LOVE IS A HANDICAP

INFINITE Relationships
Playing billiards is easy. You just need to have a sense of direction in giving the cue ball a good angle. Thus, Woohyun and Hoya scores in a tie now. Three sets, and the first to achieve two points shall win. During the first match, Hoya won easily. Woohyun reasoned that Sungyeol was a distraction by teasing the older but was soon able to get the hang of it during the next match.

Sungkyu cheers for Woohyun. He wanted him to win so bad because he can not let him model the hallway on his swimming trunks only. Hoya thought that Dongwoo would do the same, but apparently he rooted for his twin. “ Sorry, but twinnie needs me. ” he says apologetically.

" Oh? So it's okay for Hoya hyung to walk around nearly ? " teases Sungyeol. " Don't worry hyung. I am on your betting side. "

" I'm okay with Hoya losing, at least I will get to see him half-. "
Dongwoo can only laugh as Sungkyu pulled him to his side to support for Woohyun.

" Myungsoo-ah, come and join us here. " Sungkyu calls for his brother.

" Can't hyung. Wherever Sungyeol is, I will be there. " he reprimanded, clearly taking Hoya's squad now.

Sungyeol noticed Sungjong who has his legs playing on the water. " 'Ya Lee Sungjong! " and asked him to support their hyung.

Sungkyu put a pout on his face. " Of course he would be on Hoya's side. Don't worry Woohyun, it's not about the amount of supporters, Dongwoo and I believe in you. "

But they were surprised to see Sungjong come up to them. " I am betting for Woohyun . . for Woohyun hyung. "

Sungyeol at first was shocked of how disloyal their youngest can be. Even Dongwoo went for his brother. Nevertheless, the last round has started.

Hoya had a good headstart in aiming the ball numbers 1 up to 5. He slighlty missed to shoot 6 so Woohyun took this chance. But he failed to do so because he thought he was supposed to do 7, earning a foul. Hoya shifted into position for 6 and more cheers came from Myungsoo and Sungyeol when it hit the 8 as well, a double shot. Now what's left for Hoya is to not miss this turn. He did a fine angle when the cue ball marked its way for 9 but it didn't drop into the hole. Heruffled his hair and curse for the unfortunate event. Woohyun was already jumping in glee. A slight touch from the tip of his cue stick resulted a win for this game.

Punishment for Hoya shall be executed later. They decided to take a dip into the pool and relaxed a bit. The water is comforting, the steam it produces is perfect. The sun is slowly kissing the waves, a sign that it is to set anytime sooner. Although it is considered night already, the sun's condition here is a bit late whenever it goes down. And that makes it a beautiful tourist spot, watching the sun goes down until the very last light. Maybe it was because of the long day that soon after, they called it a night. They promised to meet at Myungsoo and Hoya's room by midnight to perform the loser's punishment. Hoya wasn't ultimately sensible of this, rather he is confident about his physique. Besides, he thinks everyone at the hotel would be probably asleep by that time. Or not.

Sungkyu has his arms around Woohyun's waist. It will be the first night that they will not spend together on the same room since the day they've become a couple. Whenever night comes, he and the younger does kiss and touch but never he had foreseen going deeper for it. He just can't imagine how would it be like if they did have sęx. He plans to ask Dongwoo about this. Because even though he looks innocent, that boy knows a lot. Plus, he is his bestfriend too. Even if their mother favors him more than him.

" Do you think they had sęx already? " Sungyeol asked Myungsoo as he looks over at Sungkyu and Woohyun at their front. They are currently waiting for the rest so that Hoya can do his stunt.

Myungsoo shrugs at him. " Maybe. I don't know. But I guess they haven't. They are both busy, to think. Maybe Dongwoo and Hoya. "

" They are not together in a way like really together duh. Besides, hyung wouldn't do that. "

" Do what ? "
Hoya then came in, wearing a white bathrobe.

Sungyeol readies his phone to capture this moment into photos while Myungsoo has started his video camera on cue. Dongwoo was giggling beside Woohyun and Sungkyu who felt the embarrassment for Hoya. He told them that Sungjong decided to sleep already, feeling tired.

From the end to the other hallway's end, stands Hoya confidently taking off of his robe. He drop them on the carpet, and it visualized his curved and y biceps. His nįpples are being affected to the cold, they aren't pinkish in color but a shade of light brown. His abs aren't the rock hard type but still enough to produce six packs of it. What's more alluring to see is the tightness of his blue swimming trunks - so fit that it covers up until his bųtt cheeks only and the bulge is truly remarkably visible.

He began walking down the hallway as if he's on a fashion show. The others are quietly cheering for him by the end corner when an old lady came out of her room and looked at Hoya disgustingly. The latter smiled with shyness yet continues to walk over them who was madly laughing at him. He finished the punishment and Dongwoo runs to get the robe Hoya dropped, as the others had saved all photos and videos they can come up with.

" Bedtime. " Sungkyu announced giving a goodnight kiss to Woohyun. He tagged Sungyeol along who did the same to Myungsoo.

Woohyun walks his way back with his twin. " No kiss to or from Hoya? " he asked. But Dongwoo could only just laughed softly. When they reached their room, Sungjong was already asleep on his bed. " Remind us again to talk to gravy tomorrow. " he said before hugging Dongwoo as they fall into dreamland. But Sungjong isn't asleep yet. He removed the blanket and continues to write notes on his phone. He remembers of the school work he needs to submit next month. When he is sure that the twins were already snoring, he sneeked in quietly and went outside the room.

The same routine happened for the next days. They would explore and climb the mountain regions of Saipan, swim on by the waterfalls, play every water sports the hotel resort could offer and enjoy the festive food and delicacies. On the last night, they didn't know how it all ended with them on Myungsoo and Hoya's shared room, again. They were having tea as the time strikes by 10pm. At first they had their thanks, mostly to Sungkyu for all the things he had done for them.

Hoya finished his tea with the last sip before he proclaimed his news. He told Sungkyu that he might not be able to drive for Myungsoo anymore since he would be busy taking care of all the school needs he has to attend to. Myungsoo understands, partly glad because it also means he would be driving on his own from now on.

" We are also moving out by the time we get back. " Hoya continued and they all turned silent.

Both his siblings, Sungyeol and Sungjong knew about this already, they just never thought that it’ll happen fast. Myungsoo took this in a different mode but he had Sungyeol telling him that they can still meet at the university. Hoya, not wanting to ruin the mood, he started laughing that surprised them again.

" Nothing, it's just that . . I find the things that had happened quite amusing. Now that I think of it. "

" What do you mean ? "
Dongwoo asked.

" Just, you know. How stupid my actions were before, to you, your twin and even Sungkyu-ssi. "

Sungkyu even smiled to himself. All those times when he and Woohyun weren't in a relationship yet, it felt like he's really going neck to neck on Hoya. " You're in love. " he says. " People do unimaginative things when in love. "

Myungsoo then looked at Sungjong who was busy playing with his empty cup. He loves Sungyeol so much, but he doesn't know what and how to feel for Sungjong. Yet, he also do not want to give the younger false hopes. His train of thoughts were halted when he heard Sungyeol speak up.

" Exactly. " the boy agreed. " It's all a crazy mess, full ed up scenarios. But what's important is I think, friendship should remain even after a rejection. "
 
Friendship should remain even after a rejection.

The night draws in more. It came along with a closure for their feelings.

Love is blind.
Hoya never knew that Dongwoo was in front of him for so long, patiently waiting. But in his eyes now are only the colors that give light for Dongwoo.

Love is blind.
Woohyun thought it was Hoya. But he was wrong and then realized that it's Sungkyu. And he had hurt Hoya on the process thinking that there could be a chance. What can he do, his heart rang, and so he answers for Sungkyu.

Love is deaf.
No matter what others say, Dongwoo would always choose to be with Hoya. Never once he shall try thinking that he's just a painkiller to the younger's heart.

Love is deaf.
Sungkyu isn't someone who easily believes in their words. All those were set aside whenever his heart beats so fast and loud with Woohyun. Whatever past flings Woohyun had, he will not believe in it. And so, he will only listen to him. Only him.

Love is mute.
No matter how much Sungyeol wanted to shout that it's Myungsoo who's in his heart, he feels it's quite unbelievable now. He promised himself that it will only make him a low person if he did desire for his brother, Sungjong. Pathetically. And even if his lover won't be able to hear him, he will still scream on top of his lungs that it's Myungsoo who he really loves.

Love is mute.
Myungsoo never lets anyone know when he's having a problem. He is confused. He wants to know what Sungjong is thinking, what he is feeling. Sadly, they never talked. He wonders if he will just remain silent and brush off of these thoughts. So he hopefully wish that Sungjong shall find someone else in the future.

Love is lame.
Even if Sungjong can see what and who he wants, even if he can hear his mind and heart tell him what to think and feel, even if he can say his confessions truthfully - those are pretty useless. He can't walk towards the person he likes. He can see it's wrong to be in love with someone who's in a relationship already, added the fact that it's with his brother. He can hear Myungsoo and Sungyeol happily in love, teasing then making up after with one another. He can tell that he neither fits nor belong. He is lame. Lame enough to think that he will get a good love story too. Someday, someone will come, somehow.
 
 
 
" Bags and luggages, passports and visas are ready. " says Sungkyu as he double check everything before they board the plane that would take them back to Korea. " Everyone is here - . . where's Woohyun? "

" Here. "
the latter popped in. " Missed me already? I was just in the restroom with Sungjong. "

Sungkyu grins at him. " If you wander around, the plane will surely miss you. "

Meanwhile, Myungsoo and Hoya got along just fine and their awkwardness ease down after being roommates. They had Sungyeol and Dongwoo goofing around them, not minding the noise they are creating at the airport.

" But Hoya is good-looking too! " Dongwoo exclaimed.

 
Sungyeol playfully giggled. " Honestly, Myung is more handsome than my own brother. "

" Hoya is ier than Myungsoo. "

" That I can agree with. "
and they even more laughed when he was smacked on the head by his hyung.

Sungjong smiled at them. There was a churn of pang in his heart but he knows he has to man up. Maybe he should just date another girl again and or so.

" Why are you always alone? "

He looked up to the voice and instantly smiled. " Chansung-ssi! " The last time he had actually talked to him was only on the day he had met him. Two nights ago, he left the room he shares with the twins as he felt hungry. Down by the lobby, he saw Chansung but he hesitated to get closer because he was with someone. " Why are you here? Are you going back to Korea as well? "

" Not really. "
he smiled back at Sungjong. " I will be flying to Greece, my one and only older sister is getting married in three months time. Still a long way to go but our parents want us to stay together, since we've got a villa there too. "

Sungjong nodded. " Oh. That's wonderful. She's so lucky and I bet beautiful too. " he continues. " Anyway, I've seen you with someone the other night. I didn't mean to pry, but why aren't you with him? "

" Really? Why didn't you even say hi or hello? "
Chansung reasoned. " Well that guy is my younger brother, Chanyeol. He is such a baby and even made his way here just to make sure I will attend our sister's wedding. " and they both chuckled to his words.

Little they know, there were six pairs of eyes watching them talk - the twins think that it's just a casual conversation while the Kim brothers thought of it to be more going to become sweet in a while. Hoya and Sungyeol had their blazing eyes fixed on their youngest.

" Let him be. " says Woohyun. " They might not meet anymore. We'll just call Sungjong if our flight is timed already. "

" Gravy is so cute! He's growing up. "
cheered Dongwoo, feeling proud.

Sungkyu finally figured the Mash-Potato-Gravy trio thing. " Tssk. Are you okay with this Ho - " he freeze for a moment upon seeing Hoya's burning stare on the man beside Sungjong.

" Huh, oh. Look at him oh. " Sungyeol scoffs at the sight. " Hah, how can he act bubbly to a stranger? " he then turned to face his boyfriend. " Was I even like that to you? Has Hoya hyung done that to Dongwoo-ssi too? "

Myungsoo could only be clueless of what to say. He should be glad to see Sungjong finally smiling, but for someone else?

" That's my call. " Chansung sighed. " I have to go. "

" Yes, of course. Thank you so much. I'm glad I met you. "
he patted on his back. " Goodbye. "

" Will we meet again? "


Sungjong painted a small smile. He hugged him but immediately lets go. " I don't know. Maybe? Perhaps? Go on. You might be late on your flight. " and he started to wave goodbye at him.

" We both knew our numbers, that would be easy. Contact me when you reached Korea, I will do the same to when I get to Greece. " he paused looking with admiration on Sungjong. " Well, so . . bye. "

Instead of going to his boarding plane, Chansung closed the distance between him and Sungjong. He then placed a long chasting kiss on the younger's forehead with his eyes shut, feeling the delicate skin and even having the chance to smell the fragrance of the boy's shampoo used on his hair. Sungjong was stunned with the action that made him closed his eyes too. When he felt Chansung slowly drifts away, he opened his eyes and smiled at him.

Chansung picked up his bag, he gulped on his own throat. " When I see you next time . . " he said before finally looking at Sungjong, " . . I will make sure it's on your lips. "

" I guess it's a next time then. "
ending a goodbye again. Chansung walked his way and Sungjong went back to the others. With a head bent down, he smiled on his own.

" Should I cry at the ending of your love story or ask for a sequel? " Sungyeol blurted. Usually, when he would tease Sungjong like this, it would resulted to a brawl. But the younger only winked at him and sat next to Woohyun.

" Aish, leave Gravy alone. " he said as he wrapped an arm around him.

" Would you stop that mashy potatoers thing? " Sungkyu commented. " But hey Sungjong, what was that? "

Sungjong leans his head on Woohyun's shoulder. " Nothing much. "

Hoya wanted to interrogate more but they heard the time for their flight calling. He will just have to ask him when they got back.

The plane ride was pretty exhausting, they had a lot of time to sleep. When they landed in Korea, it was around dawn so they rested soon after and proceeded to their beds.
 
The next day after lunch, it felt like a big part of them would be missing. Hoya finished loading the luggages to the car that Sungkyu had just gave him. Myungsoo hugs Sungyeol by the his waist tightly.

" Hey, stop it. " Sungyeol faced him then kissed him fully on the lips. " It's not like we won't be seeing each other anymore. "

" I'm still trying to understand why you had to leave. "
Woohyun said, hugging Sungjong with him. " Aren't we basically a family now? "

Hoya felt sorry indeed. " I'm sorry. Let's go. " His siblings started to follow him through the door. " I'm sorry again. And thank you so much for accepting us. But Sungyeol and Sungjong are my dear responsibilities. I hope you guys understand. And I hope we'll get to gather at some time. " he was about to bow before them but Sungkyu stopped him.

" We understand. " he says, hands on Hoya's shoulders. He might have seen him as a rival before, but he had always been proud of Hoya's power to take charge of his siblings. " Till next time then. "

The Lee siblings sent their final greetings before disappearing on a car ride to their new home. Myungsoo felt sad but he knows he can easily communicate with Sungyeol through cellphones and they are classmates. Dongwoo, on the other hand, can only get to be with Hoya at night in their bar jobs, but he will just have to see what shall happen.

Sungkyu and Myungsoo have their rooms back to themselves now as the twins still stay at the guest room. Every morning, Sungkyu cooks breakfast for them. Then he drives Dongwoo to school before going to his work. Woohyun and Myungsoo uses the infamous car the latter received as a Christmas gift from Dongwoo. Myungsoo drives to and Woohyun fro.

They meet up with Sungyeol since they have the same classes. " How are you? ", " Are you guys good? ", " What's the new house like? " - were such questions they would talk about, and it ends with a promise that they would visit soon.

They try to have Sungjong with them, but the kid seems to be always busy. He and Sungyeol goes to school by train for 15mins and they shall take a bus after for another 30mins. They both got used to it anyway and they've been asked also by Hoya not to go home without the other, no matter what.

Their hyung had finished his requirements for school. He had taken an entrance exam already and he gladly passed. He would be taking Education as his course, major in Music. He shall start in a few months when the new school year opens. He thought that if he start going to school, Dongwoo would have possibly graduated already by then. So he plans to do something for him this coming weekend. He will ask Dongwoo to become his boyfriend, for all the times that they were just into the dating phase, they get together during working hours and that's enough for Hoya to use as a motivation to start the day.

Dongwoo is about to get home after a stressful group study when he received a message from Sungkyu.
 
From : Gyugyu hyung <3
 
" Hey Dong, I will be coming home late for today, maybe by 11 or 12? Anyway, can you cook something for our brothers? I informed them about this, but I still can't help it to leave the two alone later. Thank you! "

A follow-up text was sent again,
 
From : Gyugyu hyung <3
 
" I will get the panda bear you like that is displayed on my recruiter's desk. Thank you (: "

He then replied with assurance that he will do his task perfectly. It's only 4pm, Woohyun and Myungsoo's classes ends around 5 or 6pm. He walks over to his school's exit gate, " Right. This would be the first time Gyu hyung would be late. Aigoo. So Woohyunnie and Myungsoo shall be left since I have to leave by 8pm as well for work. Well . . " he began whistling a tune, hands on his coat pocket. But the melody he was making came to halt, along with his tracks. There, outside the campus gate, stand someone Dongwoo never thought he'd be seeing again.

" Bye! Take care, love 'yah! " shouted Sungjong over to Hoya as he closed the door to their new living quarters. He plunged down the sofa, a decent one compared to what they had before. Everything is cozy and there's so much space. It has two rooms where he shares with Hoya, since the older doesn't stay at night mostly and the other for Sungyeol. A bigger kitchen, with wider sinks and cabinets. Yet it seems smaller at heart. After being with the other guys for nearly half a year, it is only possible to be attached emotionally. He had talked to Hoya a while ago about the will-you-be-my-boyfriend proposal to Dongwoo and he knows both Sungyeol and Myungsoo are on good terms. He miss laughing around with the twins, he never thought that he would get close only at the time they parted. He thinks of Sungkyu too. Sungjong wonders why the older seems to have distanced away from him. Just then, his door rang. He thought it was Sungyeol so he just opened it immediately – his mistake for being careless though, because it was someone else.

A pissed Kim Sung Kyu is bad. No, but worst. His board of directors failed to submit reports and some of them even lost a huge amount of percentage ratings to foreign investors. On the good side, their monthly sales exceeded to ten folds due to the imports and exports of their car products. Still, it won't help that much. The messages from Woohyun, Myungsoo and Dongwoo cheered him up. Maybe it was of help too.

" Sir . . " his secretary peeked in. " You have a waiting call over the phone, shall I connect the line? "

With a nod, his secretary left his room and he soon had his office phone ringing. Picking up, with a coarse voice he said his hello. But the tiresome day seems to have awaken Sungkyu upon hearing the voice on the other line.
 
 
~
thank you so much everyone <3
next chapter, 32 , would be a bit something lol but NOT dangerous stunts haha
and chapters 33, 34 and 35 shall be special chapters (: thank you <3
~