TRUTH OR DARE

INFINITE Relationships
 
“ What was that for?! Why push me?! ” Sungyeol exclaimed as he tries to get out of the pool. But when he finally had his one leg up, he was back into the water, pushed by Woohyun again.
 
“ Take that loser! ” Woohyun was really having fun. Much to his annoyance, Sungyeol swam to the other side hoping he could finally get out. But Woohyun only rushed to the other side as well.
 
“ Don’t you ing dare! ” Sungyeol, still in the water, warned Woohyun.
 
“ Oh! That’s it then. Let’s just play Truth or Dare. ” Woohyun turned to the others, “ Ya everyone, let’s play! ”
 
This was how they have been spending this said pool party for hours now ; munching on barbecues and other kinds of grilled meat, singing on the karaoke fighting for the highest score and coming in and out of the swimming pool. Midnight came when the boys decided to gather around and sit in order to play the game Woohyun suggested. He was sitting on Sungkyu’s left. Hoya just finished attending to Sungjong’s food when he decided to sit next to Woohyun, but Dongwoo was faster than him. ‘Why did I even try?’  he thought.
 
So the position was Dongwoo – Woohyun – Sungkyu – Myungsoo – Sungyeol – Sungjong – Hoya respectively, making Hoya next to Dongwoo.
 
“ Okay, so here’s how it goes. ” started Woohyun. “ Basically it’s Truth or Dare. If the bottle stops at you, either choose Truth or Dare – ”
 
“ What’s the catch? There should be at least some thrills to this. ” Sungyeol asked as Myungsoo helps him dry his hair.
 
“ Baby wait, let me finish. Of course I know that. ” And that’s also how Woohyun and Sungyeol’s relationship goes. They bicker, curse, and call names to each other but at some point they can’t resist it. “ If you chose Dare, you would be given an order to be followed, a dare simple as that by the one who you pick. Got it? I got our names here in this small jar. For example I chose dare, I would draw lots from this jar and if I picked let’s say you Sungyeol, you would be the one to give me the dare. ”
 
“ What if I picked my own name on the paper ? ” asked Sungyeol curiously.
 
Woohyun felt unbelievable. “ Then pick another freaking paper gosh so damn. Now if it’s a truth . . dan dan dan dan – ” he paused looking at them one by one. “ . . if you chose Truth, you would also pick a name from this jar as to who would ask you ANYthing and or EVERYthing BUT , there is a big BUT. Whenever you answer a question, you take a part of your clothing off. ”
 
“ What?! ”
 
“ Are you crazy? ”
 
“ This isn’t a strip club baboon! ”
 
“ He left his brain underwater. ”
 
Woohyun shushed them. “ Calm down thy t*ts weasels. We are all grown-ups here – ”
 
“ We’re teenagers. Only you along with your twin and my Sungkyu hyung can be considered old. ” Myungsoo cut him off.
 
“ Thanks brother dear. ” Sungkyu said sarcastically.
 
“ Old or not, our cells are already mature. Even little Sungjongie over here, right puffy? ”
 
Sungjong just rolled his eyes. “ Yeah but why take our clothes off, are you a horndog ? ”
 
Dongwoo then helped his brother out, “ I think it would be fun and interesting. This would be a thrilling game right, right? We were even swimming a while ago with only our boxers on, well . .  except for you Gyu-hyung, Sungjonggie and Myungsoo-ssi who hasn’t dip into the pool yet. But still you’ve got advantages. ”
 
Woohyun mouthed a 'thank you' to Dongwoo. “ Man up guys! Look, I know we’re dudes here. But who knows right? ”
 
“ Are you drunk? Is this your way or some kind of like a test of hormones? ” spatted Myungsoo.
 
But all worries came to halt when Sungkyu spoke, “ Test of hor – how could you even think of that? But I guess this would be fine, so that you would really state the truth and not be embarrassed about it. ”
 
“ So shall we start? ” Woohyun assured everyone nodded a 'yes' to him. “ You’re all in. ” he then forcefully spun the bottle, good thing they had a wide and bigger space. As the bottle spins, three of them felt nervous, three were getting excited and one was laughing to his mind. Stop! And the bottle pointed to . . .
 
“ Hoya!! Whoo! Hoya Yaho Yaho ” they were ganging up on him. “ Truth or Dare Man of Steel? ” asked Sungyeol.
 
Hoya chose to do the Dare instead. Excusing that he was only wearing a bathrobe lent by Sungkyu and his boxers underneath. It’s too soon to lose the two piece of clothing he has. Besides, actions would speak louder than words so he go for the Dare. He picked a paper from the jar that wrote Sungyeol on it. Bring it on.
 
“ Hyung, know that I love you okay. So here’s my dare. Open that bathrobe your wearing, ju – just open it don’t take it off. Let us see those fine stock of rocks there. Anyway, then dance to any song. We must witness hip ing. ”
 
Hoya felt his cheeks reddening, unsure if it was because of the dare or the alcoholic drinks they had earlier.
 
“ Ohhh Sungyeol , this is the smartest thing you’ve said since the day I met you ” Woohyun high-fived him. “ Go Hoya-ssi! Fighting! ” Then the others begun clapping.
 
“ Just get on it and get it on hyung ” Sungjong said as Hoya stood up now. His bathrobe was hang open, revealing his fine abs and the dark purple boxers he used when they swam moments agi. Sungyeol started playing the music. “ I say Ho, you say Ya , Ho ”
 
“ Ya! ” “ Ho ” “ Ya ”
 
‘ Get this over with ’ Hoya thought, getting along with the beat . .
 
You know what I do, if you can do it too Then that's just something that makes me more attracted to you
And then he popped those arms up, swaying his body from left to right.
 
And I, and I wanna see you break it down for me Yes, we in this private Party Girl I like your body Body
Making y curves while they watch and cheer for him.

But can you tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick Pop, lock and drop it
His feet moving along with his hands and did a semi-split but instead of standing up, he did an American Dance move. In which one of his hand was on the ground and his body was a little lifted, making it seems like he’s grinding the air.
 
'Cause I, and I wanna see you break it down for me He stands positioning for the chorus, the cheers were never fading.
 
Girl, I've been waitin' all night to see you dance like me Hoya hit those majectic moves they call hip .
You gon' sweat your outfit, out trying to dance like me Another hip . You can clearly notice the hard on under that Barney-coloured boxers.
 
Now let me see Ah ah ah, freeze! Like me, ooh Spinnng a turn, then ending a pose with a smooth and y : – smexy smirk.
 
Everyone applaused. Hoya felt proud for a moment that he was able to showcase his dancing skills. He sat back beside Dongwoo, “ You were great Hoya! Next time, let’s do it together. ” the older even patted his back.
 
“ That’s was hot ohh ” Woohyun said, even acting as if he was fanning his face. “ Now, it’s just a starter everyone. Thanks Sungyeol for the dare. Anyway, Hoya bae, spin the bottle baby boo ” Hoya took the bottle and spin it.
 
“ You do like calling sweet names to everyone you know? ” Sungkyu spoke softly to Woohyun who just gave him a wink.
 
“ I’ll stop of course if I got myself a lover already. ” They were slowly interrupted when the bottle stopped at Myungsoo, who chose Truth.
 
“ You’re such a killjoy! You should go for a Dare. You got no balls. ” Sungyeol teasingly hit him.
 
“ I got clothes enough though. I won’t agree to dares, knowing what you just gave your brother now. ” Myungsoo picked a paper, it was Dongwoo. The older twin felt a little giggling after he thought of what question to ask Myungsoo.
 
“ First, Myungsoo, take off your pants. ” ordered Woohyun which Myungsoo complied to, showing them his black thick cotton-clothed boxers. Unlike Hoya’s which was thin in texture. Woohyun turned to Dongwoo. “ Ask him now hyung. ”
 
Dongwoo inhaled and exhaled. “ Okay. Myungsoo? ” Everyone was anticipating the question. Though the others met Dongwoo only for a while, they suspected the question would be extraordinary. “ Are you a ? ” They had their mouths opened and Myungsoo knitted his brows, receiving “ oohh ”s from the rest. “ Are you a ? If no, when was it, to whom and even where. No need for how. But if yes, don’t be shy and tell us, who would you want to lose it to? ”
 
Myungsoo can’t believe those words that escaped from Dongwoo’s mouth with a smile. “ What do you mean who would I want to lose it to? ”
 
“ Answer it first. Are you a Madonna or not? ” Woohyun cooed.
 
“ Yes. I am. But it doesn’t mean I know nothing. ” Myungsoo answered. He’s not ashamed though. And why would he. Even if he’s not anymore, he can’t find any fault to it.
 
“ Now answer Dong’s follow-up question ” Sungkyu said while smiling to his brother.
 
“ What? ”
 
“ I said, if you’re still a , who would you lose it to? Would it be a girl or a – ”
 
“ I have no ing idea. ” Myungsoo sat back, “ And why there were many questions, even a pageant has only one – ”
 
Woohyun popped open some beer and passed it to who ever wants a drink. “ That’s the side effects of choosing the Truth. We would want the truth. You should be thankful that even if there were back-up questions, you only get to strip one clothing from yourself. ”
 
“ Whatever. ” Myungsoo hissed and accepted the beer, and one shot it. Sungkyu knew Myungsoo was feeling a little off deep inside. He knew also that Myungsoo’s alcohol tolerance would karma him.
 
