Six

She's My Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Narrator POV ~Flashback~

“OMG I SWEAR I WILL SET THE ENTIRE CAMPUS ON FIRE IF THAT’S THE LAST THING I DO!”

Mark quirked an eyebrow amusingly, “Is it that time of the month again?”

“I wish,” Lydia groaned and set her backpack on the groud with a loud thump. “My very considerate professor decided to cancel our year end project and trade it for final exams that will count for 60% of our grade!”

“Isn’t that a good thing?” Mark had always preferred tests over projects.

“Maybe for someone with a pictograph like you memory,” Lydia pouted and slumped against her boyfriend, “It’s almost the end of the year, if I trip up now then everything goes down the drain.”
“You won’t trip up,” Mark wrapped his arms around her waist, “Knowing you, this is just your normal pre test panic.”

“It’s not!” Lydia insisted, “I was totally caught off guard, I’m not ready!”

“Uh huh,” Mark closed his eyes and slightly swayed from side to side with Lydia in his arms, completely intoxicated by her strawberry and kiwi shampoo.

“Mark,” Lydia tilted her head up,” Are you smelling my hair again?”

“Maybe?” he didn’t bother to further deny, “Just waiting until you’re done with your panic attack so I can take you out.”

“Out?” Lydia blinked her big, brown eyes, “Where? Now?”

“Anywhere,” Mark shrugged, “It’s been months since we’ve been on a date.” Between him building movie sets and her dissecting frogs, they really didn’t get that much time to spend together. Once in a while, they would bump to each other on campus. Mark never wasted a single minute with her and would always pull her in for a kiss despite of the time and place. To Lydia, the time she had with him was equally as precious. Sometimes she would even sneak out of her dormitory to visit him. Hence the reason why Mark had a rope ladder under his bed.

“But,” Lydia chewed on the inside of her cheeks.

“Oh C’mon, I know you’re ready for that exam,” Mark smiled charmingly, “I wouldn’t risk anything to get you kicked out.” He held both of her hands and drew her in, “If you really did get kick out then I wouldn’t be able to do this anymore.”

Mark molded his lips on to hers, soft and gentle. Fist showering her with little pecks then lightly bit the bottom of her lip waiting for her to let him in, which she did. The alluring taste of her luscious lips was better than the taste of water in a desert. Even if he had already done this a million times before, he would never get tired of it. Each time was a little more special, a little sweeter, and ridiculously addicting. She was like his drug, a drug he couldn’t live without.

He was never going to let her go.

~End of Flashback~

“NO DUDE! STOP! THAT’S CHEATING!”

“JACKSON!!!”

“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!”

“Oh Hey Mark Hyung is home,” the maknae waved, “Welcome back Hyung!”

“Hey,” Mark offered a small smile at their guests, “How’s it at the hospital?”

“Tiring,” BoA sniffled a yawn, “I had a night shift 12am- 10 am but an emergency patient was delivered last minute so everybody stayed overtime.”

“You should go home and rest,” Ally stared at her friend’s heavy eye bags.

“Says someone who’s just as sleep deprived,” Jackson chortled and slung an arm around his girlfriend.

Ally pouted, “My exam is in a week.”

Jackson laid his head lazily at her side with his voice muffled, “You’ll do fine,” and pressed a kiss on the side of her neck.

“Noonas,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter