1 . 4 . 3

INFINITE Relationships
 
Feeling unwanted and unloved does not mean that you should stop and ran away from everything. Upon hearing the sad-sounding song from this whoever random ‘Victoria Horvejkul’ is or was – that made Sungjong realize his real worth. The cutter blade right before his eyes will surely stop the pain he is feeling but it won’t stop the fact that it is wrong.
 
“ What do you think you’re doing?! ” a voice halted Sungjong’s worries and into the doorway of the storage room he looked over to who it was.
 
Sungkyu approached him fast; grabbing the blade away from Sungjong and throwing it onto the ground. “ Are you nuts?! ”
 
“ I . . I am sorry. I wasn’t thinking straight, but I do not plan to do anything yet – ”
 
“ Yet Sungjong. Yet. If I haven’t come, you would probably have done it oh God. ” Sungkyu hugs the boy tight and he swears he doesn’t know why he is tearing up. “ Please stop. Sungyeol and Hoya would be oh my gosh, so devasted. ”
 
Sungjong looks at Sungkyu in the eyes. “ I am just looking at it really. I am so sorry for making you worried – ”
 
“ If you are having problems, this won’t resolve anything. Why can’t you just say anything or share it to us, your hyungs would definitely listen. ”
 
Sungjong gave a small laugh. “ No one will dare to listen, Sungkyu hyung. You are busy with company works and on the process of doing some progress with Woohyun-ssi. I always let Sungyeol hyung and Myungsoo have their time to themselves, for reasons they talk about their school stuffs and you know, because they are a thing. And Hoya hyung is never home around that much, that along with Dongwoo hyung too. ”
 
Sungkyu realized that too – of all the times where their youngest gets to stay home alone. He scans over the younger but Sungjong just gives out a bright smile. One look and it won’t show that he’s hurting, but the smile is doing a perfect job in hiding the tears he feels inside. “ Do you have friends at school whom you can share things with? ” he asks.
 
“ No one. They dislike me. I don’t wanna know why. Anyway, sorry. I won’t be so reckless in the future anymore. ” he goes forward to Sungkyu and this time, it was his turn to give the older a hug. “ I haven’t thank you properly for letting us stay here at your home.Though it has been months, I can still feel your warm welcome. ”
 
A knock came in and they both turned their heads to it. “ I thought I heard you called for dinner, why are you both in here? ”
 
“ I did. ” Sungkyu replied to Hoya who took Sungjong from him and held the latter’s hand. “ I was looking for Sungjong and found him here. Let’s go back inside so we can all have dinner though. ”
 
“ Dongwoo and I doesn’t have work for tonight. So he’s already inside, waiting for us to eat along with the other. On the exclusion of one though.” Hoya signaled over Sungjong to come out now. But before leaving, he glanced over Sungkyu. “ Take care of him. ”
 
Sungkyu was left with a question on his mind. Take care of what and who? He called for dinner a while ago but Woohyun said he is about to meet a friend. He felt like something was bothering the younger so he followed Woohyun outside. But when he got by at the entrance door, he has seen a light coming from the storage room. That room has been closed for years so it crept him out. So Sungkyu decided not trail on Woohyun and just take a look at the storage room. And it surprised Sungkyu upon seeing Sungjong there in a situation he didn’t like – holding a cutter blade and just staring at his wrist. Panic ran all over Sungkyu and approached the boy immediately.
 
He was ready to turn off the light switch when he noticed cassette player on the table. ‘No way. Did . . has Sungjong listened to this?’ he rushed to it and opens the front cover, revealing the tape. ‘Sungjong did. This might have been the reason that triggered him to such actions.’
 
Sungkyu took the tape off of the player. “ Sungjong might remember it and ask me tomorrow. But for now, Victoria shall stay with me. She’s mine only. ” he hid the tape on his pocket and went back to the house. Before eating with the others, he went first into his room and placed the tape on his drawer. Locked safe from now on.
 
After dinner, Myungsoo asked Sungyeol to be with him this night. They finally reconciled – that ended up with both of them making out on Sungkyu’s bedroom. Sungkyu on the other hand wanted to talk to Woohyun. So he kindly asked Dongwoo to transfer onto Hoya and Sungjong’s room.
 
“ I saw you went out. ” Sungkyu speaks as he tucked in the bed but Woohyun collapsed himself on it. “ Aissh. ”
 
“ I was on a date with Sungjong from morning till afternoon. ”
 
“ Wha – what? ” Sungkyu was taken aback. “ But I was referring for dinner. ”
 
Woohyun smiled. “ Oh. Well I took him out and we went to an amusement park. We really did have fun. It was sweet . .  and cute. But to your other question, I told you I will be meeting a friend right? Just someone from my childhood. ” Woohyun partly lied. Yes he indeed was with Sungjong on a playdate, but he wasn’t with a childhood friend for dinner. He just went to a restaurant – wherein he read Hoya’s letter for him. “ Why are you here anyway? ” Woohyun eyed Sungkyu – catching the latter off-guard.
 
“ How’s school going for you? And would you believe it? Dongwoo is to graduate his university studies in three or four months left. Does he have plans for business? ”
 
“ Don’t change the subject. You want to spend the night with me eh? You even sent my twin away. Maybe you’re the one who has some plan of business with me. ”
 
“ You, along with the lovebirds Myungsoo and Sungyeol would be in fourth year college soon. ”
 
“ We can be lovebirds too. ” Woohyun grins. Sungkyu blushed pink. “ What? Aren’t we dating already? ” The confidence that flows in Woohyun’s vein is absolutely a hundred percent gallon with grease.
 
Sungkyu wants to clarify his relationship with Woohyun. That is why he decided to room with him. But damn, Woohyun affects him so much.
 
“ Wait? Do you . . perhaps do you have feelings for me too? ” he asks him.
 
“ Why else would I tag along with you? ” Woohyun chuckled. “ You are as dense as your brother. You both realizes your feelings yet don’t do anything to it. ”
 
“ Well look at him, happily in love with his bestfriend. But why did you take Sungjong on a date? ”
 
“ I found him this morning sleeping on the sofa. ”
 
“ What? Why? I gave the Lees a room right? ”
 
“ Exactly, but he said that the room was already occupied by your brother and his lover. So how could Sungjong bang on the door when the two were already banging from the inside? ”
 
Sungkyu felt a bit grossed out. “ You don’t say . . so . . Myungsoo and Sungyeol . . did it? ”
 
“ We can do it too. No offspring shall result. Only the fruit of our love. ” Woohyun only raised his eyebrow.
 
“ Woohyun . . ”
 
“ Anyone who has seen us definitely knows what’s going on between us. You’re smart Sungkyu, but how can you not read between the lines? ”
 
“ Woohyun I like you too. Not too because you know, I never knew that you felt the same way and here I’m feeling that . . you might like someone else. ”
 
“ Can’t you see it Sungkyu-ssi? This is clearly not just a wishful thinking or only me who’s dreaming. These . . symptoms are . . we could be in love for far too long. And we’re just both scared to admit it to one another. ”
 
“ Woohyun . . ” Sungkyu leans closer to Woohyun’s lips and gave it a peck. “ I don’t just like you. I am in love with you. Would you be my boyfriend? ”
 
Woohyun wraps his arms around Sungkyu’s neck and deeply kissed him. He felt the sweetness craving in with each and meet of their tongues inside. It was totally different for Woohyun – in comparison to all he had hooked up from before.
 
“ I will take that as a yes. ” Sungkyu said when their mouth parted. “ Let’s sleep now. Goodnight my love. ” He hugs him to sleep and shut his eyes – unknown to the tears that ran down on Woohyun’s cheek.
 
Hoya is currently on the shower but he can hear the laughter of Dongwoo and Sungjong coming from outside. “ Music to my ears. ” he says. He likes hearing them both happy – especially Dongwoo, now that he had opened himself for the older. Water droplets were visible on his skin as he switch the faucet off. He grabs his towel and wraps it around his waist. Fine abs, smoking hot body – but it wasn’t enough for someone. “ I am moving on from this crazy emotions. I don’t want to think about it anymore. ”
 
“ I see nothing wrong with it. ” Hoya heard Sungjong say when he opened the bathroom door. “ I think Hoya hyung won’t do that. ”
 
‘What would I won’t do? ’ Hoya slowly and carefully walked, trying to eavesdrop.
 
“ So you think, that Hoya is not just going to use me to cover up the pain from Woohyunnie? ”
 
“ Of course not! ” Sungjong jokingly hit Dongwoo. “ But don’t bet on anything yet, Dongwoo hyung. Loving someone is hard you know. And it hurts. ”
 
“ I know. But loving Hoya doesn’t hurt. The only thing that keeps on hurting me is the fact that he might not love me back. ”
 
“ But you told me that Hoya hyung said in his letter to you that he is willing to try.  I will ask him, don’t worry. He is on the healing side, are you willing to wait for my Hoya hyung? ”
 
“ Yes. ” Dongwoo’s voice is dry, on the edge of crying. You have no idea how selfish I felt when I found out that he has let go of my twinnie. Don’t you think , Sungjongie, that I am a martyr for your Hoya hyung? ”
 
“ Hoya hyung said that he is willing to try it with you. But whatever happens, do not change yourself. Do not be someone who you are not just so you think you would be accepted by someone. Perhaps, I think you two need a talk. ”
 
“ Maybe. I just don’t want to look so desperate for him although I am. ” Sungjong laughs at Dongwoo’s words again.
 
Hoya leaned his back against the wall, the side of the room near the bathroom where Sungjong and Dongwoo can’t see him. He is not using Dongwoo – he thinks for it all over again. Or is he?
 
The next day, Sungkyu made an announcement over breakfast. “ This table is always a witness to such events. ” he momentarily cleared his throat and grab hold onto Woohyun’s hand who was seated on his right. “ To everyone, I am proud to tell that after months of worries and hopes, Woohyun is finally now my boyfriend. ”
 
“ What?! Hyung! ” Myungsoo exclaimed. So his plan to get Sungkyu to Hoya instead might not just work for the meantime. Too bad, he just need to think about it again. But right now, he’s glad for his brother at least.
 
“ Really?! Omo. When? Like just now? ” it was Sungyeol who ask. Myungsoo looked at him, but Sungyeol was waiting for Sungkyu to answer.
 
“ Last night only Sungyeol. ” giving him a smile. “ I don’t want to drag this anymore. I want to make sure that . . he’s mine. ”
 
“ Don’t be too possessive Gyugyu hyung. Woohyunnie is mine too. I can share some details about my twinnie if you like. ” Dongwoo laughs. “ Woohyunnie, I can help you too since Gyugyu hyung is my bestfriend. ”
 
“ Thanks hyung. Yeah, let’s do that. ” Woohyun gave his brother a high five.
 
“ Congrats. ” said Sungjong softly then slowly glanced at Hoya beside him who was just busy continuing his breakfast.
 
“ Thank you Sungjong. ” Sungkyu then faced Woohyun. “ I can not promise you a perfect relationship. But I will stay with you as long as we are trying. Thank you Woohyun. I love you. ” and he kissed him straight on the lips without minding the others’ tease.
 
The breakfast table is filled with hams, fried rice, scrambled eggs and fruit juices. It also includes ;
 
a thankful Sungkyu, a happy Woohyun, a proud Myungsoo,
 
a sorry Sungyeol, a confused Dongwoo, a worried Sungjong
 
and a quiet Hoya.