“ Would you mind a boy then? ” they all turned to Hoya who asked that question. They failed to notice the two empty beer cans beside him, indicating Hoya already finished two drinks. Suddenly they felt quietness while waiting for Myungsoo to answer.
 
“ It doesn’t matter. Who ever gives me pleasure I think. But as much as I like it, I want my first, to be with the one I can have my feelings with. ”
 
Sungjong looked away, clearly knowing who could it be. It has to be the person sitting between him and Myungsoo – the older’s long time bestfriend and his older brother ; Sungyeol.
 
“ So you would go for a guy? May I ask if there’s someone among us who could fit in with description? And would you Top or be Bottom? ” asked Woohyun. But he only got a tongue mockingly stucked out from Myungsoo.
 
“ I have a question to ask, not just to Myungsoo but for all of you. ” Sungyeol announced and he got everyone’s attention. When he didn’t hear a word said, he continued. “ Are any among you guys would actually go for a guy? ”
 
Sungyeol lost it for asking that. He neither does not know why ask a stupid random question nor partly because of the amount of beer he had taken in.
 
“ Woohyunnie and I . . – ” they all looked up at Dongwoo.
 
“ Whoa ayy what’s with the Woohyunnie and I ehh hyung? ” Woohyun was shoving his twin.
 
“ No no no. What I’m trying to say is, Woohyunnie and I could eye for girls. Yet it can also happen to guys. But sometimes, it’s easier to approach a guy. It depends on who we hangs out the most, whom our feels would tingle to. ”
 
“ I never thought that Dongwoo hyungnim would sound like this and smart, and even the same with Woohyun-ssi. ”
 
The older twin laughed. “ Oh don’t think highly of me Sungyeol-ssi. And removed the ‘nim’. We’re basically closer dudes now. ”
 
“ Anyone else who wants to come out of the shell? ” Woohyun asked funnily. But they all turned to a hand raised by Sungkyu.
 
“ Hyung? ” said Myungsoo.
 
“ I prefer guys. ” that’s what Sungkyu said. “ Not the gay, gay but gay as in happy and glee and  . . whatever. This is getting weird and just , who’s next? ”
 
Woohyun bluntly chuckled, “ How about you Sungjong-ah? Girls or . . you know . .  well you don’t seem to fall for my charms – ”
 
“ How many would you like Woohyun-ssi ah? You were hitting on the Lee siblings. ” Myungsoo teased while he tries to open another can of beer, but abruptly was stopped by Sungkyu. “ Enough. ” But even before Myungsoo could retaliate, they heard Sungjong’s answer.
 
“ Neither. I don’t want to give anything to anyone. ” Sungjong said soflty, gazing down the tiles on the ground. But it was obvious to them that his eyes want to say more.
 
“ Jongie is like that. ” Sungyeol interrupted. He placed his arm on the younger’s shoulder. “ To be honest with you guys, we, the Lee siblings as you call us. We are more like on the confused – denial – worried stages when it comes to our ual emotions. ”
 
“ What the do you mean? ” asked Hoya but the tone of his voice showed no sign of anger.
 
“ You see guys, Sungjonggie is the confused one. He’s confused and doesn’t know what to do or think about if he would go for girls or guys. ” Sungyeol grunts when Sungjong elbowed him. “ No, really. He dated a senior cheerleader last year, they went out for like 3 months but soon broke up. Reason? The b*tch got insecure. You know why. But at some point, I know Sungjong might be interested in guys too. I would like him to be with guys though. ”
 
“ And then what? Be hated by girls for stealing their chances? Can you just close that hole you call mouth before I use that as a can opener for all the heck of sardines we have at home? ” the sass and kind of brat Sungjong gave.
 
“ What about Hoya? ” both Sungkyu and Dongwoo asked the same thing together and when they realized it they just laughed it off.
 
Sungyeol continued to tattletale. “ Hoya hyung’s the worried one. He’s definitely into guys. But looking at him, you wouldn’t think he is because he’s the well-built type. ”
 
Suddenly a bathrobe came flying on Sungyeol. Which means Hoya was now only on his boxers. “ Shut up! ”
 
“ Oh I hinted it. ” Woohyun took the bathrobe from Sungyeol. “ I wouldn’t dare when we first met if I didn’t feel that he could be more like it, you know. ”
 
He handed Hoya the bathrobe back, “ Cover up. Or else I won’t be able to handle it, you already gave it in when you dance a while ago. ”
 
“ You’re a ert piece of sh*t Woo Hyun. ” Sungyeol was laughing as he . “ You actually got a from Hoya hyung’s dance? ”
 
“ Not to that point kiddo! More like felt something, yeah like that. ”
 
“ Me too. ” it was Dongwoo.
 
“ I did too. ” and even Sungkyu.
 
“ And you? ” Myungsoo asked Sungyeol.
 
“ Me what no?! Why would I feel that to – ”
 
“ No, you being . . ”
 
“ Ahh . . Oh well I’m the denial one. I deny. I deny girls because they are flirtatious, I like them coming to me but I like it more when I decide to approached them. It would feel like I’m really interested. And somehow, I deny guys too. Maybe because, I had never imagine or would have thought of doing anything with a guy. But I’m open to it. ”
 
“ So you would accept it when a guy asked you out on a date? ”
 
“ It’s just a date. So yes. It’s a part of getting to know each other. ”
 
“ But what if that guy feels like he’s starting to like you, and to the point of planning to confess to you? ”
 
“ Well being in a relationship with a guy, as I told you I’m open to it. Yet I still have to know more, but I guess it could be. ”
 
“ Then I’ll wait. ”
 
“ Wait for what? ” Sungyeol was puzzled.
 
Myungsoo felt his heart coming out. He felt stupid too for taking this opportunity to confessed just like that. He clearly knows that Sungyeol doesn’t get it. “ Wait  . . wa – wait for you to . . ”
 
“ Sungjong-ah why are you crying? ” They turned to Hoya who said the words to Sungjong sternly. They were so absorbed with the current conversation that they didn’t notice him tearing up.
 
“ What? No . . no I’m not. ” Sungjong said trying to cover his face by wiping some tears. He stood up wanting to leave but Hoya was blocking him. “ Silly hyung, I just felt the need to pee. I had drink much. ”
 
Hoya stopped him from pacing around by grabbing the younger on his shoulders. “ Stop lying Sungjong ! ”
 
“ I am not ! ” They were shocked to hear Sungjong shout at Hoya. “ When did I ever lie ?! ”
 
Sungjong was slowly getting to Hoya’s nerves. “ You lied about your bruises! You lied when you said you were fine – ”
 
“ It was not a lie hyung ! I was just protecting myself and not wanting to worry you because I know you would freak out – ”
 
“ You’re the one freaking out now Sungjong ! ” he sounded as if he growled at Sungjong. Dongwoo was patting on Hoya’s back. “ Take it easy man.” Woohyun came towards them to pull away Sungjong. “ I was just asking you why. Why Sungjong. And then you’re now shouting at me. You dare raised your voice towards me. I am not working my as* off just so you can be like this. Well why not I stop paying for our damn house bills and just start to buy you some manners instead ! ”
 
And then Sungjong literally cried. “ I am not the one freaking out here. Can you even hear yourself ? ”
 
“ Lies Sungjong. Wrong answer. ”
 
“ Aigoo, Hoya had drink much. Shall we get to bed now everyone ahh? ” Sungkyu was trying to calm the tension down.
 
“ You know what ? Fine. Don’t tell me. ” Hoya pointed at Sungjong’s face. “ Don’t tell me why you’re crying ! Why you’re hurting! You’re best at it right? ”
 
Sungjong just let his tears flow. He felt weakness inside. He was being pathetic again and just wanted to run away and go home. Without him noticing, Myungsoo held onto his arms, comforting him.
 
“ But just so you know, you’ve given me a conclusion as to why there are tears on your eyes. ” Hoya continued. “ Maybe . . . Maybe you’re jealous about Myungsoo and Sungyeol ah? Because they were having this conversation, more like a confession – ”
 
“ With all due respect Hoya-ssi, please do not state some things you actually don’t know. ” Myungsoo glared at him.
 
“ I’m sorry Mr. Kim. I forgot I’m just your driver. ”
 
“ The fudge hyung. That’s enough. ” Sungyeol walked towards Hoya, but the older shouted “ Stop man-handling me. Not because you’re tall as a building and I’m small as our old apartment, doesn’t mean you’d take me down ! ”
 
“ No one’s taking down who. But I will take down that boxers of yours which I doubt was given by Barney, if you don’t stop. You’re drunk hyung. Gosh. You made our maknae cry. ”
 
“ Oh now he’s crying. As if on cue. Sorry Mr. Kimsssss . . . I didn’t mean to pry, while bratty brother lie ”
.
“ Then I’m lying. ” they gazed at Sungjong, standing there with Myungsoo beside and holding him. His eyes were only directed to Hoya. “ But you’re worse hyung. I seem to lie to you, but I don’t lie to myself. You’re the one who’s lying hyung. Lying to yourself. Lying as if you’re not affected by Woohyun . . . and Sungkyu. Conclusion? Aren’t we both miserable? ”
 
 
 
 
 
“ Hyung, don’t leave me. ”
 
“ I have to. I’m sorry. ”
 
 
*Hi there! As always thank you!
Apologies for keeping you wait and always giving you cliffhangers~ Anyway, this one's the longest which I've wrote.
Thank you thank you <3 Feel free to comment or ask anything ~ Let's be friends <3