ESCAPADE

INFINITE Relationships
 
The bus trip gives off a cool ambience with the clear sky invading the surroundings. A breeze flows with the trees through the open windows of the said transportation.
 
“ Hyung, are you okay? ” Sungjong asked Woohyun beside him who was staring outside, watching everything that passes by.
 
“ Hmm? Oh yes. This place is just breath-taking. It’s warm here unlike in Korea. ” he then opens the bag resting on his lap and hands the younger boy a fruit juice. “ I almost forgot, I bought this when we got off of the plane. Here, take one. ”
 
A small yet calm thank you was given to him. Woohyun thinks that it’s the first time Sungjong had addressed him as “hyung” directly yet he pretends not to notice for the latter’s kindness might brushed off.
 
“ You’re right. It’s beautiful here. I wouldn’t mind migrating anytime. ”
 
“ Hey ‘ya. You won’t be going anywhere. We are what makes us complete now. ”
 
“ Okay. You said it. ” Sungjong’s smile is as warm as the weather in Saipan. Woohyun is as thankful as he is too for this moment. An out-of-country vacation well-planned by his boyfriend – who is currently sleeping by Sungjong’s left shoulders, making the youngest seated in between them.
 
The three of them were the last to arrive in Saipan. Sungjong and Woohyun’s passports were under renewal so it took a while for them to reschedule their flight time. So Sungkyu accompanied them while the rest went ahead. This vacation would be the last before they go back to focus on their respective works and studies.
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
“ Can we eat? ” Dongwoo asked.
 
Myungsoo could only reply with quick words as watches him paced back and fourth at the hotel’s lobby. “ Not yet. ”
 
“ Aren’t you hungry? ”
 
“ Not yet. ”
 
“ Have they arrived? ”
 
“  Not yet.”
 
“ Where is this place again? ”
 
“ Not ye – huh what? ”
 
“ Where exactly are we again? Japan? ”
 
“ Saipan, hyung. Saipan. ”
 
Dongwoo fiddled through his phone and snap shot a picture of him and a bewildered Myungsoo together. “ This is going on Instagram. What’s the name of this hotel? ” he asked again while sitting next to him.
 
“ Hotel Nikko, Saipan. ” Myungsoo stretches his arms and gives off a yawn. “ I’m tired. Why we don’t even have any rooms to check-in? ”
 
“ Why are you with me and not Sungyeol? ”
 
Myungsoo turned his head towards him. “ Hah? ”
 
“ And why am I with you and not Hoya? ”
 
“ You’re desperately hungry. Come on. Let’s go search some food to buy. ” he picked up their luggages and tries to drag Dongwoo.
 
“ But we don’t have any Saipan money. ”
 
“ Sai – you don’t call it that. But I have my card, we can make international transactions. Let’s go, my treat. ”
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
Hoya and Sungyeol has been laughing for an hour already. Their continuous happiness is because of the performances of they are watching. The two are basically tourists and even though they can’t understand the language, they smile and have fun just by watching the acts. They are supposed to meet Sungkyu, Woohyun and Sungjong to fetch them back to the hotel. But were easily distracted when they saw a crowd forming just before they flag down a taxi to the bus terminal.
 
The event host asked for a volunteer and Hoya didn’t know how he ended to be one. Music started playing and being an enthusiast he is, Hoya started dancing to the beat. He was suddenly surrounded by a swarm of girls in bikinis who are swaying to the rhythm as well.
 
Sungyeol watches in glee down the mini stage and cheers for his hyung. “ Woah~! ” But what surprised him was when one of the female dancers landed a kiss on Hoya’s cheek. The older was shocked about the incident but everyone was having fun and he thought that this is a foreign land so it might be common. He continued going along with the flow when his eyes caught sight of another dancer coming down the stage and close to Sungyeol which he was unsure if heard her saying “ You’re cute too! ”. And then she kissed his brother’s cheek as well. The dance ended with a flushed Hoya who rushed next to an embarrassed Sungyeol.
 
“ Nice one hyung! ” Sungyeol teased about the peck as they made their way out of the crowd.
 
“ What? Not like you’re any different? ”
 
“ You saw? Wow. ”
 
Hoya stopped walking and faced him. “ This stay within us. No one is to know about it. ” he doesn’t want Myungsoo or Dongwoo to worry and or make a big deal out of this.
 
The lad only wrapped an arm on his shorter hyung, “ Of course hyung. Bros before hoes. ”
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
Around 11am, the seven of them have finally met and gathered at the said hotel’s lobby.
 
“ I will go and check our rooms if they have book the right number. ” Sungkyu was about to leave when his brother tries to catch up to him. “ What is it Myungsoo? ”
 
“ Hyung . . ahmm. Well, can I borrow your card for a while? I will just buy us some drinks since I personally think we are all tired from the trip and even the others are quite hungry but no, just drinks would do because you know what you have isn’t just an ordinary card but a magical one like what am I talking about? But I promise hyung I won’t swipe here and there because I know and I fully understand how to be responsible especially when it comes to money and more especially since that money would be converted to a foreign one plus I think - ”
 
“ Myungsoo! ” his older’s brother’s voice echoed to him for a second. Myungsoo failed to notice that Sungkyu already handed him the card the moment he ask for it – since his eyes were on the floor as he speaks. “ I trust you. Here take it. ”
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
Sungjong leans closer to Hoya and asked where the nearest bathroom could be. He’s been holding it for far too long and the juice Woohyun gave him added a volcano on his stomach – he is going to erupt anytime soon. But Hoya doesn’t know where the restrooms are located as well. Dongwoo saw him and thinks that he’s searching for something.
 
“ What’s the matter? ” he asked when he come up to him.
 
“ Ahh . . Sungjong needs to have some words with Mother Nature. ” a slapped on the arm was received from his brother who was standing next to him and Hoya could only laugh evilly.
 
Dongwoo’s laughter roared the halls as well and if Sungjong isn’t nice to him, he could have been kicked the moment he opened his mouth. “ There’s one down that . . that . . there, just go there and right , no I mean left oh yes, yes. Yeah right. Straight and right. ”
 
Hoya excused himself for a moment and decides to accompany his brother. “ Keep an eye on Sungyeol for me too. ” he noted Dongwoo before he and Sungjong set off to the restroom.
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
“ What’s that? ” Woohyun saw something flashy on Myungsoo’s hand. But the smile - more like a grin, is also visible on the younger’s face.
 
“ Oh this? Well this will bring peace to our world. A.K.A World Peace. ”
 
“ Are you nuts? Staying here and waiting for us to come might have driven you crazy right? ”
 
“ You will eat your words once you’ve seen the magic of this card. Come on, I will show you. ”
 
Myungsoo took Woohyun to one of the indoor pools of the hotel. The place is beautiful, it might be located on the inside but it was able to give off a nice scenery of the outside view. Woohyun’s awe were diminished when he saw Myungsoo approaching a man who he thinks must be an usher or manager of sort. The two went to a nearby counter and Myungsoo swipe the card he’s holding. After a while, the younger ran towards him with a sheepish smile that made Woohyun crept off the heck out of him. “ It’s done. ”
 
“ What’s done? ”
 
“ We can go enjoy the sea and other swimming pools out there with slides and all recreational sidelines, but like I told you. This card will now allow us to use a private room anytime we want for all the time we are going to spend here. ”
 
“ Huh?! ”
 
“ That room is a special one. It has billiards, go-cart games as in where you can drive a car-like . . toy machine. There’s also our own food and bar counters, and of course a private pool for us with . . take note of this . . jacuzzis. ”
 
Woohyun scanned his eyes towards this boy and even touch him by the forehead to check his temperature – who knows Myungsoo might be sick.
 
While Myungsoo waits for Woohyun to say something, it then only made him realized that he got carried away using his Sungkyu hyung’s card. “ He won’t get mad. His Woohyun is part of this too. Besides, the rest would love that idea. Have I mistaken this for as World Peace. Sungkyu hyung might give me World War instead. ”
 
“ Is that Sungkyu’s card? ” his question made Myungsoo panicked and worried for a moment. How reckless could he have been.
 
“ I just thought . . . maybe we could – ”
 
“ Billiards, go-carts, and even Jacuzzis . . hmmm . . alright! ” exclaimed Woohyun and it made Myungsoo happy that they even both hugged and jumped in glee. They left to go check the magic card’s wonders on the next room – the private pool area for them.
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
The restroom is luxurious. What does Hoya and Sungjong expect, this is a hotel. But the latter felt uncomfortable. “ Hyung, I can’t go poop and dirty the air in here. It will battle against the fragrance of this place. And there are a few people here too. ” he whispered to Hoya as they wait for a cubicle to be vacant.
 
