I am moving you out of my home and moving you in New York. I don’t know for how long, maybe as long as you are not a bother to Woohyun anymore. ”
 
Dongwoo was starting to tear up. But at some point, he wanted to be strong. “Wha – what do you mean? ”
 
“ Woohyun has only a year or two before he finished college. This year shall be his final chance to enjoy and mingle with whatever friends he has. Then next year, I want him to focus on studying so that he would be able to handle the company. And with you on the path, it’s quite impossible. So what a better way is for it to start now. Go pack your bags. The chauffeur awaits for you downstairs. ”
 
He does not know what to do. He felt his body freeze. Suddenly, emotions are starting to wind up inside him, feelings he can’t tell. Then without looking back at his parents, he ran away. He didn’t even mind taking his car now that the skies are gray hinting of raining any time soon. He didn’t think of that, neither where he was headed to nor what was happening around him. He just kept on running and running.
 
His feet brought him to a playground. This playground was only a few blocks away from home. He realized that his running didn’t make him go far away. He also remembered being with Woohyun here when they were little.
 
“ Woohyun-nie! We have to go back now! You know how our father does not allow us to play at places like this.”
“ What do you mean ‘places like this’ hyung? This is a playground. This is a must for children. ”
 
From that day, the twins would secretly go out to play and come back just before dinner. They were being spoiled by toys, clothes and all materialistic possessions that their parents had forgotten what happiness was truly like for the twins.
 
He tried to contact Sungkyu, for he was the only person who knows that could help him. ‘Am I really being a bother?’ The rain has started to fall. Dongwoo slowly took his steps away from the memories. He wanted to be the best hyung, brother, twin, and even a friend for Woohyun. So who is he now for him to take all the dreams that lies ahead of his younger twin’s future away? If he could give Woohyun anything, he will find everything just for the boy. But this time, he wants to keep him in his arms. Was he becoming to selfish?
 
 
 
Dongwoo felt like a fool for running away. “ Why am I so immature? ” he sulked and even pouted. It was raining so there he was seating on a waiting shed. He was absent-mindedly kicking the water puddles when he felt someone coming over toward him. The guy was holding an umbrella spoke to him, “ You must be Mr. Dong Woo. ”
 
He nodded. He was carefully studying the man’s physique. Thinking that if maybe this was a bad guy, he would run and have the police drew a sketch of him. “ Sir, you are sort of looked like an angel soaked wet. Let’s get going. ”
 
Dongwoo asked the stranger, “ I looked like an angel soaked wet? Well who are you then ? ” ‘must be the devil’
 
“ I am your angel. And I’ve come to save you. ”
 
‘ Is it possible for an angel to have an angel? ’
 
Dongwoo rode the car with him. He found out that his bestfriend Sungkyu had sent this man. He was drying his hair with a face towel on the passenger seat while on his left was the guy who he thought seems to be well-built.
 
“ Ahmm, thank you Mr. Driver. ” he started.
 
“ Just call me Hoya. ”
 
“ Oh I see. Your name sounds familiar though. Anyway, where’s Sungkyu-ah? ”
 
“ Still at work, Sir. But he asked me to drop you off at his apartment. ”
 
“ Please. Drop the Sir and just go with Dongwoo. ” he smiled at him which was also returned, “ Okay Dongwoo. ”
 
“ How old are you? How long have you been working for Sungkyu-ah? Are you also a friend of his? ”
 
“ You seem to have so many questions eh. ”
 
“ Oops. Sorry. I’m usually like this I gue – ”
 
“ Never be sorry for who you are. ” Hoya said, eyes still focused on the road. “ I am 19 years old. It’s been only days since I started working for Sungkyu-hyung. I applied for his car business but he took me in as a personal driver for his younger brother, Myungsoo. At first I was hesitating since this wasn’t my original intention, but given the chance, I badly need money for me to able to sustain my siblings’ needs. ”
 
“ Ah I get it now. And oh, you’re a year younger than me by then. And also, if you need help too, you can ask me from now on Hoya-ssi. ”
 
“ Thanks. But I’ll try not to ask for too much. Shall I call you hyung then? ”
 
“ Nah. I prefer my brother to be the only one to call me hyung hehe. ”
 
 
 
Everything seems to go back to the way it was like before. Woohyun and Sungyeol went to school the next day, still laughing and making fun at random stupid things like they used to. Myungsoo tried to laughed along too. He realized that what he does not know won’t hurt him. He didn’t let the two know that Hoya was his driver now because the older asked him not to tell Sungyeol about it too. So he decided to let it all pass, for now.
 
Sungjong was said to be back home as well and Hoya assigned Sungyeol to take care of him. The youngest sibling caught a fever this morning so Sungyeol was planning to come early. He now knew what he feels for Sungjong. Not the gayly Woohyun was talking about, but rather the ‘want’ of being a protective possessive hyung.
 
“ Ayo GG ! ” he called in for Woohyun and Sungyeol who were busy arguing about that if the fork is male and the spoon’s a female, what would the knife be.
 
“ Ayo GG tssk. What does that mean you punk? ” Woohyun asked.
 
“ GG stands for Girls’ Generation you Aoa fanboy! ” Sungyeol hissed at him.
 
