SEASONS OF LOVE

INFINITE Relationships
Weeks have passed and everything seems to be just fine. Well almost. Sort of? Kinda. The boys learned to get along as they share the same house. Whatever happened anyway?
 
Sungkyu tries to befriend more and brings Woohyun always to his office. And each day, Sungkyu feels like he is suited for the boy. On days too, Hoya comes around by his office. Well he is his driver now. Whenever Hoya is around, he keeps quiet and avoids contact with Woohyun. The latter wonders if he has done something wrong that made Hoya act like that to him.
 
“ What are you up to? I thought you said you like Woohyun. But why are you avoiding him? ” Sungkyu asks Hoya during the way to home one time. “ What’s your play? ”
 
“ I don’t play around. This isn’t a game. I just don’t want him to lose the happiness he shows whenever he’s with you. That’s why I act as if I am invisible to his eyes. ” Hoya says, still focused on the road.
 
“ And you are having a great job because he is invisible too. You can’t see the worry he shows whenever you do that. I don't want Woohyun to worry, mainly because of you.” Sungkyu was seated at the back, looking at the flashes of lights from outside the car window. “ And just so you know, this is a game. A prize for the winner and a price for the loser. ”
 
‘I need to move fast’ Hoya thought. Adding a speed to the car as well.
 
A prize for the winner and a price for the loser. It is granted that a reward of course is for the winner. But the loser? What will it cost him for his defeat? Despite of the one on one battle the two faces, at home - they are being a good example to their brothers. You can say how Sungkyu and Hoya can be considered as wonderful actors. Because no one notices yet the tension between them.
 
 
 
Woohyun on the other hand has made it back to school – to which is own by his father. Good thing though, Sungkyu helped him. Sungkyu listed the Woo twins as his dependants. From now on, he is the one who will stand as their guardian. It is still legally processing, but was done immediately since Sungkyu has a stable job and enough financial support for the two. And now, he will be attending to Myungsoo, Woohyun and Dongwoo’s financial needs. At home, he supplies for everyone though Hoya insisted on doing it himself for Sungyeol and Sungjong.
 
“ Are we going to be Kim Woo Hyun and Kim Dong Woo now hyung? ” Woohyun was playing video games with his twin brother when he asked this.
 
“ Hmmm. Jang Dong Woo is cuter for my name. But if I am going to change it, I want it to be Lee. I want to be Mario next. ” says Dongwoo as they play Mario Kart.
 
“ Why Lee? ”
 
“ Be – Be . . because it is common. So I think it won’t be that hard . . and bad. ”
 
“ Kim is also a common surname. Well too bad, when we get married though, we won’t be able to change our surnames. ”
 
Dongwoo suddenly grabbed the joystick away from Woohyun. “ That is only if we chose a girl for our lifetime partner. So isn’t it logically right to . . you know? To choose a guy instead . . so we can change our surnames? ”
 
Woohyun was stunned for a moment. “ O – Okay? So . . ? We will go for guys just so . . we can change our surnames? What if they want our surnames as well? ”
 
“ Get a guy first Woohyunnie, before we discussed about marriage. ”
 
“ You were the one who started it! ”
 
 
 
Dongwoo, along with Hoya, continued their night life as they work as dancers and bartenders in a club. Dongwoo feels like Hoya never wanted to open up about their heated make out before. So he always gives slight skinship towards the younger one. Dongwoo would pat Hoya’s as a sign of ‘What’s up?’, he would wrap his arms around Hoya’s shoulders and takes his hand whenever it gets too crowded. But Dongwoo can’t stop feeling too that all of his efforts seem to be useless. Each morning, he sees how Hoya makes coffee for Woohyun. How Hoya says goobye with a smile to Woohyun when he drops him off to school. To be honest, Dongwoo just want to let Hoya go. And he can’t even get jealous because Woohyun is his twin. He doesn’t know whom to talk to. He can’t ask his bestfriend Sungkyu this time. He can’t share this with Woohyun. And he doubts that if he speak of this with Myungsoo, Sungyeol or Sungjong, the three would mention it to their older brothers.
 
While Dongwoo worries about who is he going to share his problems with, Woohyun wants to hide his instead. He is slowly being contaminated by confuse emotions.
 
When he is with Sungkyu, he can say he really likes the older. He likes how Sungkyu is not holding him too much around his neck and just lets him to be free. But these days, he noticed how Hoya seems to be looking aloof. He wants to talk to him, asks him what is wrong. But he feels nervous, because . . Hoya looks hot in a suit and tie. If Sungkyu is the most handsome person he has seen and his twin Dongwoo is the cutest one he adores, damn Hoya is really smexy. Smoking y.
 
How come a driver wears a suit and with a tie? It is Woohyun's weakness. Even when he saw Sungkyu wearing one, he felt like melting. For starters, Sungkyu should have just given Hoya a shirt and pants. And it did happen though. Friday is dress-down day, so Hoya always wear a plain white t-shirt and rugged pants on that day, with hair styled up in a messy way.
 
Woohyun thinks that if others would choose this kind of outfit, they will for sure look like beggars. But Hoya looks like he just came out of a bed after a good . So every Friday, Woohyun will ask his Dongwoo hyung to swap seats in the car. Usually, it is Dongwoo on the passenger seat. Since he is the last one to go down, because his school is different too. But Fridays has Woohyun up front. He would sometimes pretend looking back to talk to either Myungsoo or Sungyeol, but the truth is – he just wanted to turn his head so he can glance at Hoya, driving on the driver's seat – with a y shirt and jeans on.
 
Woohyun admits he is ually attracted to Hoya. But if feelings are to be on the list, he can definitely say that Sungkyu is maintaining his number one spot on the chart.
 
 
 
Myungsoo has only noted of three things during the past weeks.
 
One – he became closer to Sungjong and he is glad that he did. But whenever Sungyeol arrives, Sungjong would always excuse himself. So he thought, maybe the younger one just wanted to give him and Sungyeol some privacy,
 
Two – Myungsoo is feeling a little off with the presence surrounding Sungkyu and Hoya. He can feel something is wrong within but the two acts like they are friends of sort. So he decided he will ask Sungyeol so they can help their older brothers.
 
And three – speaking of Sungyeol, the giant has finally accepted him as a boyfriend. They are now officially a couple. Last week was Sungyeol’s birthday, and he just took him away from everybody. He brought Sungyeol to Jeju Island by day. But when the night came, he was surprised to see the others at the room he booked. So they all ended up having a weekend getaway at Jeju-do. Yet something bothers Myungsoo. Surely they kiss and hug, but it has been ages since Myungsoo has jerked himself off. He needs a release. So he researched about doing the ‘action’ with a guy. He studied the hows and do’s and don’ts.
 
“ I think I will be able to handle it since I am a guy too and I know what pleasures me. I will just act natural. Yes. Natural.
 
“ Tssk. ” Myungsoo hurriedly closed down his laptop when he heard a voice across the room.
 
“ Su – Sungjong? Wha – what are you doing here in my room?! Don’t you know how to knock? ”
 
“ Eh? I don't want to sound so cocky but may I remind you, this is my hyungs and I’s room now, remember? And don’t try to hide your laptop. You are way too obvious. Besides, the screen was facing the doorway so I have seen what you are studying hehe.”
 
Myungsoo has never felt so stupid. He went off of the bed as he watched Sungjong prepares his clothes for shower.
 
“ Are you . . a Sungjong? ”
 
“ Need help hyung? ” Sungjong grunts, sitting down the floor trying to remove his shoes.
 
“ No what? Hah. Screw you. Can you not? Oh please stop! I didn’t know you could be this – ”
 
“ If you are only going for pleasurable moments, there is one option. You only need to and be . Grab Sungyeol hyung’s little baby and wrap your mouth around it. Don’t forget to give him a y look using your eyes. ” Sungjong took paced around the room, looking for his necessities. “ But if you want to around or make love as they say, there is only one option too. ” Sungjong turns and winks at him. “ Insert or get inserted. Like a bunk bed Myungsoo hyung, there is only the top and the bottom. Good luck! And stop watching those videos. That site is not fun. Or better yet, try to do the real thing. Fighting! ” and he made his way to the bathroom.
 
Myungsoo felt his junior tightening. ‘The ! Sungjong only talks about it. What if I am in the situation already?’
 
 
 
While Myungsoo seems to be the erted one, Sungyeol is the real maniac. He just went out of the school’s bathroom. He can’t contain his feels after seeing the head captain of the football passed by, sweaty and probably filthy. But the fact that his muscular body embraces the tight shirt, it made Sungyeol wants to release.
 
Sungyeol wants to do it to Myungsoo too. Not the top/bottom thing, maybe just a bit of lollipop and . Because for now, he doesn’t have any plans on taking the ity of his boyfriend yet.
 
 
“ Are you still confused for Woohyunnie eyy? ” Dongwoo asks Sungyeol as they met on a mall minutes ago. “ And what are you doing here? Did you cut class? ”
 
“ Silly. I am looking for a present for Sungjong’s birthday. ”
 
“ Your birthdays are a week apart? ”
 
“ Yes, by the date. But we are a year apart by age. What about you? What are you doing here? ”
 
“ You didn’t answer my question still. Well, I will just go straight to work later at night so I decided to grab some food first. ”
 
“ This! I found a perfect gift for the perfect dongsaeng. ” Sungyeol readies his wallet. “ And to answer your question . . my feelings has changed. ”
 
“ How? ” Dongwoo picked up an item. “ Shall I buy this for myself? This is good toy. ” he mumbles to himself.
 
“ Before, I told you that I like Myungsoo yet I am in love with Woohyun right? But this time, I can tell you that I am already in love with Myungsoo. ”
 
Dongwoo hugs him. “ That’s great Yeolyeol. ”
 
“ Yeolyeol ?! Why does it sound like a bad word, or like a dirty one? ”
 
“ Anyway, how about for Woohyunnie? ”
 
“ I am not in love with him no longer. Maybe because, we don’t spend too much time with each other anymore. But I still like him though. ”
 
“ We will all figure it out. I hope everyone figures what they truly feel. ” says Dongwoo before paying for the toy he eyed on the store.
 
 
Love has many definitions. Like a tree that has its branches.
Those branches connect you to one another. To each other.
And like love, the leaves also fade away.
But be sure that a new beginning is to blossom.
 
Will feelings be misplaced? Will hearts be broken?
Shall someone sacrifice it all or fight for all?
Can blood prove that it is thicker than water?
Or can they make it all through together?
 
 
* this is just a special chapter NOT the ending . . It’s like a short summary because the next season is up.
I just thought of writing this because I have reached 20 chapters. And thank you so much everyone <3
The first twenty chapters showed how they met and fell in love, about their past and troubles.
Next chapter will features confessions, fights, and intimate scenes (which I am currently working on)
and how will they solve the ups and downs of this rollercoaster ride ;) thank you <3 *