“ You have no choice. ” he replied quietly. A cubicle opens and the one using it left after. Hoya tries to push Sungjong inside. But the younger was fighting back, clearly not wanting to get in because he is . .  shy. And they are starting to get attention from the other men inside. “ Just get in Sungjong. These foreign dudes might get the wrong signal and they might think that I am forcing you to get inside . . in a not so good way . . ually I mean. ”
 
“ I think your mouth is dirtier than my poop’s going to be, hyung. ”
 
“ This brat . . ”
 
Just then, a group of men dressed in suit came in. From Hoya’s perspective, they might be Japanese businessmen because of the language they are speaking though he doesn’t understand a bit from it. Sungjong indeed has no choice but to go get in the cubicle and locks it. He heard Hoya knocked from the other side “ Ignore the smell, it won’t matter since there are quite a lot of people in here now. I will wait for you here. ”
 
It took Sungjong about ten minutes to finished his business and he was glad that no one noticed a thing how much time he took there. But it pisses him off that this elegant restroom seems like a public one because of this businessmen chattering around. He caught someone eyeing on him and he just raised an eyebrow towards the creep.
 
“ Hyung? Hoya hyung? ” he made his way out but the hallway now is crowded with some students having a field trip and shall be staying for the night. “ Is this a hotel or a subway? Hoya hyung? Hyung! Excuse me. Excuse me. ‘Ya Lee Sung Won! ” but his calls were pretty useless because he can’t see any Hoya hyung around.
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
The dining hall is going to be ready in a few moments. All kinds of seafoods, meats and delicacies are being shown on the table for the buffet meal. But near the entrance door, a starving dinosaur and a hungry giraffe are also being shown.
 
“ It’s so depressing to watch. ” says Dongwoo.
 
“ It’s gonna be alright. We will get to eat our lunch as well. ” Sungyeol nodded at him. “ Eventually . . later. ” he added.
 
“ But I haven’t eat anything yet. ” a pout can be seen and Sungyeol knows where is this going. “ Myungsoo said he’s going to treat me for snacks but then he declined and said that the two of us can’t go anywhere as we wait for Gyugyu, Woohyunnie and Jongjong. If I was with Hoya instead of Myungsoo, he might have feed me something. ”
 
Sungyeol is hungry too. And he can’t help but to think that while his Hoya hyung was dancing to the beat of music a while ago, his loveydovey dude here is singing for food. But what can he do? He doesn’t have money to begin with. So he just gently pulls a sulking Dongwoo away from the dining hall but the older must be really upset not being able to fill his stomach with anything yet.
 
As they leave with a drooping of sadness upon Dongwoo’s shoulders, he felt excited seeing Woohyun and Myungsoo down the way. “ Woohyunnie! ” he hugs him again even though they’ve done it before when the younger twin has arrived.
 
“ He’s starving. Though I am too. ” Sungyeol said and stood next to Myungsoo, hitting him lightly “ Hey, why didn’t you buy anything for him? A sandwich with juice would do. ”
 
“ Don’t worry. ” Myungsoo pulled the card from his pocket.
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
Sungkyu doesn’t know how to react towards the receptionist. His eyes were beginning to disappear and look like a drawn line. He booked for seven one-bedroom suites. But the guy here is telling him that what he reserved was now only five rooms. And it’s difficult to communicate with a broken English. He started to look around to search for anyone he can ask for help – maybe a Korean tourist like him too.
 
“ Sungkyu hyung! ”
 
He looked towards the one calling him. “ Oh Sungjong. Hey, were you crying? What happened? ” his worry starts to grow.
 
“ I’m not crying. But perhaps have you seen Hoya hyung? I went to the restroom with him. And he said he will be just there to wait for me. But then when I got out, I couldn’t find him. And there a few people there since I think it’s nearly time for lunch and they’re kinda preparing, you know. Anyway, I went back and forth but I still can’t find him. I can make any calls, I have no signal. ”
 
“ Just . . just stay here with me first and don’t go anywhere. Here, stand next to me. ” the younger obliged and calms himself for a while. “ Good, I will just deal with this . . creature. ”
 
“ Why? Anything went wrong with the booking? ”
 
“ Yes! I reserved us each a suite. And now he’s telling me that there were only five on my reservation list? How stupid is this? If he can’t make clarifications for this situation, I am going to call my secretary back in Korea and ask her to buy this hotel! ”
 
Sungjong tapped Sungkyu’s arm. “ Whoa timeout hyung. Isn’t that way too much? Here, let me try. ” Sungkyu didn’t pay much attention to what Sungjong and the guy was conversing but he can softly hears it in English Language. “ Where could Hoya be? ” he thought. He glanced at the place where he left the rest of them but to his utter surprise, no one is there anymore.
 
“ Sungkyu hyung? ”
 
“ What did he say? ”
 
“ There has been an overlapping mistake with the way you reserved the suite rooms. He said, you made reservations on last week Tuesday, then cancelled it by Wednesday night. But then made another one on Friday morning. ”
 
“ So it’s my fault? ”
 
“ Technically yes. But he offered us three two-bedrooms. Not the prestigious suite that you wanted but he said it’s a VIP type room. ”
 
“ What?! No way. Look, the reason I want us to have separate rooms is that even though we are in a vacation together, we can have our own personal space. And I want the best rooms for us. VIPs, suites, call it whatever but I want us to be in the finest rooms. ”
 
“ Just take this offer. You were the one who made the mistake. Or not. But just go with it. Please. ” the pleading look on Sungjong’s face hits Sungkyu and now fully understands what’s happening. So without further ado, he accepted and took their key cards. “ Good, now let’s look for Hoya hyung. Can we page for him like when a mother loses his child on a mall? ”
 
“ I don’t think we can. By the way, where are they? ”
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
Pizza – Hawaiian and Cheese Overload, Fries – twister cuts, mojos and even barbeque flavored; add two bowls of Carbonara and cans of Pepsi. All of these are seriously frustrating Sungkyu to the core.
 
“ How can you do this? Why are you eating when lunch is coming around the corner? ”
 
Woohyun wipes his mouth using the tissue and tries to sit Sungkyu beside him. It wasl ike only minutes since they’ve began eating when they saw Sungkyu and Sungjong coming to them. “ Hush babe, Dongwoo hyung hasn’t eaten any breakfast yet. And your brother Myungsoo is hungry too – ”
 
“ Oh yes right you Myungsoo! I trusted you and you even rant me about you being thrifty and all. What the heck is this ah? ” he showed his brother a paper – which he asked to check for their current bills for they stay. “ You bought outside food where ours could have been free because we’re staying in a hotel, remember dear brother? ” He can’t help but feel such disappointment in finding them dine outside the hotel premises.
 
Hoya saw how Myungsoo seems to be taken aback by Sungkyu’s rage. “ I understand this matter for you, but I think what Myungsoo has done for the private rooms and pools can be considerable. Since he feels it’s best if there’s only us and no other guests lounging around if we did want to play and have fun. ”
 
“ You . . ” Sungkyu addresses Hoya – his gaze was unchanging. “ Where were you? He’s been looking around for you. ” he said while pointing to Sungjong but his eyes were still on Hoya.
 
“ Hyung, you told me you’d be there waiting for me. But I can’t find you anywhere. It’s not easy finding you in a crowd with that short height of yours. ” this statement by Sungjong made them snickered and laughed.
 
Hoya on the other hand, calmly approached his brother and whispered something on his ear “ I went out because I couldn’t stand the smell of your product release. I heard you calling for me when you went out so I just followed you since the flow of people is no joke. But I saw you with Sungkyu and I thought you’d be fine. So I strolled down and the others called for me to join them eat. ”
 
Wanting to hide the embarrassment, Sungjong was glad that his hyung whispered and didn’t share this with anyone. So he changes the subject. “ Okay. By the way, there are only three rooms that we would be staying at and each room has two beds, right Sungkyu hyung? ”
 
The older sighed and just bite a slice of pizza. “ Something happened with the reservations, don’t ask. ” he himself too is already feeling tired. “ Three rooms, two beds each. Any of you has a pen and paper? I will write our names and draw on who’s going to room with who. The partition is 2-2-3. ”
 
~~❤★★❤~~
 
The first room contains of two persons who are awkward  to each other.
The second room is like black and white. The two who’d be staying here collides with one another.
And only the third room is being jolly and finds it cute that the three of them are together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~❤★★❤~~ sorry for the late update (: thank you <3 ~~❤★★❤~~