“ GG means GayGuy. Like how's the knife if the spoon and fork were to be female and male. ”
 
“ And like the knife I might slice you up. ” Woohyun said displeased.
 
“ I was calling for you two.” Myungsoo answered and with that Woohyun threw some ketchup sauce on his face.
 
“ Heads up Kim Myung Soo before I spank you ! ” Sungyeol said.
 
Myungsoo wiped the sauce while continuing, “ it’s my brother’s birthday tomorrow and he’s inviting you. ”
 
Woohyun paused for a while, “ Wha – wh , why would he? He doesn’t even knows us.”
 
“ I asked if you guys could come over for practice, remember? ” or you had forgotten about it since you two were busy. “ And he said yes only if I would introduce my friends to him. Besides, he would be only inviting some of his friends over too. After his birthday celebration tomorrow, he’s heading to Canada, our parents want to talk him. ”
 
“ Okay call! ”
 
“ Ahmm.. I’m still not sure if I can join. You know Sungjong’s sick and I have to take care of him.” Sungyeol said.
 
‘ Sungjong again. Always the troublemaker. ’ Myungsoo thought.
 
“ Why don’t we just look after him for tonight, right Myungsoo-ssi? So Sungjong can recover fast and you Sungyeol could come with us. It’s our first time meeting Myungsoo’s hyung too. ” Woohyun suggested and the other two youngsters just agreed. They planned to meet after classes since they have a different schedule for Gym class now.
 
Woohyun sent his Dongwoo-hyung a message that he won’t be coming home tonight and would just stay over at Sungyeol’s place. Actually, a sleepover at Sungyeol’s wasn’t part of the plan. Woohyun had just assumed that in case his twin might worry again. It took a moment for him to received a reply, which was unusual since the older always text back immediately. He just thought he was busy,
 
From : My Dongwoo-Hyung <3
 
            It’s okay Woohyunnie! I am not at home either. I have to work at my thesis at my friend’s house.
            I’ll be staying there for long : ( I already told mom and dad. Please don’t worry for me okay?
 
 He received another message.
 
From : My Dongwoo-Hyung<3
 
            I’m gonna miss you : ) Always know that I love you, alright <3 ;*
 
Woohyun find it cute and so he just replied him with a ㅋㅋ love you too hyung <3 ”.
 
 
 
 
“ Get out! Stay away! Move move move! ” Sungjong can be heard screaming.
 
“ I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to.” Sungyeol apologized while trying to catch his breath due to intense laughing.
 
Woohyun can be found laughing too on the floor while holding onto his stomach while Myungsoo was hiding his face behind a pillow. What happened?
 
The three idiots – Woohyun, Sungyeol and Myungsoo decided to go take care of Sungjong now. The latter was really having a fever but not that high though. So Woohyun, being a kind hyung he wants to be, cooked an asparagus soup for the sick boy. They did grocery shopping earlier since Sungyeol said that the only thing he can offer were unfortunately his warm hugs. There was a reason why Woohyun chose to do an asparagus soup. Asparagus is known to be an aphrodisiac, meaning it helps in arousing someone.
 
Sungjong admitted that the soup tasted good. Soon after, he felt his body getting hot. He thought it was because he’s having a fever and he just ate something hot. Then he started to sweat even more when Woohyun wrapped his arms over his shoulders, “ How are you feeling maknae? ” and with that Sungjong even managed to learned what the heck just happened. He went into his room to hide his frustration. He can hear them laughing outside and Sungyeol knocking on the door,
 
“ Ya Lee Sung Jong! Just get out okay? Hyung is sorry. I didn’t know much. You know how am I a fool. ” And for once Sungjong thought he misheard it. ‘ Sungyeol-hyung was being nice? Or for pretend since his stupid friends are here’
 
He opened the door and pushed Sungyeol.
 
“ Get out! Stay away! Move move move! ” Sungjong can be heard screaming.
 
“ I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to.” Sungyeol apologized while trying to catch his breath due to intense laughing.
 
Woohyun can be found laughing too on the floor while holding onto his stomach while Myungsoo was hiding his face behind a pillow.
 
Sungjong couldn’t take it anymore, he started to take off his shirt. Panic came over the three hyungs for what he was doing.
 
“ Yah yah yah yah! Lee Sung Jong what are you doing?! ” yelled Sungyeol.
 
“ It’s all on you Woohyun-ssi! Congratulations! If their Hoya-hyung found this out, you’re one total loser er! ” Myungsoo said.
 
Yet Woohyun exclaimed, “ It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I , I thought he’s just gonna feel hot and – ”
 
But Sungjong finally took his upper clothing. He was crouching on the floor and starting to remove his pants. The three hurriedly tried to stop him. They were now battling for Sungjong’s pants.
 
“ Stop! ”
 
“ Get off! ”
 
“ Come here you! ”
 
“ Don’t! ”
 
 
 
“ What the do you think you’re doing?! ” the four stopped to look at where the voice came from.
 
Hoya was standing there. Explanations should be given. But what would you expect after seeing your beloved youngest baby brother being harassedby his own hyung, Sungyeol; his boss’s brother whom he drives to school, Myungsoo and the most irritating person he ever met, Woohyun.
 
 
 
 
Sungkyu never thought that this would be the saddest birthday ever.
How was he to know that inviting them to get closer would be the reason for them to separate even more ?