Twenty Five

She's My Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

“Hyung hold still!”

“Don’t move!”

“I said don’t move!”

“I GIVE UP!”

Junior threw the Q-tip on the table.

“Can’t you be gentler?” JB winced.

Bambam walked over and examined the leader’s face, “Wow Mark Hyung really hits hard.”

“I know right,” JB groaned as his muscles ached.

“Now you can’t say that you’re more handsome than me. Bambam’s visual goes up one rank! Yay!” the younger one did a fist pump in the air and quickly darted out of the radius of JB’s hitting range.

“I’ll get him for you,” Jackson went after Bambam.

Sighing, Junior took out another Q-tip, “Yugyeom did you find the ointment?”

“Here” the maknae ran out with a white bottle in his hands, “It was by Youngjae Hyung’s desk, he used it last week after he cut his finger with the fruit knife.”

JB scrunched his nose wondering if the ointment would be white or pink.

“Is that guy still sleeping?” Junior asked as he uncapped it.

When the cream turned out white, JB released a breath.

“Yeah,” Yugyeom shook his head, “That Hyung can sleep through anything.”

“Hold his head,” Junior directed the maknae who happily clamped JB’s head between his arms.

“I know you were trying to get Lydia to confess,” Junior dabbed the Q-tip, “but was it really wise to punch Mark while he was drunk?”

“Clearly not,” JB winced again.

“WAAAAIT!” Yugyeom gasped, “Hyung! That was an act?”

“Of course,” JB snorted, “Your nice hyung would never use violence to solve problems.”

Yugyeom raised an eyebrow at that recalling all the times he has been hit.

“You might have held back,” Junior frowned, “But Mark clearly didn’t.”

“Well we don’t hear Mark Hyung screaming,” Yugyeom teased the leader.

“That’s because he has someone who is treating him carefully,” the leader narrowed his eyes at Junior.  

Junior pressed extra hard on the bruise making JB howl in pain.

Dumping the trash out, Junior dusted off his hands pleased with his work, “Then maybe you should have asked your girlfriend to do it… oh wait I forgot, you don’t have one.”

JB clenched his jaw and took off after Junior.

“Tisk,” Yugyeom shook his head watching the chase unfold, “And you say you’re not violent.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lydia POV

Placing the last bandage on his cheek, I picked up the scraps to toss them away before resting tiredly against the bed frame.  Unsure if it was the fight, the alcohol, or the news that made him pass out or faint.  I pushed Mark’s hair back revealing his perfect features, even with the cuts and bruises he still looked as fine as ever. I watched as he slept peacefully.

“Pabo…” I mumbled.

“Lydia!” the door suddenly opened. A wide eyed Jackson stood on the other side, “Haru woke up and she is looking for you.”

I nodded and went to get her.

On my way to the maknae’s room, I heard bickering from JB’s room.

“Let’s throw Youngjae Hyung on the ground,” Bambam suggested, “He won’t know, we’ll just tell him that he fell off.”

“Are you kidding me? Youngjae Hyung sleeps like a rock… and weighs like one too,” Yugyeom exclaimed, “We can’t lift him!”

“Then where do we sleep? There’s no way JB hyung will take the floor, and there is not enough room on the bed!” Bambam spoke exasperated.

“Mommy!” Haru’s voice was thick from sleep, “I thought you left.”

I came in the dark room, “Mommy will never leave you,” I kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter