Two

She's My Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

Like Mark, everybody else was also shocked but Jackson was the first one to recover.

“Ya-Yah!” Jackson started to shout but Mark instinctively, sealed Jackson’s mouth tightly.

Luckily for Mark, Lydia and JYP seemed to only be passing by, they didn’t notice Got7 cornering him on the other end.


“MHMM…” Jackson fought his way out of Mark’s grasp, “What was that for?!” he looked at Mark accusingly, “Aren’t you going to do anything? She disappeared for five years, and now when  she reappears, you stand here like a rock?”

Mark didn’t say anything.

“Well if you don’t want answers I do!” Jackson planned on rushing after her but Mark hulled Jackson back by the waist.

“Mark!” Jackson looked completely infuriated.

“If you want answers I won’t stop you,” Mark spoke quietly, “But keep me out of this,” Mark looked Jackson in the eye, “Don’t you dare to mention a single word about me to her.”

“Mark…” Jackson looked hopelessly at Mark who walked away. Jackson looked at the other members, “Are we going to listen to him?”

“We have to respect Mark Hyung’s decision,” Yugyeom replied but was actually more than worried for Mark.

“We do,” JB looked off into the distance Mark had disappeared, “But that doesn’t stop us from doing our own investigations.”








 

Lydia POV

“Mommy you’re back!”

“Haru!” I opened my arms and waited for her to jump into them, “Haru, Mommy missed you!”

“I missed you too Mommy!” Haru assured me with a peck on the cheek, her lips were sticky.

“Haru ah!” I laughed, “Did Uncles give you candy again? I thought Mommy told you to not eat too many sweets.”

“Only one Mommy!” Haru used her aegyo to get away with it.

“So…” Daesung cleared his throat, “How did it go?”

“Did you get scold?” Donghae asked with a mischievous grin.

“Nah… JYP doesn’t scold at anyone, except Jackson…” a little faint smile danced across my lips, the old memories came back and I couldn’t help it but feel nostalgic.

“Does… he know about Haru?” Daesung asked, “And is he okay with me being your manager?”

“Us,” Donghae corrected making Daesung wrinkle his nose.

I nodded, “I explained everything to him… the believable parts anyways.”

“Believable parts?” Daesung looked offended, “I don’t get you humans! Is it really that hard to accept the fact they share this word with warlocks? I mean books like ‘City of Bones’ and ‘Harry Potter’ didn’t come out because of nothing. Where do you think humans got all the ingredients for modern medicine? It was all thanks to the world’s very first wizard Kwon Jiyong.”

“Yeah, well most people believe that it was science,” I rolled my eyes, “We’ve been over this before! I wouldn’t have even believed you if you hadn’t walked straight out of a wall to prove it to me!”

“Um… guys,” Donghae pointed at the wide open door, “If you’re done here, maybe we should discuss about warlocks back home?”

I nodded realising how foolish of me it was to talk about it in board daylight, “Let’s head back. Come here Haru, hold Mommy’s hand.”

Haru listened obediently.

“Wait what? We’re already going home? B-But nobody saw me yet!” Daesung whined, “I spent so much time putting together my outfit.”  

“Tisk, this is what you get for trying to outshine the actual celebrity,” Donghae looked at me who was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweater.

“Yeah Uncle fish, the suit is too much,” Haru spoke up, “But still my Mommy is prettier than you.”

“Aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter