FOR THE FIRST TIME

INFINITE Relationships
“ You must be the new dancer, am I right? ” a tall, good-looking – as Hoya can describe him inspite of the fair complexion, which he found to be a y point –  approached him at the small yet enough for it all dance practice room of the bar he’s working. He and the other dancers are currently waiting for the choreographer. There wasn’t suppose to be a dance tonight but it was announced lately that the choreographer would be coming. So they will set off to practice for a short performance instead. The bar opened up a few hours ago. Usually, the dance is held after three hours of the opening. So they have an hour to practice.
 
Hoya only gave a shy nod to the boy, trying not to look like a e. For he thought this must be younger than him.
 
“ I wasn’t in the practice this afternoon, that’s why I didn’t get the chance to meet you. ”
 
“ Oh I wasn’t here too. I think we’re all just called in because the choreographer just suddenly decided to come over. ”
 
“ Ahh I see now. I’m Kim Jong In by the way. ” the young lad extended a hand, in which Hoya accepted.
 
“ Mine’s Hoya. ” the look given by the boy made Hoya explained more. “ Lee Ho Won. To be honest, it was supposed to be Lee Sung Won. But since I’m the first born, my parents decided to make it as ‘Ho Won’. Pathetic as it may be, but to them, ‘Ho Won’ sounded ‘Oh One’, which gave them the meaning of ‘Only One’, their one and only son. ”
 
“ First born . . so you have siblings? ”
 
“ Sungyeol and Sungjong. I left the two at the apartment, here I am again to make a living. I haven’t heard any news from them but I hope they’re doing fine. I . . I hope they are safe . . those two never let the day slip without an argument. ”
 
“ I understand it even though we’re not on the same pace. I am the youngest of the four. My eldest hyung, Min Seok, seems not to care for what’s happening around. He’s the reserve type. Second eldest is Joon Myeon hyung who never gets along with the next, Jong Dae hyung. And me being the youngest, I receive all the teasing, chore-doings and all. But you know what, they have a soft spot for me. Their hearts weaken at my sight being poorly exhausted or sad. ” the boy held out a soft laugh, making Hoya find it cute. “ But I don’t take advantage of them. ”
 
Just then, someone shouted. “ Ayo Kai! Let’s get started ”
 
“ Be there Gikwang hyung! That guy over there looks like a fool, but he can for sure dance ily. You should beat him Hoya-ssi. Looking at your . . . body state, I think you would be able to. ” he coaxed Hoya to join everyone now.
 
“ Kai ? ” Hoya asks in confusion.
 
“ Oh yes. If you have Hoya for your Lee Ho Won, I have mine as Kai. ”
 
“ Goooooooodddddd eeeevvvveeeennniiiinnnngggg~~~!! ” a singing voice entered the room.
 
“ Sh*t ” Hoya cursed inwardly, slowly positioning himself at the back of the other dancers. There’s only around ten of them so it’s easy to hide himself, yet he tried.
 
“ Ohhh~ Is that you Hoya? ” Dongwoo gave a laugh with his question. “ My my why . . so you’re the new guy eyy? ” still laughing.
 
“ Teacher knows the new kid. ” a tall kid said. Kai told Hoya the name of that guy is Choi Jun Hong. But named Zelo when the bar opens up. And Hoya wouldn’t want to stand next to that Zelo, it feels like he’s the thumb finger while the kid’s the pointer.
 
“ Of course! He is the brother of my brother’s friend. ” this made everyone’s eyes target Hoya. Which he doesn’t like the attention he’s currently in. “ He used to work as well for my bestfriend’s brother. ”
 
Hoya could only gazed down at the floor, hands behind his back.
 
“ But more to it . . ” Dongwoo spoke calmly making Hoya eye contact him. “ He’s my angel. ”
 
Another guy went beside Kai. “ Eh Dongwoo hyung, we all know how you’re an angel. But how come an angel has an angel? ”
 
“ Lee Tae Min. No special name on stage, but has a special place in my heart. He’s my boyfriend. ” Kai whispered to Hoya.
 
Dongwoo continued to babble on. “ I . . I don’t know either. Maybe because I wasn’t really an angel to start with. ” still his eyes are directed to Hoya. ‘It’s gonna be a long night’ Hoya thought.
 
The ten dancers were taught amazingly impressed with their choreography. Hoya’s a fast learner too and he felt proud being able to do this. A break was momentarily given. Kai handed him a botted water, which he gave a thank you after.
 
“ I’m sorry. ” Hoya almost felt the water come out of his nose when he heard Dongwoo came up to him. “ I didn’t mean to embarrass you. ”
 
“ Nah. Don’t mind about it. I want to enjoy the night Dongwoo. I know you must be wondering and having a lot of questions as to whys and whats. I’ll explain it to you later. But right now, I want to focus on our dance. It’s my first time being a part of this. I . . I am really excited you know. ”

Dongwoo placed an arm over Hoya’s shoulder, “ You’ll never regret this. ”
 
It was their time to perform. The bar’s crowd goes wild; whether the audiences were boys or girls, all cheered upon seeing the dancers wearing gray suit as a top outfit and tight leather pants with black combat boots. The first music brought in the nine dancers on a three by three position, dancing to Justin Timberlake’s ‘y Back’. And everytime the part comes to hearing the words ‘I’m bring y back yeah’~, the nine alluringly open their suits, revealing their indeed y backs. Underneath the suits lay the luscious abs those nine dancers could emit. Ending the first part with their backs turned to the audience, suits thrown on the ground.
 
A change of song came, the crowd’s shouts filled the bar again as the entrance of their choreographer and the newly added member went to the center stage. Dongwoo and Hoya chose to wear white tees enough to show their fine muscled arms, faded gray jeans with white shoes. Usher’s song, titled ‘Foolin Around’ started to play.
 
The two enjoyed every beat with a powerful impression. Compared to the first part which was more of a tease, this gives the bar hoppers something new. With every steps they dance to, Dongwoo glances once in a while at Hoya. He had heard him sing, saw him drunk, witnessed him got mad, even a teaser when Hoya dance during their ‘Truth or Dare’ game. But being up close like this, with just a hand away, he knew then it's hard to resist. Unlike the song ‘Foolin Around’, Dongwoo is someone who would not fool around for Hoya. For he had concluded something this night. He has fallen for Hoya. It began on the day he was drenched wet running under rain away from his home, when Hoya came to his rescue. Dongwoo does not want to believe in love at first sight. It’s impossible for him. But Hoya made it possible. Now Dongwoo needs to deal with this since he knows, that Hoya has a strong liking for his twin, Woohyunnie.
 
 
 
“ You got kicked out as well? ”
 
“ We weren’t kicked out you groundless beef! Our house magically turned out to be illegal for almost twenty five years of residing there! Unlike you, heck you even brought your whole closet with you. ” Sungyeol said while giving Woohyun a grin.
 
The older went to explained his side, “ Listen up giant with a dwarf sized brain, I wasn’t kicked out! I left the house. And F.Y.I, these other luggages belong to my twinnie. ”
 
“ Well you were the one who blurted ‘You got kicked out as well’ ‘as well’ dude. You used the phrase so I thought were you kicked out – ”
 
“ Okay! ” Sungkyu interrupted for a moment. Instead feeling displeased, he rather felt quite thankful these kids would be staying over. He was contented having Myungsoo around, but for Sungkyu, the more the merrier. “ Like what I’ve mentioned before, there are only three rooms here in Myungsoo and I’s home. Woohyun-ssi . .? ” Sungkyu turned to Woohyun – “ You can stay in the guest room, Dongwoo’s there too. And try to contact him again, it’s nearly 2:30 in the morning. Curfew here’s 3am. ”
 
“ But there weren’t curfews before hyung! ” says Myungsoo who was seated next to Sungyeol, both hands tangled – but a bit loose. ‘To avoid sweating’ as Sungyeol stated.
 
“ Oh there will be now young man since our glorious home is now a bunch. No ill feelings though. And you shall be in my room from now on – ”
 
“ What?! ” Myungsoo removed his hands away from Sungyeol and stood up to face his brother. “ Hyung . .. what about . . you know . . ”
 
“ I know. I am fully aware of it. That’s why I won’t allow you to room with your boyfriend now I guess? ”
 
It was Sungyeol’s turn to speak, “ Ah Sungkyu hyung-nim no hehe. We’re not yet on . . that level you know like . . yes ”
 
Suddenly Woohyun bursted out laughing. Apologizing in between his laughs for cracking out loud. “ You two are serious ers!! How . . oh my gosh. You both finally came out of your cocoons! Congrats butterflies! ” Woohyun says as he wipes some tears formed in his eyes due to excessive laughing.
 
“ Shut up! ” “ Stay out of this! ” the newly made couple just exclaimed.
 
“ Sungjong? ” Sungkyu called for the younger’s attention who was zoning out ever since they have arrived. It was then only when Sungjong looked up to wonder what it is. “ Are you alright? You are to used Myungsoo’s room along with your brother Sungyeol okay? ”
 
“ Ya Sungjong-ah ” Sungyeol sat closer to his youngest, elbowing him. “ Get your head together in here. Be shameful please? ” says Sungyeol, almost whispering. The tall one looked at Sungkyu “ He’s just stressed out about what’s happening. Shock maybe, but I will assure you that my little brother won’t misbehave or cause any problems. ”
 
“ Can I proceed now to the said room? I’m a bit tired, and sleepy now. ” Sungjong asked kindly.
 
 
Sungkyu led Woohyun to the guest room, where Dongwoo’s staying too. While Myungsoo showed Sungyeol his room, Sungjong has been here before. And the scene where Myungsoo pinned him on the wall that day suddenly flashed onto his mind. So he excused himself to take a shower, just at the one on Myungsoo’s bedroom.
 
“ You can go now. Thank you. Goodnight. ” Sungyeol said, with a  yawned as he slouched on Myungsoo’s bed. But the latter went to sit beside the laying bestfriend.
 
“ I’m really thankful Sungyeol-ah. ”
 
Sungyeol, whose arms were covering his eyes, slowly looked into Myungsoo. “ For what idiot? ”
 
“ For us. ” Myungsoo traced down Sungyeol’s cheek’ down to his chin with a caress but immediately stop it. “ For being like this. For us to have become like this. This might sound so cliché as corny and cheesy as it is, but let me still tell you that I really like you Sungyeol. The first time I looked at you not just as a friend was when you gave me the guitar as a birthday gift. ”
 
“ Long time. ” says Sungyeol but wasn’t looking at him. Probably feeling shy.
 
“ And the first jealousy came when you started spending time with Woohyun-ssi more than you do to me. ” a chuckle came out of Myungsoo.
 
“ Fool.  ” Sungyeol could only snorted at him but there’s a smile on his face.
 
“ I remember clearly if I am not mistaken, I felt jealous with how Sungjong can gather your attention that’s why I came up to him and – ”
 
Sungyeol spanked Myungsoo’s thigh. “ You’ve got to be ing kidding me Myung! Are you serious? How come you’re jealous of my . .  my own . . brother? Geez. ”
 
“ Of course I am. I am serious with you. And the first assurance took me when I realized how I've managed to like you. I asked myself in confusions as to why I was feeling these things.” Myungsoo started to looked away. “ I tried to think about how you are my bestfriend and what are the chances are . . what if you disgusted me? All this time . . no . . all these years, you eyed girls. You and Woohyun-ssi were so into girls . . ”
 
“ Actually it wasn’t long before the three of us realize that we’re fooling only ourselves for chasing after girls when guys can come up to us. ”
 
“ I know . . it’s just that . . ” Myungsoo sighed. “ And now the first feeling of being swept away with these emotions suddenly embraced me. And the first thing that came in my mind one morning was you. How you were able to make me . . be like . . this – ”
 
The rest of Myungsoo’s confession was unheard because his mouth was abruptly shut by a pair of lips. Stunned as he is, Myungsoo’s eyes widen in shock. Slowly fading away, he felt himself eaten by a hole. If Sungyeol’s considered a blackhole, then he’ll be grateful to be absorbed by it.
 
 
Sungyeol backed away with a huge grin plastered on his face. But it can be considered as the same with Cheshire Cat’s. “ Next time, try closing your eyes immediately no matter how shocked you can get. I know you like it but be more . .  you know, open. Not open as in open your lips, but who knows. Anyway, goodnight. Lock the door when you leave please. ” he stood up and decided to go to the bathroom, but what he found there was Sungjong, hair dripping wet. “ Holy shiiiee – night the stars are bright! Ya Lee Sungjong! Dry yourself. Myungsoo-ah, can you lend my pathetic brother some towel? ” and headed inside the bathroom for some shower.
 
Myungsoo slapped himself, ‘It really did happened’, smiling crazily. He then saw a vision on his peripheral view, “ Oh right! Towel.” he took one out of his closet and as Sungjong reached for it he insisted doing it. “ I’ll do it Sungjong. ” he says as he dries the younger’s hair.
 
Sungjong didn’t protest, he likes how soft and gentle Myungsoo dries his hair. Compared to when he remember as kid when his Hoya hyung always does it roughly. 'To dry fast' the hyung would quote.
 
Myungsoo finished drying Sungjong’s hair. And when silence filled the room, Sungjong tries to open up. “ Congrats. You’ve finally had it figured for Sungyeol hyung. ”
 
“ About the things that had happened between us – ”
 
“ Please don’t. Sungyeol hyung might misunderstand. ”
 
“ Okay. Be comfortable sleeping. I’ll head to Sungkyu’s room now. ”
 
 
The shower was neither cold nor warm. “ Just like them ” Sungyeol said with a smile.
 
 
 
‘Isn’t he the worried type? His brother . . his twin’s out there in the dawn, probably somewhere. How come you Woohyun sleep so soundly?’ When Sungkyu showed Woohyun the room, the latter hurriedly hugged the bed. And when Sungkyu explained some details about the house rules, snores coming from the younger were the only replies he had gained. ‘Just what more can you surprised me with eh?’ and Sungkyu was curious for the first time. Scratch that. Rather, he’s interested.
 
A call came in to Sungkyu’s ‘curiousity’.
 
“ You’re in trouble if you don’t come home now! ” he shouted. It was Dongwoo. Sleepiness is starting to date him, but he still can’t say yes because his bestfriend’s not back yet.
 
But on the other line, Dongwoo could only give a laugh. “ Hihihi where’s my Woohyunnie? ”
 
“ Damn you Dongwoo! Come home now! Where are you? I’ll pick you up. This is the last straw mister. You’re not allowed to do this anymore. If you are to stay at my home, you should follow – ”
 
“ Woohyunnie first~ ” even if Sungkyu can’t see him, he knows Dongwoo’s making a pout.
 
“ Why make it sound like I’m a kidnapper talking to a parent for a ransom?! Well your ‘Woohyunnie’s fast asleep. Just like you, even if I am shouting right now, not a discomfort in his sweet dreams can be seen. ”
 
“ Okay! Bye! ”
 
“ Dare it Dongwoo. ”
 
Sungkyu heard another series of laugh. “ Alright hyung, I’m actually on my way. But . . ”
 
“ But what? ”
 
“ Say you will agree first. ”
 
“ How can I agree on something I don’t know? Who knows what you might be engaged with? Just get home now. ”
 
“ I am Gyugyu hyung . . it’s just that . . ”
 
“ Money? Do you need money? Spill it or I will spill coffee on your twin’s handsome face. ”
 
“ So you find him handsome ohoho ” Sungkyu went quiet for a while. A minute to be exact, before questioning Dongwoo again. “ Are you anywhere near now? ” obviously avoiding a certain topic.
 
Dongwoo sent in a laugh once again. “ Almost there Gyugyu hyung. But just so you know, I am not alone. I am with someone. Don’t worry, it’s just an overnight. ”
 
‘ Am I running a hotel here? ’